What are the political impliactions of the russians losing 150 men a day in the war in Ukraine?

What are the political impliactions of the russians losing 150 men a day in the war in Ukraine?

Attached: killed_znigger_33.png (537x710, 864.11K)

less people that looks like you, and thats a good thing, gypsy.

If you say so!

Attached: FAA0C3B9-38E7-48DF-8611-42E43D877E49.jpg (736x746, 62.9K)

Eat shit gulagnigger, Russia lost

Attached: killed_znigger_31.png (540x394, 501.77K)

Absolutely nothing. They clearly have the numbers to lose.

I have never made a single crapdit post in my life

Attached: killed_znigger_29.png (534x538, 675.28K)

Are you so sure about that?

Attached: killed_znigger_28.png (340x256, 234.37K)

Average russian in Ukraine rn

Attached: killed_znigger_27.png (539x525, 746.63K)

this only shows how poorly informed you are retard

Yes. Russia hasn't flinched. They are quite methodically pouring in all of their ethnic minorities first with the oldest gear and grinding them away.

I'm not falling for your gypsy tricks, i know exactly what you are, childstealer.

No they are not. That was true back in February. The russians are eating a shit sandwich righ now.

Attached: killed_znigger_17.png (402x577, 590.06K)

Russia is not invaded, Ukraine is.
Russia cannot "loose" anything.
Ukraine has lost several key strategically important commodities like oil, steel wheet and they are currently in the process of loosing more.
I'm not saying they should.
I'm saying go Russia.
I love Ukrainians and Russians.
But please stop making ukranians and the whole cause look retarded with these copes.
It's great that Ukraine didn't succumb to the early Russian pressures, but let's not get too cocky, you're not invading Russia anytime soon, unless of course you recognize donbass as part if Russia .

disastrous

Attached: Russian_population_(demographic)_pyramid_(structure)_on_January,_1st,_2022.png (1543x1021, 64.51K)

It's all good since Ukraine is losing 200/d.

blessed are the ignorant masses indeed stay dumb

He just loves white people dying so he sells false hope for doomed wars started by different flavors of Zionist

they loose 6 million per nanosecond you kremlinbot ! (source : r/ analsexforukraine)

150 mongoloids/monogloid rape babies less in this world.

Because as history has shown, Russia is always incapable of weathering heavy losses. They have always been incredibly cautious, and have incredibly narrow views on what constitutes an 'acceptable' loss.

Unfortunately russians are so zogged they think sending their boys out to kill Slavs for jews is a good thing. Shame, but most of the good russians were murdered in 1917 which the current occupational government in Moscow celebrates via Victory day.

>What are the political impliactions of the russians losing 150 men a day in the war in Ukraine?
aCCORDING TO WHO? WHO THE FUCK EXPLORES THE BATTLEFIELD AND COUNTS THE CORPSES ACCURATELY? IS THERE A KILL COUNT SOMEWHERE I CAN SEE¿?
FUCK SAKEEE
This shit makes me unironically support russia.

Historically Russia had replacement level and 4-6 kids per family. Now they are heading for extinction since the USSR fall.

not much
>even at peacetime
>wasn't working anyway
>wasn't fucking anyway
population continues to shrink
economy continues to decline

nukes, be prepared subhuman

>Russia cannot "loose" anything.
except it's entire military LMAO russia will not be able to wage war again for a decade at least
>they are currently in the process of loosing more.
2 more weeks

no they are not. Zelensky said they were losing 200 a day 3 months ago when the russians started the Donbass offensive. The numbers has gone way low since than.

cope negroid

Attached: killed_znigger_32.png (454x717, 739.79K)

Source: my lying goverment (russian goverment)

>Russia lost

"If you capture enemy bases and cities, if you make your adversary a cripple that relies on endless foreign aid to stay alive, that means you lost." - Justin Trudeau

Attached: изображение_2022-08-01_183313875.png (305x165, 73.14K)

2 weeks or 2 months?
I hope the russian nukes are working as well as their missiles (50% don't explode 50% miss their target)

Attached: russians_get_kalibrated.webm (480x480, 2.92M)

Both of sides will lie in order to get advantage. So shut you nigger mouth mutt nigger. Kapish? Ok now go punch drywall.

None. Only sub humans and retards engage in this war.

Russia has lost a lot of manpower, hardware and ships.
They arent capable of making another Moskva.

Then it looks like Russia really enjoys shit sandwiches, because they just keep munching away, without a care in the world. nom nom nom.

man we already know they will be isolated from the rest of the world no matter how thing turn out for them but I'm sure there's gonna be a back door for business

The political implication is, our humanity will be spent on our effort in Ukraine and when your time comes there will be nothing left.

Now we only need a Baltoid and Georgian to assemble the Seethevengers

Attached: )))).jpg (865x966, 123.48K)

Best hope they dont send you ;]

>gaining ground daily
>Russia lost!!!

Attached: 642d9629e83bb5898472436bf0b62a99[2].jpg (680x1069, 58.67K)

>150 a day
Holy shit that's as bad as Chicago.

How many locks are in this pic?

Attached: 266712956_652803719420741_6145473752774910614_n.jpg (1440x1677, 200.53K)

Same cope for the past 6 months. Hold your horse vatnigger this war is far from over. The fun is just starting for your boys.
who told you that? some underage vatnig on /chug/? get real, they have huge losses, they lost all their modern tanks.
2 years or 2 decades at this pace?

Attached: killed_znigger_19.png (520x601, 756.53K)

i see you tried to make a shit copy of the original.

Attached: 345803985039453.jpg (859x960, 132.62K)

i thought it was 10k a day?
guess cnn was wrong

Attached: 1657489626867.gif (400x325, 884.15K)

While I agree that Russia is the aggressor and is basically making a fool of themselves, posting corpses of fallen soldiers is nothing but nigger behavior.
Have a modicum of respect for the dead, faggot

I'm sure I'll live to see it and that is what matters.

I heard you are going to start shit with Kosovo again.
Prepare to get bombed into submission by NATO again, you dumb cuckold. This time I hope Romanian jets will join in bombing Belgrade too.
last thing they took was some lameass powerstation a week ago. take meds.

Attached: killed_znigger_15.png (543x715, 837.71K)

Russians aren't human, so what he's doing is perfectly fine. Do you also cry when someone posts pictures of dead cockroaches?

>ukraine is losing 10000 men a day
>russia is losing 1000 men a day
>war has been happening for 160 days
All numbers are lies.
According to that logic, the united states won in vietnam, Afghanistan and korea.

Uh oh, the gipsy is triggered. Grab hold of your wallets boys!

It is real in your head faggot. Nato troops would be marching in Red Square in a week if you were stupid enough to try your luck with us or the balts.
You really want to end up like this?

Attached: killed_znigger_14.png (545x724, 955.96K)

If Canadians started committing war crimes against the Americans in Canada because their ZOGged PM told them to, would America be the aggressor if they invaded Canada?

Attached: pooplska.png (587x600, 9.61K)

Does it matter?
How many men is Zelensky losing every day?
Which country has more people?
Can you do the math?

>All numbers are lies.
cope, I never claimed russia is losing 1000 men a day.
They are losing 150 a day.

this is how your russian boys are looking in Ukraine

Attached: killed_znigger_30.png (380x671, 588.78K)

Sorry but you’re literally a retard, get filtered

Your brain was melted by russian war propaganda, nigger

Attached: average_chug_poster.jpg (1107x822, 61.85K)

Yea sure power stations aren’t important infrastructure lol. Fucking retard

Russia does not have mass conscription. Are you stupid? It does not matter who has more people.

Attached: killed_znigger_20.png (404x489, 504.44K)

>this

Attached: ukraine6.png (960x1280, 1.51M)

see

Numbers are fake and gay

How many locks, faggot?

My meme is right. I should add a Serb (pic related) but then he'd be browner than the German...

Attached: 982734092342.jpg (830x553, 64.06K)

Thats a ukranian

You see Serbbro, contrary to my lack of support of Russia I really wish you the best when dealing with mudslimes in your region.
Why? Because Russia is just another mutt empire with the twist of Asiatic flavor, the difference between the USA, and it is that anybody subjugated by Russia is miserable and poor.

More war widow fuck meat for chad to fuck and dump

Are you implying that a power station on the frontline was still active znigger?
They will take it back eventually don't worry.

russia will never save you gypsybro

Attached: killed_znigger_10.png (554x685, 1.03M)

slavs killing each other.
then there's the anglo somewhere in behind rubbing hands.

Attached: anglojew.png (1018x989, 502.93K)

exposing yourself a cowardly dog that barks but hides behind its master's back at first hint of violence is a poor tactic when you try to seem daring.
Even while ranting on an anonymous image board the one thing that you find comfort in while posting images of my dead countrymen is that an american man will risk his head for you. Have you ever thought what could happen if he's busy elsewhere when the moment comes?

You're one dumb ass Mykola. Out of all the countries to escape to you chose fucking Romania

Kek. This is why primitives don't deserve the white man's tech. Vodka orcs really are just white skinned niggers.