"In the event of a Chinese military invasion of Taiwan, the EU, together with the U.S. and allies...

>"In the event of a Chinese military invasion of Taiwan, the EU, together with the U.S. and allies, will take similar or tougher measures than they are currently taking against the Russian Federation," EU Ambassador to China Jorge Toledo said.
Happening cancelled, China will cuck out: twitter.com/yin_sura/status/1554118243618537477

Attached: 163814382481345.png (731x282, 51.71K)

so they'll do nothing and run out of gas? nice.

Similar measures would be doing nothing... Why would china cuck out. That's the least threatening stance.

Yeah, go ahead and santioooon China. See how that works out. They'd probably welcome it

USA won't do shit.
refused the vax
refuse the draft

Attached: 1.jpg (474x302, 38.83K)

Blockade the Strait of Malacca and China collapses in record time.

China won't do shit

How could they possibly cope with strongly worded protests and virtue signaling.

Imagine sanctioning China when we buy like 80% of our things from there. Prices in the US would skyrocket. Civil unrest would be through the roof.

Our government will orchestrate it after November.

>EU ambassador
wat? Is there such a thing? There are no sovereign nations in the EU?

Would libtards talk the same shit about China that they talk about Russia? Or are they all bought and paid for? I’m giddy at the prospect of calling these people hypocrites of the highest order

ye China will puss out in the end. They want/need money more than island clay. They'll bitch & whine and shoot missiles into the sea, but nothing else.

So basically a bunch of menstruating women crying about it

>shoot Pelosi down
>EU sanctions China
Where does the EU get their cheap plastic shit and medicine anyway?

Time for a global embargo against China.

Chinas economy is based on them selling us crap that they stole from us. Ofc it would hit them hard mr.chang

In case you haven’t noticed, prices have already skyrocketed to the point where I’m seeing Made In America stickers on everything. The only thing China makes worth a damn is cheap plastic shit we buy with disposable incomes. I can’t think of a single item we need from China that we couldn’t produce here or another third world shithole almost immediately

Checked no there are not, EU law goes above national law so there is no sovereign nations in the EU

>the EU, together with the U.S. and allies, will take similar or tougher measures than they are currently taking against the Russian Federation,
So.. considering the last few months and China being more powerful.. sink their own economies?

>If China invades taiwan, we will purposely destroy our economies to spite you
>Other than that, we gave all the weapons to ukraine, so we won't give Taiwan shit
>Take that China

Probably yeah. Also time is on their side. They don't need to be goaded into a war now when they can wait until they are much more powerful down the track, and an probably claim Taiwan without firing a shot.

>destroy Singapore's economy
No. We will fucking sink NATO ships if you dare blockade our fucking straight.

lmao so nothing at all eh?
the classical yet bold faggot gambit
btw i can't stand chinks and their constant bug bullshit and spamming but i'm not going to shoot them
you try and draft me though and the brappin and clappin becomes negotiable, setting: my lawn

>similar or tougher measures than they are currently taking against the Russian Federation

Attached: 1561039015975.gif (540x297, 1.99M)

Did they get intel that China is actually going to take Taiwan? Is that what all of the current bullshit is really about?

Yeah we can laugh at the Chinese and their inability to sail a few days longer around Indonesia

Enjoy getting nuked I guess

Your entire nation could be completely destroyed by one NATO submarine.

>take similar measures than they are taking against the Russian federation
oh shit they're going to send another strongly worded letter lmao

>Blockade the Strait of Malacca
Good luck antagonizing asean and lose your fleet

>medicine
All medicine I have seen in a pharmacy is German/French/Swiss. Plus there are some cheap Polish or Indian bootlegs of the above-mentioned manufacturers. Nothing Chinese.

>x * 0 = 0
Heh, wow, that sure will show them. Bet their knees are shaking right now.

Oh no, it's ASEAN!

it's pretty clear the time to strike is now, the US is divided enough that there won't be any rally round the flag effect and Biden's the least popular American president of all time, the US military is in shambles, and the Russians have proven the west doesn't have the economic power to sanction countries to death anymore.

>will take similar or tougher measures than they are currently taking against the Russian Federation

so they will send some guns and money to a kike to do nothing?

>take similar or tougher measures than they are currently taking against the Russian Federation
So the EU will condemn them strongly and take cold showers got it

Looks NATO and USA want ww3. Why are they so suicidal?

I don't think the EU can sanction themselves more than they already do

NATO needs to destroy eastern European scum somehow. Sending you as cannon fodder against China looks pretty convenient.

How is a happening canceled? Slide.

>we'll fuck over our native population even harder

Good thing I've been training how to survive innawoods.

They're firmly against Chinese expansion. Kinda the main reason they exist.
I doubt they'd put up any resistance to the US blockading China

But i wont fight for nigger worshippers :)

Attached: 1656959830472.webm (406x720, 2.63M)

Is this like when France built a wall around Germany, so Germany to invade via Belgium?

We'll destroy our economies and make our people suffer if China invades ?? I'm sure that is scaring Xi.

Attached: breaking America.png (1110x645, 678.3K)

who will the chinks be manufacturing for without the west? energy prices would plummet as chinks industry is destroyed.

ahh yes chinks will totally survive by selling their garbage to iraq!

Kek and sell veggies to Africa

>similar
It’s nothing, I were Xi I would’ve invaded immediately.

I can't wait to change my profile picture to the taiwan flag. What is taiwan again? A city in Japan?

Attached: 1646190945734.jpg (680x680, 59.74K)

checked, but they wont wait until after november, they'll do it well before and then extra blatant stealing votes

China is Asean's biggest trading partners due to geography. If China gets fucked, everyone in SEA gets fucked. At best we'll gonna go neutral and/or provide no support to any shitshow.

you karate types
always with the throat punches

The US and EU is hardly even 10 percent of global population

>muh sanctions

Attached: 468EC61400000578-5102659-Imam_Tawhidi_has_previously_been_targeted_by_hardline_Muslims_fo-a-5_1511245937432.jpg (634x634, 39.47K)

But where will we find Jews in Taiwan to give billions of dollars to?

It'd be easy to block Chinese ships from passing through Indonesia such that they'd need to sail all the way around Australia. It's their biggest fear and one of the reasons they're plopping down islands across the SCS. It'd kill their economy, and the infrastructure to pipe oil in from Russia to sustain Chinese consumption just isn't there

If you think top Chinese and American men will forever doom humanity over fucking Hairy Nancy you are terminally retarded. You KNOW nothing's gonna happen, if she lands there China will maybe make some comments that's all. Fucking happooner retards.

but they are 90% of the global wealth.

China is everyone's biggest trading partner

Chinese make bulk raw materials for medicine, other countries package it or mix it and sell.

>The only thing China makes worth a damn is cheap plastic shit we buy
Whatever you are using to post right now was made in China.

> Chinks are pussies and cucks
▬ Chinks are pussies and cucks

I have trouble believing that when Americans are living in tents and cars. Europeans can't afford a hot shower.

Attached: 1630149374185m.jpg (876x1024, 177.22K)

the next logical step would be adopting cannibalism

Attached: bandicam 2022-08-01 18-36-49-181.jpg (1835x953, 394.6K)

100% of that wealth is debt. The EU is already rationing.

for real, those awesome dick pills have not been available since energrande or so

Meaning the EU will greatly suffer for the sanctions they impose, and further stretch their own demise.

Unironically good. Retards keep throwing away good food just because the number on the packaging told them so. You can very easily tell if the food is edible or if you should throw it away.

Just shows how much these merchant warmongers need to go.