Yeah Any Forums, experts just decided that this millenar practice linked to good health suddenly gives you heart attack

yeah Any Forums, experts just decided that this millenar practice linked to good health suddenly gives you heart attack

Attached: 1659292721207683.png (849x767, 841.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/health-news/heart-attack-study-says-this-shower-habit-could-lead-to-a-heart-attack/photostory/93052679.cms?picid=93052709
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he is sexy

I need to hit the gym...

You know it's the vax...

Sneezing can induce a heart attack.

It raises your test.

OMG, THIS MEANS WE COULD DIE IN THE RAIN

So we should be taking cold showers then? cool

Kek, if anyone falls for this they honestly need to get the rope. It's not even a meme at this point

How long until jump scares in horror movies are killing people?

No doubt the same experts that told everybody they should get an injection of Gene alteration modification mRNA... filthy fucking experts

I take cold showers all the time. Right after morning workout a cold shower just hits right. Helps refresh you and make you ready for the day.

well, good thing that no on is germany will have warm water anymore very soon, we'll all be safe!

>vaxxies die if it's raining and they can't get inside quick enough
i wish a nigga would

kek based
to be fair though, they were probably going to make hot showers illegal due to carbon emissions anyways.

They'll blame everything before admitting that it might be caused by the vaccine.

Attached: 1659268756333352.png (628x649, 729.88K)

What's next, blaming soap for "sudden" heart attacks?

Masturbating to hentai is causing sudden heart attack to white young men experts say.

(Source: Honkler News Network)

>(((Experts))) say that breathing may be a cause of sudden heart attack
People were always dying from cold water, chuds, trust the science.

OP you have no idea how fucking retarded you are. I actually always advise Any Forums bros to actually go and read articles that get posted here. It takes 30 seconds to read through them and 99% of the times its bullshit. You people actually have no idea how fucking rertarded OP is and how retarded the guy who wrote that article is. Literally 30 seconds of research. The source the author of that article linked comes from fucking timesofindia.indiatimes.com and the article does not have an author or a study. How can this fucking retarded be outraged by an opinion piece with no author or a study?

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/health-news/heart-attack-study-says-this-shower-habit-could-lead-to-a-heart-attack/photostory/93052679.cms?picid=93052709

This could have been written by some 13 year old pajeet temp. OP can not do the bare minimum of actually reading the retarded who reads some other retarded and gets outraged. It's retarded getting triggered by retarded getting triggered by retards. Suck a dick OP and kill yourself please.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-01 at 16.48.17.png (2044x1392, 370.43K)

I take exclusively cold showers. Idk about all the test-boosting hype, but it is clearly anti-inflammatory, and it wakes you right the fuck up.

Just don't take them right after exercise, if body building is your main goal. The muscle inflammation is actually crucial to building mass.