We can all agree this tweet going around the past couple days is true...

We can all agree this tweet going around the past couple days is true. But what are we going to do when nigger follow us to the farm?

Attached: 1659159172413944.jpg (1166x466, 68.74K)

tell them to do a 360 and walk away

Why? Are there no black people on farms anymore?

They can fuck around and find out then.

I want to live on a farm

Not since you ended slavery

daily reminder that small town rural america is dirt poor and meth-addled.. these religious fools have pennies in their bank account and routinely copulate with animals and family members after slamming meth.

Farms are for independent minded humans. Niggers are dependent subhumans.

I want to live on a farm

I want to live on a farm near good schools in an area with well maintained roads near a district with bland food

most people in rural america on farms are penniless and drug abusers

Yeah. And?

>I want to live on a farm near good schools
hahaahh
must rural schools are rated F.. and the teachers are drug addicts having sex with the students

feed them to the hogs.

Attached: 1573546143698.jpg (584x1040, 256.05K)

And that is still highly preferable to being near blacks

>With this Order, 400,000 acres of land — “a strip of coastline stretching from Charleston, South Carolina, to the St. John's River in Florida, including Georgia's Sea Islands and the mainland thirty miles in from the coast,” as Barton Myers reports — would be redistributed to the newly freed slaves.

>The debts Black farmers consequently accrued cost them millions of acres, which were then snapped up by white buyers. In 1920, the number of Black farmers peaked at nearly 1 million, constituting 14 percent of all farmers. But between 1910 and 1997, they lost 90 percent of their property.

Lmao, Blacks can't farm or finance. 40 acres and a mule is a fuck ton more than the government ever gave me.

No. We replaced them with equipment that actually works.

>shoot them
>Feed corpses to pigs
>????
>profit

>But what are we going to do when nigger follow us to the farm?
SHOOT THEM AND USE THEM AS FERTILIZER, YOU MASSIVE FUCKING FAGGOT

We have tractors now.

Yep. You run the risk of dying in a robbery due to black. Never relax around even one Nigger. They rove in packs.

why do they want to be near us so much? why do they have such a big problem with us leaving them to go live on farms?

i live near several. they are usually rated C if they are still around. they are comfier schools that actually do a better job than triple A schools considering those are just nigger prisons around here, i remember doing a school trade day and it was like going to a zoo. people are right about the meth though. theres not a lot going on, so boredom - and lack of jobs, so the youth leaves boomers behind to manage the area...

"Caleb, you live in an all white suburb and have no black neighbors, your gotcha doesn't mean anything-you can grandstand here and accept your blue check mark after you move into the cheap downtown apartments nobody wants to live in."

If black people don't live on farms then what were sharecroppers

Dave Chappelle talks about the town he lives in is all white and how he loves it there. He also complains about whitey and laughs the OD deaths we're having.

Yeah, but no daily murders probably.

go somewhere cold without fast food they will not follow.

nope, deaths are drug ODs and winter car crashes.

>Slide thread that saves .jpg so many times that it starts to lose pixels.
Nice.

I live on a farm because I hate you all. Red, yellow, black and white. You are all equal in my sight. Now stay the fuck away.

ah yes because no one is killed in car accidents or dies of od in the tent cities lol

That further proves that nogs are a murderous race. Sometimes for no reason at all.

I'm sorry are we supposed to put all the black people on farmland again because last time we did that you got really mad.

Refuse their offer for the antiquated farming equipment, or just shoot them, it’s private property after all user.