Only gay men can get Monkeypo-

Attached: 1601847498280.jpg (640x576, 106.54K)

Sir pls

>straight men
>who engage in anal sex with other men

so gay men?

its true. i know a couple of mostly-straight guys that caught it

It’s not gay if you say no homo.

Attached: plagueratss.png (630x383, 18.7K)

Attached: 1659087670761239.jpg (873x872, 71.65K)

I don't see a problem as long as balls ain't touching

The fuck nigger? I anal my woman not a man.

I only occasionally make slide threads on 4ch.. i mean.. have anal sex with men

That's the point.

>Straight men
>Occasionally engage in anal sex with other men
>"I'm not gay bro, but I occasionally fuck men's asses from time to time
Dude your gay.

Attached: DisfiguredDistortedGermanpinscher-size_restricted.gif (444x250, 1.04M)

It’s over.

Straight males are now affected.

Lets call such "people"

ANAL PERSON

it sure is crazy how no women are getting it lol

But men who have sex with gay men are still gay men

Me and the mostly straight bros just ravaging each others' bussies in a no homo way

Yeah, but they also spread their catalogue of diseases to a roastie every few years, therefore poisoning normal ppl with gay diseases.

faggots are disgusting degenerate vectors of disease, corrupters of youth, aversion of nature, and a pathetically sad by product of decadent society
all hail based monkey pox for showing them how they really are

Based!!! Chuds debunked, misinformation stopped, science defended!

Isn't the official rule, long as the balls don't touch, it's not gay.

Your post is the whole of judaism condensed into one sentence.
Lie to yourself
Lie to others
Lie to God

Mutts and intelligence is like Germans and sane policy, the two are diametrically opposed.

You can build 1000 bridges and suck one dick, and you are no longer a bride builder, you are a dick sucker.

Keep sucking dick, dick sucker.

Look at the anarchist concerned with rules and laugh

if you don't see the penis it's not gay

nice try faggots
same as AIDS, you touch another man, you are gay
a faggot
only faggots get monkeypox on their anus and dick/balls

Is it serious? It's not a joke, right? What is even a definition of homosexual then?

>straight men
>occasionally engage in anal sex with other men

Honk honk

Attached: 4B59AA93-B0A3-4580-9104-7028AE206DE1.jpg (680x680, 83.58K)

The rules of butt love are very important for any civilized society.

I hope all infected faggots rot alive

Attached: 642d9629e83bb5898472436bf0b62a99[1].jpg (680x1069, 58.67K)

LUKE 17:29
But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

2 PETER 2
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

JUDE 1
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

ROMANS 1
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Ah yes true