I'm ready to glow anons, how do I join the CIA?

I'm ready to glow anons, how do I join the CIA?

Attached: Seal_of_the_Central_Intelligence_Agency.svg.png (640x640, 138.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/careers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You lick my butthole

Betray your bloodlines and genocide white people on behalf of the fake satanic jews

>thinks you can just join the CIA
well first off you have to be a massive faggot.

They have ads on Indeed sometimes. The money is pretty poor, actually. I think you start like less than 50k. I make like 90k just from working a grocery store.

Understood.

I don't think I can accomplish it anons

meme flag checks out, i think this one is on his way!

just fyi turnover is high. tons of them are being killed in the field. superiors will lie that the person they replaced wasn't recently killed. I wish there was a way to stop it. So much corruption.

Attached: glowie.jpg (1024x544, 59.6K)

I like the story about the one glow who just got promised half days before he signed the contract. The next day he found out a half of a day is 12 hours....

Oh lawdy lawd did he cry. I wonder if they give you a star if you punch your own ticket.

Attached: 1656526908250.gif (220x208, 541.31K)

stfu. I'm trying to warn impressionable youths about joining a violent rape and drugs gang

i get the impression you misunderstand the nature of my post.

suicide. I know. they have a ridiculous suicide rate too. the managers are actual shitfucks. I talked to several glowies irl

cia.gov/careers/

and apply.

>talks to glowies
in your head you larping memeflaggot.

They made a deal with the devil, moshiach is coming and they will have to honor that deal. Time to pay up minions of satan!

I unironically want to join also. They need some of us niggers in there to subvert the kikes properly.

Go there and find the guy in charge. Give him a firm handshake, introduce yourself, and tell him you’d really like the opportunity to join his organization. Simple as.

gfy

Attached: PepeFlippingoffAgentSmith2.jpg (1277x714, 182.29K)

you like furrys?

Attached: sassy_cat.jpg (640x607, 94.06K)

I am one owo