Who else here /JUST/ed? I didnt realize life would be so shitty after college...

Who else here /JUST/ed? I didnt realize life would be so shitty after college. I have no friends no free time no money no girlfriend. Like whats even the point? I have absolutely nothing going for me. Ive seen yall post about this with the incel memes and shit but i didnt truly realize how bad it is. Is it really over for us bros?

Attached: 614E83E8-C71A-4C96-807B-AF677CF906D0.jpg (250x242, 7.46K)

You were made to be a slave for jews. Enjoy!

In a sane world, I would've very much enjoyed going to college.(150 IQ, extremely interested in various pseudo-esoteric topics)
I don't know exactly what you mean by your life being garbage user, you're probably just overloaded with dopamine, missing theological significance, or picked a shitty major
>yall
If you aren't from the south you should leave.

Everyone says this in my region I have never understood why people say

>y’all

Is this yankees or who is saying this?

Im a southerner

I’m not even from the deep south but people have always said that around here. It’s wierd how some wierd beta always finds a reason to seethe on here.

Things I’ve seen the beta males here seethe about

>nooo you don’t have a gf/wife!
>yea right you’ve never been to a party
>you’re from the streets? Yea ok haha
>your not a total cuck beta male? Impossible!

Hard to take these faggots serious at all at this point between that behavior and their constant meaningless 2 more weeks and you will see!

Buy land, start your own business, make a homestead. Things aren't that bad you just have to stop feeling sorry for yourself it's making you act like a retard and you're wasting valuable time.

My foots fucked up and i cant get medical care so its looking like ill never walk again…..

Attached: 2DBC25D5-B90D-4D7E-9CBB-B428E192F117.jpg (1024x993, 69.69K)

We all die tomorrow bro enjoy these last moments

>Who else here /JUST/ed? I didnt realize life would be so shitty after college.
It's been about a year and I stopped giving a shit. I'm grinding for wage and going to move somewhere where a lot of hot 20 somethings live just to meet women

Then give up, roll over and die faggot

You reach a redemption arc around 30 where nothing matters and everything is hilarious. Get a dog and some popcorn with the rest of us nigger.

I’m a Jew and we are destroying the west to bring moshiach and the golden age.

What a stupid statement to make. Just pretend everything is normal? Boomer tier advice. Just ignore the chaos and destruction of your nation.

Just go to work and do nothing!

We get it boomer your generation has betrayed their duties to the youth

it's because "y'all" is like "problematic" and easily identifies one as being other. maybe you're an other?

Why even live if i cant walk?

>I'm a Jew...

I stopped reading there

Whites have a loyalty to our people and take care of each other.

This is why it’s obvious you are not one of us, the evil and lack of empathy. I actually believe the rabbis are right and that your souls are closer to animals than us. Living among non whites and non religious people has made me view you as literal animals

Of course you did, your boomer brainwashing won’t allow you to be criticized by a chosen one. Probally short circuited your small brain

Go on welfare, fuck a lot of dirty stripper and die from an STD then.

Yea same bro jews and other shitskins are just animals. Theyre disgusting subhuman freaks and need to be exterminated

This is my point, boomers are oblivious. No idea why anyone would take you serious. It’s clear you don’t care about your race at this point.

fuck off Any Forums and fix your life then

Just wait it out. When you see what Zionism has planned for these faggots it’s going to be funny. The fake jews and these satanic faggots won’t be at the helm of the NWO. God has a sense of humor, these people should be careful what they ask for hahaha

Imagine the backtracking when they finally get their Jewish messiah and it is Apollyon the aryan sun king, the boomers will try and backtrack and have to explain why everything they have advocated for decades is evil.

It’s going to be a humbling moment

You kinda lost me with the schizo shit bro. I do think if i were a nonwhite in the West id be scared shitless right now. We havent seen a white chimpout in near 100 years and its coming

No white don't, whites say pick yourself up and make something of yourself. Wallowing in self pity is disgusting, sub human behavior.

T. Anglo Saxon mid-20s man

Shut the fuck up ranjeesh

and where has that gotten you?

He bought into the boot straps meme lmao. That shit only works in a white society. Good luck busting ass in our zogged out shitskin society it gets you nowhere

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Attached: 1cafe1cd-8e6e-4f23-99cf-da1456657ce22.jpg (1070x1321, 292.57K)

It's gotten me out of my parents place, into jail, out of jail and on a 100 acres of my own land. I built a cabin on, I'm clearing the field, I'm renting goats to eat the grass to clean it more thoroughly. I'm starting 2 businesses and I work a full time job, got a fat ass native girlfriend let's me fuck and cum in her. Life's good, and fulfilling

>copulating with a shitskin

Disgusting and opinion invalidated. Likely vaxxed too. Real onions tier post

ii dont either
going to hang myself if this crap continues
its the white mans method of suicide

> y'all

Total loser speak. Anyone not from the south should abandon this garbage phrase immediately. Anyone from the south should use it as follows: Y'all know we lost the War and are a bunch of losers, right?

Well she's mostly white, that's where she got that big butt from, her white genes. Natives are honorary of course. Both of us are not vaxxed. We hate the government and she thinks I'm bad ass for going to jail fighting the mask mandates