Being an Anglo-American fucking sucks

Being an Anglo-American fucking sucks
No history, no struggle, no culture, Zogged for generations, Americans have no human value, they are fat, weak, and nothing but slaves for the corporate elites. There's no sense of family or brotherhood in America, everyone is out to get each other, your parents will kick you out to the streets at 18 once the government benefits end.
Compare that to Slavic or Balkan people, every one of them can name a relative that was historically important, fought in a war, not for the benefit of Israel, but for his people.
Their lives matter to one another more than being a walking bag of money. I wish I could have been born into that world, instead of this materialistic wasteland.

Attached: doomer.jpg (1280x720, 75.23K)

>no culture
Hang kike

Attached: 15C94912-5A75-46CB-97A4-BC41C047F285.jpg (799x2000, 409.36K)

Seethe zogbot, everything in your image is a fucking joke, "Wealth = Worth" "Your job is who you are", this only proves me right. Keep slaving for the people who want you dead, you soulless cuck.

Did Yankee hands write this? This feels like the work of Yankee hands.

lmao imagine being american

The state I live in didn't exist during the Civil War, I am Neither Southerner nor Yankee, The South has slightly more soul than the North, closer families, better food, but most of you are inbred, retarded, drunken hillbillies, and you're completely flooded with niggers.

Attached: African_Americans_by_state.png (1200x593, 154.04K)

>Compare that to Slavic or Balkan people, every one of them can name a relative that was historically important, fought in a war, not for the benefit of Israel, but for his people.
they just kill each other

Just look up English history you tard. You are a mutt but you are still one of us.

Attached: cat.png (512x512, 431.82K)

>English history

Attached: anglo-jew.jpg (2289x1526, 201.17K)

Extremely Proud Anglo-American reporting in. First US ancestor fought in revolutionary war and is buried at Monticello. Had dozens of ancestors fight for the South in the War of Northern Aggression. Son of the American Revolution, Son of Confederate Veterans, 32nd Degree Scottish Rite. Went to the UK for university, settled back in the FL swamp with my British wife. Damn Proud.
>Anglos built the modern world and are the first line of defence against Globohomo. You just sound like a faggot.

Attached: BBE62E12-C7B1-4BF4-A4D3-B449F4D6D2C1.jpg (679x1024, 150.42K)

all of your ancestors fought for jews

I can respect people who fought in the revolutionary war, but every American War following that was for the benefit of no one other than the Jews.
>first line of defense against Globohomo
Now you're the exporter of it.

Great life
>be my grandfather
>be orphan because shit healthcare
>be forced into Axis forces at 16
>survive ww2 at 16-18
>survive commie death march at 18
>survive commie purges at 18-25
>work a shit job because served the Nazis
>just before you retire another war breaks out
>survive 4 years of shelling, sniper fire, etc., while worrying if your kids and grandkids are OK
>suffer a stroke shortly after that
>die
Great life user, definitely should trade places

That's what keeps people together and makes relationships meaningful. He lived an exciting life and succeeded in passing on his genes. Here's the average American life.
>get groomed for 18-26 years of your life in a shitty education system programming you to be the perfect slave
>work 60 years, maybe getting a wife and a kid or two along the way if you're lucky
>retire and do nothing but sit on the couch watching brainrotting jewish media for the rest of your life
>get poisoned by your government for your entire life with fluoride and microplastics
>die from cancer
Definitely would trade places.

you have to go back

Just kill yourself already and shut the fuck up

seethe

Either a kike or demoralized by a kike if you say there is no history.

So which one is it, faggot?

So much amerikike zogbot shills here, make sure to get your daily dose of fluoride and microplastics, who's a good goy?

Attached: 3946a33e-f3f8-4e88-b3c5-ff9fcfd47976_1200x630.png (1200x630, 302.63K)

>dump tea in water cause monarchism bad
>get carried by french in revolutionary war
>kill each other for the benefit of jews and niggers in the civil war
>kill Europeans for jews in ww1
>kill Europeans for jews in ww2
There's your history, kike.

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Attached: 1cafe1cd-8e6e-4f23-99cf-da1456657ce2.jpg (1070x1321, 247.92K)