Los Angeles giving illegal aliens government jobs

breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/01/los-angeles-ends-citizenship-requirement-for-government-jobs/

I have an idea. Why don't we encourage and goad illegal aliens to run for mayor, and have them declare the city to be Mexican territory? To deny that would be "White Supremacy" and "racist".

Mexico then annexes Los Angeles, and the rest of California flips Republican. Every Pedowood jew and commie are also now subjects of Mexico.

Attached: LosAngeles.png (677x795, 633.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailynews.com/2022/07/28/interested-in-a-job-with-los-angeles-county-citizenship-not-required/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>www.breitbart.com
the king of all disinformation news sites

>Every Pedowood jew and commie are also now subjects of Mexico
Jewbart will ban you for saying that after their boomer snitches report you. Stop patronizing kosher news networks.

well when your population is almost 100% illegals, there is pretty much no other option

If LA is able to do this why can’t conservative states further restrict government positions to something like people who have lived in cities for a specific number of years

Are you saying this is an untrue report? Did LA not end citizenship requirements for government jobs?

Mexican here,
you can keep your shithole.

Death to kikes

Don't you want our second most popular city, and one of the wealthiest in the world?

California beaner anchor babies also just passed legislation giving their illegal family members free healthcare and food stamps on the white man's dime. Illegal beaners can also get a drivers license now in California. No documentation required. The beaner invasion has only just begun and they're using California as their staging ground. That means we're also going to see much more pro-spic shilling from the usual suspects.

Kek this was for Chinese to become official plus government politicians
It’s not spying if it’s legal now

DIOS JODIDO MALDITO

No, it's packed with kikes, niggers, faggots, chinks, spics and other assorted trash.
You can keep it.

Death to kikes

The Fall of the West
Copyright Year 3568

You wanted that land back. You are free to take it back. I am giving it to you.

I don't know jew why don't you provide a better source instead of your clickbait media shillsite
Not giving you the clicks

>giving
>news talking about how they can now try to get hired where before they couldn't even try
Nigger faggot kys

there was a study done some time ago.
There's more resistance to the idea of annexing México in the USA than here.
But, I refuse your offer. Thank you gringo, keep your dysgenic shithole for yourself.

Death to kikes

“ Citizenship will no longer be a requirement for landing a job with Los Angeles County, with some exceptions.

The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors voted unanimously without discussion this week to allow the county to hire non-citizens, except in positions for which being a U.S. citizen is required by state and/or federal law.

Being a U.S. citizen will remain a requirement of any applicant for the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department or any peace officers hired by the county.”

dailynews.com/2022/07/28/interested-in-a-job-with-los-angeles-county-citizenship-not-required/amp/

What a kike
>yes goy be angry at misconstrued article titles

anyone with dual citizenship should be barred from gov and education jobs
change my mind

No one has to, kike op is shilling his disinfo site

Too bad. You're getting your territory back, for free, and there is nothing you can do about it.

I would happily give Mexico LA and NY if the people there were prevented from moving to the US afterwards.

Full blown Weimar

>government jobs
Cutting grass on state property.

fuck you assholes, We're fucked enough as it is.
Keep your spicholes, you made them as they are.

Death to kikes

But you get an entire film and music industry. And everyone there hates the United States. And they're all millionaires and billionaires.

I don't see why you don't want to annex that city.

look,
there's nothing worse than an americanized person
an african nigger is better than an american nigger,
a latin spic is better than a gringo spic.
just look at Puerto Rico.
you guys turn everything you touch into shit.
and We don't want your shit.

Death to kikes

>Jewbart
checked and it should be "kikebart" so it flows better off the tongue

lol so they can be hired by the country to be a fucking gardener or floor mopper basically