Do you think WW3 is going to happen between china and the west...

Do you think WW3 is going to happen between china and the west? Didn't the US just pass a bill to manufacture chips in their own country? Why would they care about taiwan?

Attached: 1637725443259.jpg (1280x720, 98.76K)

no, china will chicken out
also the answer is 45

Answer is c.
And not anytime soon. How the fuck do you go to war with someone who makes literally everything your country needs to function?
>B b b but chips!
When your factories cant get screws or resistors or rubber bushings or little bits of copper wire the war is over.

45 mph and yes the us just passed a law for domestic chip production but it will take a decade for that production to even come close to what Taiwan has achieved. I think it's reasonable to assume that the us would protect an independent Taiwan.

The issue is that's average speed by distance not time. If it's 45 mph the average will be less that 30 as it will be 15mph for 4 minutes and 45mph for 1.3 minutes.

he couldnt even solve his own riddle HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

he's a pathetic moron im afraid.. he's got you all living in a fantasy wolrd

Attached: Annotation 2020-08-16 170747.jpg (923x632, 232.98K)

Attached: Annotation 2020-08-16 152531.jpg (557x601, 116.17K)

>Do you think WW3 is going to happen between china and the west?

'the west'? you go to war if you want hans, dont include me.

ITS NOT 45 YOU INBRED KEKS YOU NEED A TRAVEL TIME OF ZERO WHICH MEANS YOU NEED TO TRAVEL AT C.

YES THIS IS UNREASONABLY PERSONAL TO ME.

fake science

Attached: Annotation 2020-08-16 225951.jpg (960x466, 194.27K)

Attached: Annotation 2020-08-16 143905.jpg (555x545, 85.63K)

This is unsolvable. It takes 4 minutes to travel 1 mile at 15 miles an hour. A two hour trip at 30 mph takes the same 4 minutes.
Also, China is not a military threat.

You're fucking idiots. It's impossible.

Let me change the numbers so it's easier to stand
Change 1 mile to 15, and 2 miles to 30
The ratio is the same, 1-to-2.
So the question becomes

A car goes 15 mph for 15 miles. How fast must it travel to average 30 mph for the 30 mile trip?
It can't
To average 30 mph for the 30 mile trip, it has to complete it in an hour
But it's already taken an hour for the first 15 miles of the trip.

Infinity mph. 1 mile at 15 mph would take 4 minutes. 2 miles at 30 mph would take 4 minutes. The car must complete the remaining one mile with no time elapsing.

Limit of average velocity as second half velocity approaches c is 30mph. c is literally the answer.

Lol just reduce the cars mass to zero and youre golden.

Never will

Based, showing how low IQ this board is

45mph, are you guys retarded?

Infinite velocity is impossible unless you have zero energy and imaginary nonzero mass.
Answer is c, because lorentz factor becomes infinite, length contraction is total. Travel path is zero so travel time is zero.

If it's 45 mph the average will be less that 30 as it will be 15mph for 4 minutes and 45mph for 1.3 minutes.
2 miles in 5.4 minutes is average of 22mph

Literal Astrophysicist who probably can't count pocket change or do basic ass math. I bet you wear crocks because the noneuclidean engagement of your laces would take you all morning to calculate.

Fair enough, you can get the 30mph average by an instant acceleration to c
But now I'm wondering if there's a frame of reference that could make it seem like the car averaged 30 mph using length contraction/time dilation

I'm not curious enough to try and work it out, but my gut says there probably is

China wants to produce it's own chips for its own market.
They'll flood the west with the scraps at bargain prices.
Semiconductor manufacturing was already moving away from Taiwan because the industry finally accepted that centralising the entire production chain on one politically contested island is retarded and unstable and in the end costs way more money than they save by doing so.
Europe will also get semicon plants here and there. The wonderful thing about silicon is that you can find it in every beach in the world.

It's indeed an interesting riddle. To average 30 mph over a 2 mile trip, this would require you to travel for a total of 4 minutes (30mph = 0.5 miles per minute, 2 minutes per mile, 4 minutes for 2 miles). However, traveling at 15mph for the first mile has already taken you 4 minutes for that first mile, i.e. you've already used up your allotted time for the whole trip and yet have an additional mile to travel. A paradox: you would need to travel at "infinite" speed, essentially to teleport, for you to complete the trip while averaging 30mph, anything less than infinite speed would result in an average total speed of less than 30mph.

The "obvious" answer, 45mph, is logically incorrect, and yet that is what everyone immediately infers to be true. What a delightful conundrum!

It takes 4 minutes to go 1 mile at 15 mph.
It would take 4 minutes to go 2 miles at an average velocity of 30 mph.
Since the car has already driven for 4 minutes, it's impossible for it to average 30 mph over the 2 mile trip.
Someone said 45 mph for the second mile, but it would still take 1 minute 20 seconds to complete that second mile, leaving a total time of 5 minutes 20 seconds which is greater than the allotted 4 minutes @ 30 mph over 2 miles.

This shit was fairly easy you fucks

its 60.

15x30 is 450. 30x30 is 900 the sqrt of 450 is ~22 the sqrt of 900 is 30.

left out that 15x60 is 900

This is your brain on American public schooling. Don't end up like this guy, kids.

Found the midwit. Einstein was a janitor but had his shit on lock. You... you're better off remaining a janitor.

The inertial frame moving backwards at 15 relative to the ground the car is driving forwards at 15 on. No relativistic effects needed. But if we're explicitly giving a distance and speed, the frame is already constrained. Hence c.

Well played king.