"Henderson revealed that Skylar often wore women's clothing

adnamerica.com/en/united-states/skylar-deleon-power-rangers-actor-sentenced-death-triple-murder

"Henderson revealed that Skylar often wore women's clothing.

Skylar changed his name and gender, and for several years now he has been called Skylar Preciosa DeLeon. He also receives hormone therapy in order to obtain a more feminine appearance."

Attached: Skylar DeLeon (1).jpg (1024x576, 147.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

complex.com/pop-culture/2017/03/power-rangers-curse-is-real/red-lion-ranger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who the fuck did he play Agian?

trans faggots are mentally ill,
either by choice or force,
they must die.

Death to kikes

his claim is that when he was about 10 years old he played a kid in a cafeteria scene or something like that. A newspaper got the extras list for that episode and his name wasn't on it.

Kek

>Skylar Deleon (Born, August 12, 1979) was a child actor who claimed to have appeared in the episode Second Chance of Season 1 of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. Deleon was mistakenly believed to have played the character of Roger, a boy whom Jason and Zack coach in soccer. The character of Roger was in fact portrayed by child actor Kosmin Parker.

Tommy nooooooo

Attached: power-rangers.gif (200x183, 428.26K)

Death to kikes

Attached: SiegRangers.gif (425x270, 1.79M)

Original power rangers bas based af. The black ranger was a black guy, and the yello ranger was a chinese girl....Different times back then.,

>Different times back then.,
Best of times back then.

Attached: 1498257466834.gif (500x281, 887.67K)

For me, it was green ranger. The edgy cool guy.

>The former actor changed his name for the first time before marrying Jennifer Henderson, reportedly because he wanted to completely cut ties with his father, whom he accused of child abuse. As a result, he chose to call himself Skylar DeLeon, seeing it as a gender-neutral name.

I'm so not surprised.

Apparently most of the actors that starred in this show died or got f'd up in real life. complex.com/pop-culture/2017/03/power-rangers-curse-is-real/red-lion-ranger

>not the white power ranger

I always wanted to poke pink in the stink.

>changed his name and gender
finally you can save her, pol
>GAY

Attached: Screenshot_20220801-164815.png (720x1600, 269.94K)

But green and white were the same guy.
Until both showed up at the same time.
Power Rangers got weird long before they went to space.

i think he also becomes a black powerranger, a red powerranger, and a powerranger mentor until he no longer appears in shows.

what about the White Power ranger?

for me, it was rita repulsa. wtf is wrong with me.
I... I can fix her!

Attached: Rita-repulsa-mmpr-s3_orig.jpg (999x750, 135.98K)

so this stolen valor motherfucker was never even in the rangers?