Black Characters

So what do guys thing of black charachters in games, mobies etc?
I know many here dont like them irl, BECAUSE LOOK A STATISTIC.
But how about the fiction ones? Demoman is one of my favorite Characters generally and I liked all the stuff I saw from samuel L. Jackson and Wesley Snipes.

Attached: I did it like this.png (1137x856, 136.14K)

Some of them are pretty based

Attached: Gamewatch_trophy.jpg (590x460, 47.26K)

I never understood the joke with demo man.
>black guy from Scotland
is the joke that black people don’t live in Scotland? The joke doesn’t hold up anymore. they should’ve made soldier or scout black.

yes. that was a joke. some time ago. lol

the original reason for him being black was that a white redhead was too generic

fpbp

Attached: FEk38YZXoAEC0Te.jpg (1024x865, 42.63K)

Im not even gringo and its so tiresome see too many black irreal characters like woman too superior and men geniuses. While in reality all niggers have a personality of a teenager.

Generally growing less tolerant as the years go by. When I was younger I could find some funny, but I'm getting increasingly hostile. I hope in future we'll scrub all media so as to eradicate the history of their existence altogether.

I don’t mind them if they’re organic to the story and they’re not replacing a formerly white character. If the only reason they’re there is a race-swap, or they’re some random nigger in a Viking village, fuck it I’m out.

They shouldn't even have rights

What were the ones you liked. Also dont touch Demo, He is a good character

i guess one man cheeseburger apocalypse is all right

thats just a shit charcter in general

I think a black version of Earthbound could be pretty funny

Anyone think this comic gonna flop?

I'm fine with the black nerd stereotype and nothing else.

Demoman would be better white.

My favorite to play is Winston from overwatch

i dont like niggers, how hard is that to understand? I can't relate to them any more than I can relate to a rat. They aren't even Human

I liked the Blade movies even though they were cheesy as hell

Some are okay, most are not. Sgt. Johnson in Halo was pretty cool.

I actively avoid playing non white characters in games. In movies I only tolerate giganiggas, for example Snipes in Blade/Terry Crews in Expendables.

They’re almost never realistic. Like liberals, they take a white/human personality and give it a black skin.

They never portray niggers. Thus fooling the ignorant audience of the true nature of the nigger.

But I’m just some random kaluna that hates niggers.