Why do so called right wing and conservative americans simp and defend the ira so much...

Why do so called right wing and conservative americans simp and defend the ira so much, a group that literally called itself communist and allied with black communist and third worldist organisations worldwide? It's understandable when actual irish catholics in new york and boston do it, but you're beginning to see american southerners, people who literally descend from the same northern english and lowland scot settlers who displaced the catholics off ireland in the plantations now begin to larp as irish republicans and talk about how celtic they are.
What caused this? the KKK in the 20s used to lynch irish catholics, now the great grandchildren of the people who did that are posting le epic IRA memes and flying irish flags and talking about they hate protestants and the british

Attached: 1487015316997.jpg (620x413, 157.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5821rjs3o5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=UKl_Ikl2lQI
youtube.com/watch?v=ICcfFrEa-wo
youtu.be/g2oMv93EUpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they killed Bongladeshis. Duh.

Attached: 1658881883318324.gif (294x400, 662.79K)

IRA thread, make every bong seethe until they cry

youtube.com/watch?v=5821rjs3o5Y

Attached: 1659187929051-0.jpg (820x556, 98.99K)

Attached: 1659187929051-2.jpg (300x180, 25.65K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UKl_Ikl2lQI

Attached: IRA.jpg (839x569, 146.64K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ICcfFrEa-wo

Attached: pepe ira 2.jpg (483x492, 22.16K)

cringe plastic paddy detected

Attached: 1609535268888.png (640x480, 485K)

Because just like the Irish, Americans are retarded.

The same butthurt Unionist makes these threads because the IRA live in his head rent free all day, every day.

Attached: based.jpg (508x1280, 159.14K)

>a bunch of women
who cares what they have to say

Attached: IRA.jpg (563x367, 29.86K)

Because most Americans, even the elite ones have at best, a surface level understanding of anything that happens outside of America. Their attitude to the Old World is based on biscuit tin sentimentalism and inherited myth and legend from their forebears.

Culturally they are also obnoxious and very arrogant to the extent they will neither admit to their own ignorance and most lack the intellectual curiosity to even look into these things. Example below. This is the level of general knowledge of your typical American in 2022 who reside in their richest and most powerful city.
youtu.be/g2oMv93EUpY

cope
The average white southerner has more in common with the average Ulster scots who burns irish flags and hates taigs than he does with an irish catholic. ulster scots are right wing while irish catholics literally kneel to george floyd

All these videos are just cherry picked, if they interviewed me they wouldn't include it

OK but they don't have cool terriorwave aestethic which is all that matters in the end

actually pic related is I think some British dudes but nonetheless it's cool

Attached: 1653573763101.jpg (2007x1190, 630.55K)

>cool terriorwave aestethic
cringe
fucking zoomer ironybro freak only thinks in terms of LE COOL AESTHETIC

>LE COOL AESTHETIC

That's al that matters. I suggest you head over to /fa/ to get like me. Not a zoomerfag btw. Zoomers are 99% retards. Not like me, a literal genius.

Nice projection. If you're the one that is spamming threads like this, it's you that's coping mate. You're just another 'muh ancestors' poster clogging up the board, which is ironic given how you seem to have a problem with Americans.

Attached: cope.png (1912x1725, 1.1M)

>Called themselves communist
No they were borderline NatSoc. At the time Ireland was Irish and they were no blacks. They banned communists from Joining the IRA

Attached: 9hx5s4u7v5n61.jpg (552x616, 51.25K)

Americans will talk compassionately about Ireland and the Irish despite not being Irish and actually being a Mullato who thinks he is Irish, he fantasies about bars, getting drunk, tap dance music and hot ginger girls with freckles and green eyes yet he knows nothing about Irish culture or history. If you asked him to point to were Ireland is on a map, he would probably point to Jamaica because he is a fat disgusting subhuman arrogant Americunt.

>muh thread spamming
yeah like the hundreds of ira threads posted by plastic paddies you used to see on here
freak

That's what it seems like to me too, if they're fighting to unite Ireland for Irish people then that is NatSoc

>If you asked him to point to were Ireland is on a map, he would probably point to Jamaica because he is a fat disgusting subhuman arrogant Americunt.

OK, I keked

>Why do so called right wing

the only americans who support the ira are irish-americans
and in 2022, not even irish-americans support the ira
back in the 70s, every irish bar in boston would have a jar where you could donate to the resistance

>the only americans who support the ira are irish-americans
>boston
Yep, two SUPER DUPER RIGHT WING GROUPS I TELLS YA.

Also, the IRA trained with the PLO, and the Left loved them some PLO.

Yes they are fat and stupid. Most are unaware that Ireland's problems really began when it allied itself with catholic France more than 400 years ago. They picked the wrong team and have bitched and complained about the consequences ever since. Fuck off Ireland and fuck all IRA larptards. They are actual communists you stupid bastards.

>"Come out ye black and tans"
>"Come out and fight me like a man"
>loses every non-ambush engagement against the british
Uhhh

But Conor Mc Gregor????