Defend this

Defend this.

Attached: q33tdz4ylrh81.jpg (2100x1567, 241.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fsYnFTCyOxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Defend Israel, goyim.

I support this but only for my in-group

Israel kek

It's fake. Why do people keep posting it?

LOL "food as a right" "canada" this is what I found
youtube.com/watch?v=fsYnFTCyOxA

Fuck the UN

No such thing as positive rights.
Can't force others to provide for you.

Death to kikes

Attached: 1658882296622616.jpg (748x693, 55.54K)

you can't even get your colors to match, nigger

Starving niggers are not my fucking problem.

UN shills & antifa fags

As much as I hate Israel, I have to confess that it is written: he who does not work, does not eat. Is it a right if you have to work -to buy it- to enjoy it?

I will defend.
"Make food a right" is highly ambiguous and could be interpreted as
>any food I want whenever I want
rather than
>basic food supplies to live

becuase people here are retarded and believe anything they see

And what does it change? UN love to came up with useless votes

If food is a right then why it's taxed?

Not that you'll understand this, but a right doesn't confer an obligation upon another person to act on your behalf. Do you have a right to purchase food, or grow your own food? Absolutely. Does anyone else have an obligation to provide you with food, absent a parent-child relationship? No.

rights are just more laws and taxes. there is no natural existence of a right. it's just an imaginary construct the weak are drawn to for safety reasons. the more "rights" they give you, the less freedoms you will have. in america, we have the perfect amount of rights directed at protecting you FROM the government.

Attached: 2EDCB7CB-E63E-44B2-A0C9-D508E0119678.jpg (720x721, 49.8K)

Saying "food is a right" is also saying "farmers are slaves" since you are guaranteeing forced access to their labour.

It's almost like no one understand what positive rights and negative rights are, jesus christ.

Attached: xiy02b2b2rd81 (1).jpg (4096x4096, 800.58K)

How can food be a human right? You don't have a right to be provided for.

The truth is that with Bill Gates buying up all the farmland, Dutch gov't evicting the farmers, etc, policies or "rights" like this will be used to control the public. It's going to be just like that Amazon refrigerator meme, you won't be able to access food unless you go along with wokeshit retardism.

>Countries with no food didn't vote

That's several orders of magnitude above this shill OP's IQ and attention span, user.

Just because the UN declares something doesn't mean it has any more value than the ass gas I let off in your mother's face last night.

No.

This. The constitution doesn’t give rights. It restricts the government from shitting on them and it’s a good mix of restrictions on government authority.

I know & I should've just ignored an obvious slide thread. But sometimes I can't help myself.

Niggers don't deserve to eat.

palishits aint getting free food from us

>Saying "food is a right" is also saying "farmers are slaves" since you are guaranteeing forced access to their labour.
There won't be any farmers in the traditional sense. Farms will all be owned by transnational corporations, and employ slav....er.... people who will live in the pod, eat the bugs, own nothing, and be happy.

Under the system of slavery, it was the duty of the slave owner to provide food for the slaves. Of course, the slaves grew and made the food themselves, but it was their masters' property. This system they are creating is just new terminology for the same thing.

Attached: file.png (770x559, 330.26K)

seethe harder mutt.

This is horrible. That means not that you are helping your fellow countrymen but shitskin invaders.

A commodity cannot be a right.
You have the right to OBTAIN commodities.
A right can only be an action.

>inb4 what about muh guns
Right to guns doesn't mean you get them for free, you have the right to OBTAIN arms when you pay for it yourself.
This is just gibs me dat for free shit, and that map is bullshit.