WELL that settles it then

WELL that settles it then.

theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/aug/01/australian-greens-senator-lidia-thorpe-calls-queen-coloniser-while-being-sworn-into-parliament?utm_term=Autofeed&CMP=twt_gu&utm_medium&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1659335518

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 5.34.00 AM.png (659x718, 362.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DfM2WOBy8H0
youtu.be/HAJQ_K_CzCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Indigenous" is such an ugly fucking word

Stupid fucking cunt

This moralistic preening is becoming too much.

>she

Death to kikes

Attached: 1657623329899.jpg (768x715, 55.68K)

7/8ths white person is indigenous?

youtube.com/watch?v=DfM2WOBy8H0
kek

Yes, user. It's 2022.

Attached: unsw.jpg (1345x663, 322.24K)

>7/8ths fellow white
fixed for you.

Bogans can't into Independence.
They gave up their guns.
>inb4source

Attached: 20210304_120422.jpg (1080x1679, 677.68K)

Indigenous? This bitch's last three grandmother's probably took loads of white cock, yet she larps as sitting bull with perhaps 25% injun, lmao same thing with all these dumb bitch mutts like Kamala Harris.

Because our country is gay and retarded. The government is now creating an 'indigenous representative body' or some shit. Which will no doubt act as a Globohomo parasite.

> Ride of the Valkyries
Was thinking why the broadway musical was streamed on so many channels.
Then a sudden stroke of temporarily displaced education struck.
Made me wonder if other channels apply.
Anyway back to climate change. Those damn crickets get louder by the day, right?
Is it hotter than usual?

Attached: file.png (680x534, 449.94K)

Nice way of saying subhuman abo.

can americans talk normal without mentioning cocks, mutts and black men or are they just that obsessed?

Non-whites and primarily jews speak like that.

Suck my cock Bongistani

Attached: 518.gif (342x342, 376.11K)

nice fucking ass. I'd crush.

So was this "person" voted in, or what's the deal?

Maybe they're indigenous anglo-saxons? indigenous doesn't necessarily mean a nigger wearing a straw skirt. Sami are indigenous.

sounds close to disingenuous
Based but for the wrong reasons, all abbos/polys deserve the rope.

Sami are indigenous because they're savage losers. That's what the indigenous peoples treaty means. Only savages and losers get the recognition. Finns, Swedes and Norwegians wil never be indigenous.

>In 2013, Thorpe was declared bankrupt, with over $700,000 in debts, including monies owed to Indigenous Business Australia, and $55,000 owed to the Australian Taxation Office.[10] She said that her bankruptcy resulted from domestic violence, stating "like many survivors of family violence, I ended up losing everything in a bid to protect myself and my family from an impossible situation".

Attached: artworks-000179159421-05f54n-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 40.55K)

A strong governance would have put this traitors head on a spike but alas the leaders of the western world are weak and lead their lands get subverted by foreigners.

youtu.be/HAJQ_K_CzCE
Found the video, why wasn't 'she' booted out aus cucks?

>Abo hole suffering from domestic abuse

Imagine my shock.

If you have to interrupt their swearing in to remind them they’re not supposed to swear to overthrow your government, why on earth would you continue the swearing in? That should be it.

>Comments are turned off.
use this one

whoops
Yes

I hate cumskins so much. Why am I stuck in this shithole???
Stupid jizzniggers. Useless

Black power yo!

nothing funnier than members of some niggertribe complaining about white people when everything from the clothes she wears to the very thoughts in her head are given to her by these pesky white people

Attached: 1330914981139.png (392x293, 48.34K)

Australia was a mistake. It's nothing but trash.

So, will Albo's abo referendum pass? looks like it mates

What exactly would a world look like if everything the left said became reality? We know what happens to people if we leave them alone. Their civilizations are culturally stagnant and they don't progress at all. They continue to live in mudhuts for centuries and they never seek to build anything worthwhile. Would she be happier if australia was a huge "uncontacted" island where people live like cavemen and a single guy with a pistol could conquer the entire country?

Attached: 1651843083532.jpg (1080x1346, 279.75K)

When tattoos and women start appearing in the halls and institutions, collapse is imminent.

NPCs will do what the talmudvision tells them to do. At least European ethno-nationalists can point to it to better argue their cases.

She's the Australian version of Elizabeth Warren.
Except I'd face fuck this one until she threw up.

As bad as it gets across the entire world and as ashamed as I am of my country, the most offensive position imaginable is definitely Pro Bong. It's like they chose Brexit just so they could globohomo even harder than the EU.

Holy shit mutts are retarded

Attached: 1639954335777.jpg (1024x844, 71.88K)