ADULT-CHILD SEX

Can anyone explain Why the fuck adult-child sex be wrong, without resortin' ta:
(1) false statements, such as (a) tha idea dat children r' incapable o' consentin' ta sex due ta mental inferiority, which we know not ta be Fo' realz or (b) dat pedophiles r' deranged reprobates lookin' ta "molest" or harm children fo' purposes o' self gratification.
(2) invalid arguments, such as tha idea dat adult-child sex be wrong on tha (false) premise dat children r' too manipulable ta consent, which be an invalid argument bcuz' (a) children r' forced ta do things against their muthafuckin' gotta all tha time by their muthafuckin' muthafatha n' (b) dat shit presumes shizzle behavior on behalf o' tha pedophile
(3) outright denial o' blatant facts, such as denyin' tha fact dat children have a sexuality, n' enjoy expressin' dat sexuality
(4) misconceptions 'bout adult-child sex, e.g. contrary ta ghettofab belief, da overwhelmin' majority o' adult-child sex does not involve penetration, so physical harm doesn't come da fuck into play
(5) subjective value judgements, e.g. "pedophiles r' sick n' should die, i don't have ta explain anything!"

Attached: CSDHC.png (1074x666, 249.55K)

monkeypox

I’m still going to kill you and whoever else is at your place of residence anyways

Hormones create orgasm. Children lack these hormones. Care to explain yourself?

I can barely grasp what you're trying to say. Please put some care into threads you make on Any Forums.

Die groomer

Shut the fuck up pedo

Attached: 24EBC63B-310F-4C6C-8124-20CD919E085E.jpg (960x889, 82.61K)

Humans don't have to justify themselves to degenerates. Get into the woodchipper, groomer.

Attached: 6190149-2948410632-32296.jpg (480x480, 51.62K)

you are posting this thread every day
although i cant blame you, the niggers on Any Forums are extremely retarded and take the bait every single time
well memed, my friend

Attached: DIMITRIJE.png (309x158, 53.49K)

I ain't reading shit typed like that. Also memeflag = Brazilian Rabbi paid by China. So your opinion is beyond worthless.

Attached: Simply-Recipes-Guide-to-Sage-LEAD-07-13f5b0730c9d495099897bbb41a0f31c.jpg (3900x2600, 479.98K)

Children can orgasm. Google it.

Attached: HQGr.jpg (800x450, 24.06K)

why are you typing like that? you have too many nonsensical trolls going on in one post. stick with the faggot larp or the nigger larp. dont go full retard.

You sad, sick dude in a dress, wig, lashes, makeup, bra, and shoes.
You and your druggie faggot guy pals just use your gaming, coding and web app social skills to make kids question their whole FUCKING shit, and just game, stream, communicate with minors, and do drugs. You stream just so you could fuck a gay childs asshole. Thats literally it. Thats the whole bottom line.
Trans rights are anything but human rights, and the older you get the more ashamed of yourselves you will be. You and your groomer child molesting friends fell for the worst fad of your entire life there is no reattaching your dick.

Transgenders commit suicide! This is the funniest thing ever! Transgender suicide people abandon their whole identities and then stop breathing! When they die its because they dont want to live a life where they are unrecognizable to themselves! Transgender suicide is a comedy of errors! You cant change your gender and you are a fool to fall for other tranny perverts tricks! They are not your friends! You will never meet them! They jack off to making you more feminine! Its a power play! If you fall for transgender grooming its your own fault! Hopefully the suicide of your transgender peers is enough to give you second thoughts.

Attached: jhg6855rte.jpg (1139x536, 245.22K)

just face that wall and i'll explain

Attached: jh1123qqas.jpg (738x749, 169.68K)

they filtered my copypasta, ill write a new one when i can be bothered
not b8 btw, its 100% serious

>without resorting to this long lost of actual reasons
Also even your id is gay you faggot

!

Attached: jhgtyrre5543.png (2550x3300, 238.18K)

you can't expect god to do all of the work

-Cartoon voice-
In the next video we re going to show you how to
properly suck on your friend`s proplapse!

Sometimes, when doing butt sex, the anus can get prolapsed! dont worry, its nothing serious! and it can be fun, opens up a lot of oportunities for extra fun! so enjoy!

Attached: 1659350811733610.webm (1280x720, 1.2M)

Decriminalized sex with children is my day of martyrdom. The day any location in the US allows it officially, I kill and probably die.

Z

Attached: jhgyt66f7.gif (255x200, 172.85K)

why are you niggers so retarded
this is an obvious bait thread and hes posting it for the 5th time in a row today
are you mentally challenged?

Attached: 1646508405633.jpg (600x450, 35.1K)

The only sensible law is 18+, except for me, I should be the sole exception, because I know I won't get into any funny business!

kike kis

Attached: jhg69ghttt6.jpg (1099x660, 89.06K)

Who paid google to promote that opinion?

non-white people will claim sex without love is what is wrong
so as long as you love it, you can play with it?

Can you explain to me why killing pedophiles is wrong?

This thread is bait.

But I’d like to go on record saying all groomers should hang.

!

Attached: jhg66trffvc.jpg (1024x1024, 74.82K)

straight up its wrong because it harms children, society doesn't do that. its not complicated.

Only faggots use gender neutral language because they want to hide the fact that they're just faggots. Just say "boys" you poofter, we know that's what you want and you're not even interested in females.

kek

Attached: qasd334.png (1000x1000, 131.79K)

Children have not reached the age of consent, in the same way they cannot sign a contract, and for the same reason. They are not yet capable of understanding the consequences of such activities, nor do they even understand the purpose of sex.

A child can be given candy & know they like it, but not understand it will make them fat and ugly. The same with sex. If the child is used in unnatural ways, they may still orgasm and like it, without understanding the adult is grooming them to be perverted.

There is also the family unit to be considered. If a father finds his child being molested, his first natural reaction is to kill the molester. This has happened in the past, and the juries have found the father to be within his rights to defend his kid in such a manner. Ergo, molestation can lead to death.

Also, engaging a child in any activity without the express consent of the parent is similar to kidnapping, and kidnapping (or any form of it) should be a death sentence.

I could probably find more reasons for you, but I think this is plenty.

Attached: lyjugvocurdx.jpg (450x449, 57.02K)

how long have you been here? why is this even a question? you can't season a post with an image.

nigger bots cant post images

Attached: viber_image_2022-04-15_13-18-24-557.jpg (237x235, 5.71K)

Z

Attached: jhg43rrtyj.png (594x313, 199.55K)

this u bro?

Attached: edp445.jpg (1200x692, 56.67K)

cope you faggots

Attached: jhgbb778ugf.jpg (3347x1612, 543.95K)

pedophile groomers like you will BURN

KYS faggot

Attached: FagDeathPenalty.png (388x451, 292.45K)

based

Attached: 3jc049238hn209.png (800x566, 145.07K)

The real issue is fornication not ages. It’s sinful for that reason alone.

So many mental gymnastics in this post

>Sage
I don't fucking care if this is copypasta bait etc.
Many people in this world think this is correct and right.
You are the cancer of this world, it is indescrivable how much i hate you and this world. (Don't get too excited feds i'm not going to do a shoot up just because you want me to)

If you were seriously trying to push this you'd need to make the guy brown.

Attached: 1487611830418.png (960x639, 863.71K)

!

Attached: gg76ytre5wq.jpg (1500x1400, 390.06K)

Kiddie rapist need to die quickly.

Attached: GHF-FDGL.jpg (1600x1208, 301.84K)

This is why, since the earliest historical findings of Europe, fags were tied to heavy objects and thrown in the bog to sink.

Your kind is destructive to societies and you prey on children.
There is no death too horrific to subject you to.

Attached: IndustrialShredder.gif (320x235, 3.12M)

Cope.
The response.

Boom

Attached: jhgttty54e.webm (640x640, 1.38M)

There's no age of consent in the Bible.

kys

Attached: jhgtt5rf.jpg (420x973, 46.97K)

Niggers and homopedos would fuck your children. They are the lowest of the low who cannot get a descent adult mate and would hunt your children down and give them aids and knock them up. People want better for their children. Pedos should attend burning man as the bonfire.

There is no age of consent in nature save the point at which a female can bear children, and the point at which her family will not kill you for touching her.

Faggots are an aberration entirely, of no use to nature or society, an evolutionary dead-end, and a drag on all others.

Attached: FCFagKiller.jpg (250x285, 25.17K)

the time for dialogue is long over, your kind dies at first opportunity

And of course you have the faggot flag

Homosexuality has been documented in over 9000 species.

It’s wrong, no explanation needed. Now place the noose around your neck and step forward please.

!

Attached: jhg6540.jpg (1024x639, 133.58K)

No, there isn't a common ground. There isn't an argument to be made for pedophiles. There are children and there are monsters.
Out yourself to a parent, ask a parent to fuck their child. Please die.