Will Japan accept White immigrants?

Will Japan accept White immigrants?

Attached: FRMYCrrUYAA9eea.jpg (1152x2048, 214.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

midnightfreemasons.org/2011/03/friends-and-brothers-roosevelt_24.html
wikispooks.com/wiki/2001_Mexican_Legislative_Assembly_attack
sgtreport.com/2017/08/2017-8-10-was-nagasaki-payback-for-expelling-freemasons/
history.com/this-day-in-history/truman-signs-united-nations-charter
freemason.com/most-worshipful-brother-harry-s-truman/
trumanlibrary.gov/education/presidential-inquiries/establishment-cia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

built for the bbc

you're also too ugly for japs bro

yeah, she does look like a news anchor.

Why should they accept cucks and cowards

yes but only for AXIS bros , Italic BVLLS and g*rms

Nope, they are full
bull couldn't even occupy the suez, your singular mission for ww2

solid 0/10

Attached: 1659229260422687.png (460x365, 354.23K)

They already did when after WWII, Freemasons forced Freemasonry on them after Japs banned it.

I wouldn't.
Whites are not Japanese, and Japanese culture is clearly worthy of being preserved.
Whites already altered the original culture after WW2, but at least backed off so as not to alter it completely. The more Whites you import, the more the culture will be affected and changed, and maybe it's just my opinion, but not for the better.

Every race and culture, everywhere, needs to quit infecting each other & separate.
After all, what diversity is there in a world-wide mass of greyish, monoculture humans with a mish-mash of ill-fitted features?

I admit, Japanese girls are very attractive, but the Japanese deserve to stay Japanese, and neither Whites nor Japs (nor anybody) should be mixing their races, nor polluting their cultures.

Attached: JSG.jpg (408x612, 34.31K)

>Whites
Freemasons. Whites fought to preserve Japan. Freemasons are Jews. Not white, masonshill.

It's so funny how specific everyone is about what whites did what until you name Freemasonry. Then suddenly Christcucks weren't at fault, muh America, muh Jew, muh anything at all. Just whites.

>at least backed off so as not to alter it completely
This is another lie.
Every word of your niggery post is a lie, Mason.

do you have a criminal record for drugs?
do you have a criminal record for violence?
do you have any other kind of criminal record?

Yes I have 3 prison numbers, But I can't just get them expunged if I pay 1k per felony, so the gooks will never know, and I will have some sweet ying yang pootang on my BWC in no time.

Nigger they're accepting Ukrainian refugees.

This must be a freegayson who decided after they made this thread that they really don't want Japan discussed here.
Maybe because it's impossible to pretend Masonry didn't fuck Japan and the rest of the world, when Japan is the topic.

That's what Freegayson jannies do. Create boards for all the things that lead to them, like /x/ then pretend they aren't political.
Even how this site is arranged was designed to shill for Freemasonry.

Daily reminder that the world described by shills here, where pretty much all nations remain pure, was pretty much wtf the world was doing before Jews and Masons came along in WWII and decided only Jews could do this thing.
Another reminder that the same people are the ones telling you that those nations like America who weren't racially pure, were also evil and le bad. Before this nobody gave a shit and the worst bit of this you could point to was Jews in Europe.
Literally they told everyone they were evil for just living their lives and doing wtf came naturally.
Had these nations been allowed to not be named evil, there would be peace in America and Europe would still mostly be pure. They ruined all of the above and were the only people in control of all of the above.

Oh, look...the jews got antsy & came out to play.

Attached: JewBBCShills.jpg (900x993, 148.16K)

This really isn't an argument Mason. I will name everthing better than you, even this Jew shill thing, that you name to avoid naming the Freemasons named Rothschild. I'm not a shill like you and your nigger guild.

wikispooks.com/wiki/2001_Mexican_Legislative_Assembly_attack

Attached: Eastern Star.jpg (490x313, 33.52K)

>Just please let me blame whites for everrything
>Then pretend it was Jews I'm naming
No thanks, Mason. Nobody is that stupid.

>claims masons are jews
>doesn't just trash jews

I'm no mason, but you're just being an asshole in the first place, so that means nothing to you.
And White Americans did take over Japan after WW2, that is historical fact.
What I pointed out was they were remarkably restrained after forcing unconditional surrender on the enemy, and helped to rebuild their country and economy, without forcing western culture on them.
Even the way they do business is different than in the west, which wouldn't have been allowed had the jews been given complete control over them, as they were in Germany.

Attached: ShamJew.jpg (487x500, 38.84K)

>You should help hide the cryptojew masons who jews don't want you to name
Nah. I'll just keep naming you, Mason, and your Jewish Freemason masters named Rothschild.
>Let me name only whites until someone wiser than me call me out for it
>Then give me a free pass because I muttered Jew after the fact.
No. You're just a retarded shill. No free pass race traitor Mason.
Already happened.

>White Americans
No. Freemasons. Freemasons named Rothschild who live in Europe who funded these wars took over Japan. White Americans didn't want that war and neither did Euros. It was literally only you Jews and Masons.

sgtreport.com/2017/08/2017-8-10-was-nagasaki-payback-for-expelling-freemasons/

history.com/this-day-in-history/truman-signs-united-nations-charter

freemason.com/most-worshipful-brother-harry-s-truman/

trumanlibrary.gov/education/presidential-inquiries/establishment-cia

>Will Japan accept White immigrants?
Hopefully not. Imagine how much damage the white race would do to Japan.

They won't accept fat immigrants so for the most part, no.