WHAT ARE THE POLITICAL IMPLICATIONS OF WANTING TO LIVE ON A FARM ?

I just want to relax.
how are rural schools?

Attached: Gates.jpg (676x380, 36.43K)

The implications are that you're trying to get away from African Americans which means you're an entitled racist.

>gates blocks your path

getting poor and your kids hate you and blame you for it. They will become pozzed much harder than urbanites, just to spite you.

Eat vugs

Cool it with the racism.

Why do you hate black people OP?

Attached: 1659143426676211.jpg (1024x630, 67.95K)

>live on a farm
>relax
Lol
There is always something to do on a farm, always.
14 to 16hrs of work a day is normal

same faggot that says they want to relax and live on a farm thinks that they can run off to the woods.

In all seriousness, how is wanting to get away from them racist? I would like these liberals to try and explain this. They know the reasons why white people don’t want to live near them, otherwise they wouldn’t put it together. When there are so many opportunities to get away from them, how are they bad? How are they racist? It’s just jealousy and judaism.

I don't just want to live on a farm. I want to live on a farm with good schools.

Irrelevant favela nigger you know nothing about farm work, go get shot

yeah you can, but it's work. 1-5 days a year to collect/split/stack firewood depending on how cold, your wood options, etc. then you need to hunt, trap, fish for your food, grow veggies inbetween. The issue is, you're right, these faggots wouldn't make it as it's definitely not for everybody.

Fourty years ago you'd have called Berlin Wall-jumpers "capitalist sumpremacists".

>In all seriousness, how is wanting to get away from them racist? I would like these liberals to try and explain this.
They can't. Ultimately it's a prejudice against Whites, while simultaneously wanting access to White lands, White institutions, White wealth especially, and inevitably White women and children.

> I want to live on a farm with good schools
good schools = big taxes = gentrified density or private
good luck

>Wants to send his kids to tranny day camp
ngmi

Farm liver here. I know this is about that whole "racist code" thing but if we're talking in reality, it's not that great. I'm lucky enough that I actually do live next to some nature, but the vast majority of farms do not, it's just tilled soil as far as the eye can see for the most part. Transport is a pain and even with two cars for the family, public transit is nowhere to be seen, gotta drive to get groceries and the local store is really cramped and stocks almost nothing, manure doesn't smell great, large property = lots of shit to take care of etc etc etc. It's not terrible by any means, but it's not the romantic farm that a lot of people seems to imagine

i also want to go fishing

I want a farm too user, but the world is far too expensive and greed ridden.
I legitmately am just gonna go live somewhere, I don't care if it's forest or national park, or whatever.
I make like $20 and can't get a mortgage for a farm and rent in my Red, non-coastal state is averaging $2,500 a month, with old shitty motels as "studio" apartments going for $1,700. I want off this ride frenz. Camping on Fed forest or park land is legal too. Depending on the site, you can stay like a month, then just drive down the road, to the other and repeat.