Mascots ignoring black kids

Accusation: Racism (what else is new)
Evidence: multiple videos of kids not receiving attention from mascots.
Im going to have to see some proof that the mascots aren't black on the inside before I make any judgement.

Attached: 99B85A66-8051-4C34-A204-BF76235BDB5E.jpg (1666x828, 515.52K)

Nigglets are so gross lmao

White kids got gift bags as part of a birthday (parent pays for the birthday package). Little nigger ran into the party area to get free shit.

Why would anyone be forced to be around and physically interact with niggers? That's basically rape. Fucking niggers thinking they're entitled to white people I'm over it.

Attached: Screenshot_20220731-132523_FlipaClip.jpg (1381x780, 170.7K)

WTF CHUCKY CHEESE IS OUR GUY

/based/

I wish segregation was brought back.

>YOU WANT SOME ATTENTION NIGGER!?!?!?

Attached: BDD62AB2-D97B-46FE-851C-8F18EEF4BF19.jpg (470x240, 58.64K)

>nog complains to angie valasquez
>angie valasquez
>spics in costume
so nothing to do with whites then

>gives all of the yt kids
I know yt stands for white but I can't remember the nigger logic as to why. Either way I don't feel bad for this race baiting cunt.

Say the letters to yourself

WHY TEA
WHITEY
Soory to say you have NIGGER IQ

Yt isn't a word nigger. Use the rest of the letters to make English or go back to your mud hut

REEEEEE CHUCKY CHEEDS DIDN'T DID DONE DIDS GIV MAH KEEDS A HAH FIVE FO BECAUS DE COLA OF DEY SKEEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
remind me again why people this rabidly intellectually incompetent aren't euthanized?

Are you retarded? You just set up the equivalent of a knock knock joke between yourself and a random parent from a screen grab, via the medium of communicating with these two anons.

being racist to kids is fucked up. you shopuld be ashamed of yourselves.

>man says he can parse nigger babble but can't possibly be asked to understand it
>explain it to him
>he's hostile
i can see why you'd be put off, but just remember that your own vigorous appetite for information doesn't apply to all of your fellow white supremacist colleagues. many of them are simply too tired to give a shit about the constant quest for objective truth and beauty and would simply be content at this point to live in a nation free of niggers and jews, so trivial factoids about the way niggers and youth make themselves understood are not so much pieces of information to build a context with which to understand the world and rout the jew from it, but rather just exhausting bullshit that no sane white man could possibly give a fuck about. treat each other well.

Nigger fatigue is real. I enjoy stories like this because it'll just make more people sick of their shit.

if it's real then why is every other thread here about niggers?

Even if blacks won't take responsibility for their terrible behavior. It breeds resentment in all people's who aren't suffering mental health "white guilt" issues. This child may be innocent, and deserving of the same love as the other kids. But the black people in this country have not only earned the resentment of the average American. But their use of the race card and constant racist hypocrisy is having a very real negative effect on how they are viewed. And rightfully so. With Jews, you lose. Stop being fucking golems for the worst group of hypocrites on the planet, and hold your people accountable. This would solve almost all of these types of issues. But of course it will take years to turn black culture in a positive direction.

Did they pay for the official birthday package with Chucky stage time? Sounds like kid tried to sneak into the birthday zone.

of course there is always a rational explanation and when it comes to black children it's normally because they are being little shit heads