UK; Pakistani man stabs ex to death after finding her in hotel with African BBC

>A thug who stabbed to death a 20-year-old man when a fight broke out over a girl at a posh four star hotel is facing jail after being found guilty of manslaughter.

>Panashe Bako was found with a fatal stab wound to the chest inside a room at the Crown Plaza hotel in Birmingham city centre at 7.20pm on July 21.

>Despite the efforts of brave hotel staff and paramedics who performed CPR as he lay fatally wounded in the corridor he was later pronounced dead in hospital.

>Muhammad Khan, the former partner of the young woman Mr Bako was with in the hotel, was later arrested on suspicion of murder.

>A court heard Kahn, 20, had contacted his ex girlfriend dozens of times that day after seeing on social media post that she was at the hotel with Mr Bako.

>Khan went to the hotel and claimed that the woman with Mr Bako, owed him money and began taking a number of items belonging to her.

>When Mr Bako tried to stop him a fight broke out between the two which led to the tragic stabbing.

>Khan then left the hotel, but left behind a six-inch knife, returned to its sheath, on the floor by a lift.

Attached: Muhammad-Khan-and-Panashe-Bako.jpg (512x374, 51.44K)

Attached: 1596843513416.png (428x428, 291.22K)

Based Khan

that's weird i could have sworn knives were illegal there

Based paki?

based pakistanis should just eradicate the niggers in uk since it is rightfully pakistan land

Based british man removing invader

Why did she post that she gets railed by an quintessentially wiking?
Also does the nose from the paki look that it was broken at some point?

> hurr durr based
This site make me sick. You lot will never have an original thought. It is not based nor is it red pilled to have subhuman scum murdering each other with abandon on English soil.

niggerfaggot

>A thug

Kek.

It's not based to have them in a white country but it's good when they kill eachother instead of killing humans.

Based nigger.

I can wait to see these shitskins infested hell holes turn into warzones.

Semi based,
Should have went for the whore first.

Attached: 1631239998995.jpg (1024x1023, 90.24K)

fucking manslaughter? let me guess, he didn't know that stabbing someone in the chest can be lethal?

Nothing wrong with that.

youre just mad a nigger like you got merced

>in their culture is normal and he thought its not a crime ....(thats their go to excuse)

It was his ex, so why did he care?

And that bitch was so wet for my boy Khan.

>manslaughter
lol
>paki murders nog = manslaughter
it's how the (((courts))) decide in favour of their pets

Attached: rape lol.jpg (214x236, 12.28K)

I will fuck the soft top soil of your still-warm gravesite.
What is merced? Is that an English word? Are you trying to say mercy? It makes littje sense. Learn to spell before calling people mean names on the net. I'm the whitest person still in Myanmar. Statically speaking you are probably half Mexican half nigger, 300 pounds and fully retarded.

If I had spent so much time grooming a slag since childhood, all wasted, i'd be upset too. I'm sure the court will take the defendants wasted effort into consideration.

This

Based pakikhan

If this was a white man, he would film his wife getting blacked.

And if you were a white man you'd have plenty of original ideas. Sucks for you, you filthy communist swine.