TAX THE RICH!

90% WEALTH TAX NOW

Attached: 357F1A4D-28E9-47CF-9749-EA2C75C59A4E.jpg (1170x1552, 863.54K)

nigger dick in your mouth bitch yo

Why focus on the people that earned their money? Why not Rothschild, all the aristocratic families etc with huge amounts of inherited wealth ?

And taxing it won't equal anything out the government are fucking bunch of retards.

the aristocratic class has always been the one that actually did something with their money. they built churches, they built parks, they funded the arts and so on and so forth.
the plebs just use it to get drunk, high and fuck around.
you shouldn't focus on those who have a lot of money, but those who use it to destroy nations (to make even more money by betting against said nations).

>holding onto that much money

when I read things like that I always wonder whether these people really think this rich guys really keep all their money in Scrooge McDuck style vault and count them everyday

it's a side effect of these "richest people in the world" lists. they see someone listed with a couple billions next to their name and think that means the guy has billions just lying around in the bank account, they don't understand it's his net worth including all assets (which he will never be able to liquidate at that estimation because it would immediately crash the value of their asset)

How would taxes help the middle class? You never explain this.

>And taxing it won't equal anything out the government are fucking bunch of retards.
Taxation merely services the interest charged by the jewish federal reserve. Its only purpose is to take wealth from the goyim to keep them poor and enslaved.

> Implying taxing the rich actually does anything whatsoever, given large corporations are just extensions of the government
> Implying they don't just keep money in shell companies so that the poor are considered "the rich" in the eyes of tax collectors
> Implying we shouldn't just burn down the government, large corporations, institutions and the system at large instead

>TAX THE RICH!
Fine, but under the current tax bracket system that the IRS uses there is no such thing as a "rich" tax bracket.

A single male with no children 18 years of age and older is in the highest tax bracket.

So when you and government assholes say you are going to or want to raise taxes on the rich, you are talking about single men just entering the job market.

What you want, if you are not just a commie shill who wants other people's money, is a corporate earnings tax bracket system, a whole new tax system basically.

Attached: if only1.jpg (752x371, 41.02K)

how about you tax those who hold liquid cash like hollywood actors and banker jews and not the ones who have their wealth tied to productive companies

>earned
No person can work so much or make such a groundbreaking inovation that results in that much money being acquired fairly. Maybe you could reach their wealth if you keep sucking their dicks so hard

You probably need a revolution and a new government system with multiple parties before you can enact any kinda change.

Their wealth is held in company stock though, so what this is really arguing is take their company ownership and give the position to me.

real rich niggas such as rothschilds wont be affected by it what is the fucking point

No.

everyone that makes more than $100,000 per year should be thrown in a hard labor camp

Tell the government to stop spending more money than it takes in. USA federal fiscal policy is a fucking abortion

And now all we get are jews in hoodies who couldn't care less about art, gastronomy, and all things good. All they care about is coooooding. Instead of patronage, that lot will spend their mlney making sure every african has a laptop and facebook

they should take all of the 0.001%'s money and give it to me
I would buy one copy of Xenoblade2's USB soundtrack

This. I hate commies so much bros

Attached: 3D1FEBF4-6BF4-4910-82AA-D31D2584BF5F.jpg (498x544, 44.29K)

A week ago I'd say this is retarded, but considering nobody who isn't born into a rich family already will ever reach that amount of wealth - do it. Fuck em. I'll never have that so why should I care I'd they're allowed to?

fuck & eat commies, you'll never starve

Fuck the Government
They need LESS money.
Maybe they'll learn how to spend it properly if you take it away.

Why are normalfags so stupid, Musk and Bezos don't actually have a billion dollars in a vault somewhere like Scrooge McDuck. The stock they own in the companies they own are just "worth" a lot.

>Tax rich
>Tax companies
>Rich people raise the prices of their goods to make up for the dollar and the taxpayer just has to spend more now for the same product
>Or they and their company fuck off to somewhere with a lower tax rate and the government doesn't see a penny of it anyways

Genius.

welfare just shouldn't be a thing. our Arbeitslosengeld is alright because the prerequisite for it is that you have paid into the system, and it is limited to an amount of time within which you can be reasonably expected to get back onto your own feet. it's saves you from misfortune, but it doesn't allow you to leech.
any other form of welfare but that should be abolished. would have the nice side effect that people need to be likable so they can count on their friends and family to support them when shit gets rough.
people who can neither support themselves nor have close ones who'd be willing to help them out can just starve for all I care. they have zero value and the world is better off without them.

Kys eurocuck musk deflated space launch costs by 12x during the most inflationary decade of the last 900 years

>Mutt education
>subhuman mentality
>Flag

KILL YOURSELF.

Attached: 1657019007336.jpg (720x960, 92.43K)

>he decreased dem launch costs by 6 gorillion

>90% WEALTH TAX NOW
Sure, you just need to pass a constitutional amendment

>earned
>inherited
If this place wasn't redditlite, I'd assume you were being retarded on purpose.

tesla stock+ 15% --> tax that shit
tesla stock - 15% --> uuuuhhhhh

Whatever, my dad made 100 million dollars and earned every bit of it. The employees would benefit the most from me inheriting his job and asset, because I’d put them first and ensure they continue to get above fair market value, and the workplace sense of community upheld so they can have that stability. I know your type, you think you know better, but you never take responsibility for anyone and are selfishly obsessed with your own victimization. You are informed by a class struggle world view, which is just malice, envy, bitterness. I used to pray for but now…I just hope you get wiped out. You’re evil people, and only make everyone around you worse.

Attached: 05590065-5259-4862-97AE-DF9A8F34F74D.jpg (1110x1264, 160.08K)