What to do about Israel

What should be done?

Attached: 579464E5-1F64-49E9-8457-1899E9FB13C1.jpg (1125x1115, 412.78K)

Kek. Is NZ based?

Nuke them of course…

It starts with the US government. Stop electing people who kowtow to Israel. Israel cannot stand on its own without US support.

Nuke the kikes and their pet JewSA.

This poster knows.

>Gib me dat food ytboi
No.

Can we vote to make houses and cars rights while we are at it?

Does that mean I have free pizza for life?

Nuke

It means if anyone refuses to feed you, they're a human rights violating bastard who's going to megaprison unless they can afford to bribe interpol. Not that that's hard, pocket change will cover it, plus tip.

I'm in flavour of making delicious food mandatory.

Attached: Dios mío.jpg (827x966, 211.77K)

>food a right
YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SOMEONES LABOR. PERIOD.

Is she okay?

Also, in Salt Lake City, Mormons fell on their sword; people getting targeted left and right by Mossad, and they do not care. They were always demonic. There are no "neo-Nazi terrorists" who are going to respond, by the way; they actually never existed, but the CIA has a false flag budget, and Biden/Harris support it (still!). Imagine how many anti-white false flags the Obama administration supported. Trump was also bad, possibly, but who knows.

Yeah, she's not a Mexican anymore.

Cause widespread famine, and centralize the food supply so they can hand out bug rations to the good goys.

stop helping them so they get torn apart by other sandniggers

America defends Israel, so America must be destroyed first.

Attached: FMyeN0cXwAErWjg.jpg (1080x1080, 77.85K)

>make food a right
>nigs breed even more out of control than they already do, food is stolen from productive countries to ensure more niggers are created
>anons on Any Forums complain about countries not wanting this
I know you guys hate kikes and that's absolutely fair, but they're right this time.

lol is that chad

>doesn't even vote
>refuses to elaborate
>leaves

Do you think Israel controls the USA or that Israel is just an American satellite state used for proxy wars full of expendable pawns?