Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Attached: Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner..png (1368x913, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WtpxS0TRFSs&ab_channel=NewIfb
youtube.com/watch?v=PHwbqoO0n1o
youtube.com/watch?v=bxWdKAUsPVI
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI
scifiwright.com/2021/03/five-deaths-of-the-faith/
youtube.com/watch?v=2pcChH15ZF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who are you talking to?

'once saved always saved' - a MUST WATCH sermon for people doubting their salvation
youtube.com/watch?v=WtpxS0TRFSs&ab_channel=NewIfb

'repentance and salvation' - another MUST WATCH sermon exposing the widespread "repent of your sins to be saved" heresy that's leading many churchgoers into literal hellfire
youtube.com/watch?v=PHwbqoO0n1o

documentary explaining why Christ rejecters that say they're Jews are not God's chosen people. talmudic judaism is depraved, evil, and satanic. And it has nothing to do with Christianity no matter what the satanic shills on Any Forums would say.
youtube.com/watch?v=bxWdKAUsPVI

watch this 11 minute gospel video if you want to be 100% sure of going to heaven after you die. it's very easy to be saved from hellfire and the gospel gives you full assurance of your salvation if you believe it.
the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ:
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI

Attached: false gospels list.jpg (980x499, 125.67K)

Amen.
I know that feel too, user.

Attached: 20210429_055921.jpg (600x542, 209.8K)

>sinning in the current year
>not understanding 'thy will be done'
>not leaving your neighbor's donkey alone
ngmi

Attached: smh.png (219x311, 106.29K)

>have mercy on me, a sinner.
,..w-what did you do?

Attached: 1472706280626.jpg (569x506, 43.85K)

Amen

Romans 5:6-11

6 For while we were still weak, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. 7 For one will scarcely die for a righteous person—though perhaps for a good person one would dare even to die— 8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God. 10 For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life. 11 More than that, we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.

John 8:11
11 “No one, sir,” she said. “Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”

Attached: crucified.jpg (474x405, 65.2K)

James 5:16
English Standard Version

16 Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

Seriously, confession only you know isn't going to help you stop sinning. You don't need to do it here, but confession is good for the heart and soul.

Amen

You actually believe in a higher power, bro? LMAO Of course you do, since you are uneducated and you don't understand the raw power and pure sophistication of SCIENCE, bro. Need to grow up and stop believing in ridiculous fantasies, my dude. See, what actually happens, scientifically, is that the whole heckin UNIVERSE splits into multiple copies of itself and each new universe has one of the possible outcomes! This happens every single time a photon hits a surface. Wow...just WOW bro! That's science!

Attached: many-worlds-bro.jpg (600x400, 96.07K)

Attached: local schizo.png (800x1584, 1.16M)

you watched pizza again?scum

He was basically a terrorist.
Why even go violent on that thing, but then go peaceful on that other thing and let yourself get nailed to a cross?
That makes no sense.
Why are Christians even worshipping crosses?
Are they fucking mental?

Attached: bible jesus.jpg (1692x602, 126.28K)

>Why are Christians even worshipping crosses?
>Are they fucking mental?

Attached: cross VS noose.png (4000x2284, 319.86K)

Look what Christians have given the USA! So diverse and multi culti. I think I’m gonna go donate to that one jewish fund for immigrants

>I worship a cross because because Jesus loved crosses
???
That's like JFK fans worshipping sniper rifles.

Right?
How weak is your faggy, jew deity that you have to keep spamming pol like a marketing shill.

Attached: 1656147914112.jpg (400x414, 30.59K)

I could never imagine asking a man to have mercy upon me, instead of God directly. It is not possible for God to manifest his infinite power into a finite man. It is not logical. This, along with its obvious subversion is the issue with Christianity. Also, ignore this thread, whenever a thread like this is created, it is always with ill intent by the OP. Hence, OP is a faggot.

Attached: 123.jpg (1132x848, 133.78K)

I do worship rifles but not sniper rifles. Those are for gay faggot manlets that don’t want to fight close up. I want to be able to smell the urine as it exits your body after I’ve put two to the chest and one to the head. I might even cut your balls off after I’ve pissed on your face. By pissing on your kill, you’re letting other super killers know it’s your kill, not theirs.

The Catholic Church in Utah is corrupt

>He was basically a terrorist.
No he was not.
He was an autist/schizo not different from chris chan.
>Why even go violent on that thing, but then go peaceful on that other thing and let yourself
Remember the bible is literally a book of lies and the
>He planned it from the start
Is a lie they must push. Who knows how it really did go down maybe he really resisted? Only the liars who wrote the bible simply told it differently ?

Maybe he really was thinking that they find him innocent ? And once captured it was to late for him to get out.

Attached: Foot money.png (1368x1032, 1.03M)

See, now that's what Jesus should have done.
"you want to kill me? I will kill you instead"

Every knee shall bow. Every tongue will confess.

Jesus Christ is Lord!

Attached: 1647995709830.jpg (750x759, 356.68K)

repent jews

I know, user you are forgiven and will have a seat at my table.

I’m not saying that I don’t believe in Jesus, all I’m trying to say is that Christianity is no longer a viable option for white peoples. It has been subverted and no longer servers a purpose. If we went back to the crusade era type of Christianity, then I’d be sitting in the front row at church. I’d also have my rifle by my side

>That's like JFK fans worshipping sniper rifles.
Officially they think the cross is magic because jesus died on one. It makes no sense whatsoever however
>[bla bla impossible self contradiction]
>jesus died for your [bla bla impossible self contradiction] sins

Attached: jesus VS Nanahuatl.png (933x4191, 1.15M)

Stop talking to your imaginary friend

Kill or be killed. If I think you’re a threat, I will kill you.

Peace be with you, fren.

Attached: Jesus.jpg (1200x1439, 178.28K)

>That's like
The more you notice.

Nothing about this trash makes any sense whatsoever.

It is like an impossible object.Makes sense if you do not look or think about it however once you start thinking the thing becomes impossible.

Attached: 1555974878948.jpg (720x651, 71.21K)

It’s okay to talk to dead people. Op is just lost or very ignorant to what our world has become

Now that's a Jesus I could get behind.

Jesus is the Logos. The bridge between his Father and humanity.

Both God and Man. Only through him. Is there atonement and Theosis.

Same. He better not be a AK fagot because that’s where he and I will have issues

The target of the Cross is the defeat of evil and death. There is no other way.

The best alternative to wiping out humanity.

Wait a moment, didn't God cheat on Joseph when he did this?

Doesn't the bible say
"Thou shalt not commit adultery"???

So God broke a commandment?
Or are these only valid for regular folks, not for God? I mean most of these actually make sense, but wtf

I just want to know who created god. Jannies think they’re gods but they’re not. They’re just faggots with certain permissions

Read up this:
scifiwright.com/2021/03/five-deaths-of-the-faith/

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."

Attached: 1644999068231.jpg (670x900, 70.36K)

Oh magic jew who cancels death, save me from minor offences.

>five deaths of faith
Ok I read it. Am I supposed to click on your link or something

Jesus is a cućk baby.

Attached: The cuck family.jpg (712x409, 126.24K)

There was no sex involved.

Gods chosen people.

Attached: 3938CDB4-0663-4370-95FA-03E92C299F19.jpg (609x960, 124.18K)

Yes. Put it in your URL bar.

>Thou shalt not commit adultery
LOL.
Also jesus in the bible

Attached: jesus and the first stone.png (700x5624, 269.8K)

Good morning my fellow brothers in Christ, any orthodox bros about?

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

Attached: 15049.jpg (635x1024, 213.44K)

A trick question. If he assented. He would be breaking Roman Law.

Also its illegal to not have the Man involved in the adultery not tried also.

That's what she said.

I have another version of your meme but can’t find it

Attached: 467AE441-FDBA-430D-A129-AD4C206F7793.jpg (700x375, 49.97K)

Attached: 1657004743203.jpg (719x695, 119.66K)

The only bar we really need is picrel

Attached: F412B9AB-1A03-448C-B2EF-643D035F742E.jpg (500x330, 14.83K)

KYRIE ELEISON

Attached: 1654576496907.jpg (853x696, 134.58K)

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

Attached: 285309.jpg (550x977, 88.08K)

So you aren't interested. Shame.

>follow me
Jesus - the first influencer on twitter

>Blocks your path

Attached: pub-taliban-iwo-jima-similar-1200.jpg (621x414, 44.89K)

Attached: 2685626F-889D-439E-824F-60B1D4A79088.jpg (1024x1024, 78.35K)

as you dont add repenting of your sins as a requirement for salvation
youtube.com/watch?v=2pcChH15ZF0

Matthew 7:6

“Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.”

>Also its illegal to not have the Man involved in the adultery not tried also.
1) made up bullshit by your pastor
2) Prove the man was not there (you can not)
3) imagine writing this shit story instead of something useful in the bible

Attached: Gods Logic Coherent message.png (1600x2880, 3.13M)

There was a proof of virginity:

>15Then the young woman’s father and mother shall bring the proof of her virginity to the city elders at the gate 16and say to the elders, “I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he has come to hate her. 17And now he has accused her of shameful conduct, saying, ‘I discovered that your daughter was not a virgin.’ But here is the proof of her virginity.” And they shall spread out the cloth before the city elders.

She likely passed. Otherwise the Angel's vision helped to saved the baby boy from the massacre of the male infants.