UK SCHOOLGIRL MURDER 9 year old stabbed to death in front of little sister by shitskins

> SCHOOLGIRL 'MURDER' Lilia Valutyte: Girl, 9, stabbed to death in front of her 5 year old little sister while playing with hula-hoop in the street . . . two men held

thesun.co.uk/news/19354372/lilia-valutyte-pictured-stabbed-murder-lincolnshire/

Attached: lilia-valutyte-boston-UK.jpg (1600x900, 240.97K)

Just another white girl murdered is all. Nothing to see here

Economic reasons

Attached: 1479702653418.jpg (636x382, 85.12K)

part and parcel

That woman isn't white

You have to wonder if the original CCTV was black and white or did the press colour it that way to hide something.... like, oh I don't know, skin colour.

niggers

Perhaps she did something to provoke them?

Perhaps you're looking for a (you)

It was another Eastern European, over a feud with the family.
Deport the lot.

he dindu nuffin i can see it in his eyes

(((Valutyte)))
It's Lithuanian most likely. Never relax around Lithuanians.

Wow. I don't even know what to say. All I can comment is that this is the world people wanted. Woman like the mother of the girl were so tolerant of drug addicts and criminals that we're not completely at their mercy. We just have to hope and pray that we're not next.

She was Lithuanian and killed by another Lithuanian.
It wasn't just a random stabbing,there's definitely more to this story than is being reported.

Little girl looks like a tranny and probably has already tasted many BBCs

Probably raped her and killed her to shut her up.

I happened in boston the muder capital of the uk which just so happens have a large east euro immigrant population

Playing fast and loose with "UK School Girl" Lilia Valutyte sounds like a wog name so I don't care.

why are you this way? I spent 6 months in Ireland and lithuanians were the worst faggots around, genuinely worse than niggers in behavior, constantly starting fights, stealing shit, selling drugs, breaking shit while drunk etc

Fuck you op.
This is part and parcel of living in a big city and you have to spill your vitriol here.
Get a job incel virgin.