Astrology /thread 2

Ok Tranny Jannies I'll re-word it because I seethe when I see active discussion getting pruned....
What are the political implications of pre determined fate?
Does Astrology affect our world or is it all bullshit?
What politicians believe in Astrology?
I'm a Capircorn
What the fuck does this mean for me?
If /pol believes in Satanism and Jewish Kabaals and aliens
What does /pol think of Astrology?
If the Normies say it's bullshit that means there is some truth right? Because Normies are fucking retarded

Attached: 2DBFAE1B-1F7E-4931-8CD4-8435FDE7F6B1.jpg (333x500, 53.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

supertorchritual.com/threshold-618-american-eclipse/
supertorchritual.com/lucifers-torch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all politicians believe in magic, astrology isn't an exception

Attached: 1657859792297.jpg (2048x1364, 596.98K)

>Predetermined fate
Jewish psyop.
Soul contracts are unlawful.
>Does astrology affect our world?
It describes the way longitudinal scalar waves resonate between sources of electromagnetic impulses.
>What politicians believe in astrology?
The extremely spiritually good, and the extremely spiritually evil.
>what does being Capricorn mean for me?
Life full of difficulties.
You're designed to fuck them to pieces.
So get fucking.
If someone tries to get in your face about a flaw, or that you worked harder than everyone else and the manager thinks that's bad, assert yourself and your God-given right to excel.

I wish I was something else lmao Being a Goat Fish seems harder then ever now that the world is lazy and retarded....
I'd have to fuck the entire planet

It's not bullshit it's just correlations drawn from a time where wisdom was used to draw conclusions rather than fleshing out proofs for every little conclusion

Speaking from personal experience, astrology is just a way for normies, particularly young women, to pretend as if they have more depth to their character than they really do. Developing character is a lengthy process which is done naturally over time. Events, relationships, and hardships are present within every human life on Earth. Why develop a true character when you can just mold yourself into whatever predetermined personality your Zodiac sign has been assigned? It's all about individuality and making it so that you seem more special and unique than you really are. I am a Virgo, and not once have I seen an accurate description of my personality, appearance, or mindset that isn't completely vague and could be applied to everyone. Zodiac signs and horoscopes are haram and an affront to Allah. They appeal only to the weak, who in this day and age are indecisive and incapable of making their own decisions, so they listen to what the Rabbi wrote in the daily horoscope and follow it as if it were God's word.

Attached: 313.jpg (960x620, 133.92K)

Look at it this way.
Other people go through tough times too. You're not special for facing difficulty.
But the difficulty you do face is slightly harder, and it's your birthright to conquer it while others can or sometimes even have to cuck themselves and ignore it.

Works for black magick, works for demonic evocations. Don’t see why it wouldn’t be real.

Personally im into what is called mundane astrology, which is the astrology of nations and society.

I cant wait till next year when pluto moves into Aquarius, starting a new era

t. /x/

Attached: pluto generations.png (420x619, 251.39K)

>What politicians believe in Astrology?
Not just astrology but esoteric knowledge and practice in general. At least in some part of the world, politicians still employs shamans, medicine man or some sort to gain upper hand in the political arena against their rivals.

I'm actually trying to start a discord mixing the subject of politics and occultism. I just wish it didn't swing hard Jews all the time because I can just get that information here.

Discussing the boundary of occultism and politics, however, is something a bit less discussed.

>the age of Aquarius is upon us
Preferably as soon as possible.
t. Leo

Attached: 1619164816146m.jpg (929x1024, 168.82K)

I won't let you down I'll conquer the shit out of life lol

anyone who thinks the secret societies don't extensively use astrology, numerology/sacred geometry, and symbolism is retarded
supertorchritual.com/threshold-618-american-eclipse/
supertorchritual.com/lucifers-torch/
>yfw venus AKA LUCIFER lights up orion's torch instead of the sun
>heatwave called lucifer
>big Dubai residential skyscraper named "Torch Tower" somehow catches on fire
>the entire fucking building catches fire
>the same day "The Dark Tower" movie comes out and the poster is a torch in the underworld with as "above so below" shit
>in Venezuela ("little lucifer"), people set shit on fire on election day

Attached: 2017-2024-solar_eclipse-crossing.jpg (477x350, 156.89K)

What the astrological reason as to why this past decade has been gay as fuck

Wuhan = capital of Hubei

Year 1331: Black Death first appeared in Hubei, China, the same province that covid supposedly came from.

>11/30/1331 had the longest solar eclipse to ever pass exclusively over land.

The word "black" first appears in the King James Bible in Leviticus 13:31:

“And if the priest look on the plague of the scall, and, behold, it be not in sight deeper than the skin, and that there is no black hair in it; then the priest shall shut up him that hath the plague of the scall seven days”

Uvalde, TX (Central Daylight Time, GMT-5:00)
total eclipse starts 13:29
point of MAXIMUM ECLIPSE (midpoint) 13:31
total eclipse ends 13:33
duration of totality: 4m 15.1s

Buffalo shooting happened on Israel's 74th b-day, when Trump turned 911 months old, 33 days after the NY subway shooting. At the subway shooting, the suspect reportedly "fired 33 handgun rounds."
Buffalo was also 1 year, 331 days before the 2024 Total Solar Eclipse.

the Uvalde shooting happened 134 days after the anniversary of the Coahuila school shooting.
The 2023 Annular Solar Eclipse over Uvalde belongs to Saros cycle series #134.

let A=1 up to Z=26:
"solar eclipse" = 134
"uvalde texas" = 134

Coahuila is right next to the point of greatest eclipse for the 2024 TSE.
both Coahuila 2020 shooter and Uvalde 2022 shooter have the surname Ramos.
the town of Uvalde, TX is named after Coahuila's former governor, Juan de Ugalde.

USA founded in 1776.
the 1776th prime # is 15,217. Uvalde's population as of the latest 2020 US Census was 15,217, according to census.gov
Uvalde is in the path of the "Great American Total Eclipse!"
Uvalde shooting happened on May 24 (24/5), 245 years after 1776.

Attached: 1659339005036.jpg (1080x4513, 942.39K)

11/30/1331 had the longest solar eclipse to ever pass exclusively over land.
numerology drop the 0
11×3 = 33
11^3 = 1,331

Attached: 1331Eclipse.png (1083x845, 1.14M)

>Totality and maximum eclipse: The Moon completely covers the disk of the Sun. Only the Sun's corona is visible. This is the most dramatic stage of a total solar eclipse. At this time, the sky goes dark, temperatures fall, and birds and animals often go quiet. The midpoint of time of totality is known as the maximum point of the eclipse.
jesuit logo

Attached: 1659339229116.png (2048x2048, 276.77K)

I'm a Cancer.
I'm sorry.

Attached: 1659339319269.png (1866x1080, 3.31M)

Attached: 1659339386530.jpg (1504x3404, 3.76M)

Attached: 1659339386529.jpg (680x980, 381.93K)

Attached: 1659339386528.jpg (1069x571, 287.32K)

Astrology is bitch shit , take it over to one of the fag or tranny boards .