Silver Steele Awards

Welcome anons and fem-anons (you will never be a woman) to the first Silver Steele Awards. What is the Silver Steele Awards? Well my friends, it is where we award the brave members of the LGBTQ+ community the highest honor, allowing them to bravely show their pride with the black ulcers of beauty.

Post faggots suffering from Monkeypox, whether it be pictures, videos, Twitter threads, anything related. Bonus points if they posted about Monkeypox before they got it, but still insisted on going to their butt orgy.

>inb4 this isn't political
Monkeypox is just as political as Covid-19.

Attached: 1659233707778339m.jpg (1024x839, 143.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yellowandblack.org/folsom/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks for making me lose hope in this country even more

Quit taking loads up the hoop from 18 dudes each weekend.

I just realized that you can be banned from Twitter for "racism", "sexism", "hate speech," and COVID misinformation, but it's acceptable and encouraged to post pictures and videos of gay orgies and deliberate spread of dangerous disease. The phrase "fuck this gay Earth" has never been more applicable.

>Urethral lesions
Fuck's sake that's awful.

Some dude got fucked up the ass by someone with Monkeypox, and he got the ulcers all the way up his asshole. He says he passes out from the pain when he tries to shit.

>he wakes up confused
>slowly it dawns on him
>he's lying on the bathroom floor
>covered in his own excrement
>ass burning with pain
>all because he couldn't stop being such a fag for 5 minutes
And in the background, God laughs

Don't lose hope in the country, just in degenerate gay men.

Attached: 1628252456314.webm (204x360, 2.84M)

>stop eating poop and man ass with poop for 2 weeks and you won't get monkey pox
NOOOOOOOOOOO THAT'S INHUMAN!

Attached: FZB9wOyX0AgMCGk.jpg (1600x900, 286.82K)

LUKE 17:29
But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

2 PETER 2
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

JUDE 1
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

ROMANS 1
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Attached: 1659174954582772.jpg (792x1009, 223.76K)

>it could be you
Actually no I don't rim gay dudes so no

Attached: secret codes of homosexuals.jpg (1328x872, 161.9K)

I know, I know, a GenXer mourning a boomer, but damn it makes me sad that P.J. O'Rourke is dead.

I always thought that piss drinking thing was a meme.

Attached: 1657809226953.png (300x225, 38.55K)

Attached: terry begs to differ.jpg (359x813, 44.82K)

Yo God, looks like it is time to flood the earth again... please hurry.

Shame globalhomopox isn't more fatal

Same here. The Piss Tub at Pride (pictured) even has it's own web page and everything.

Live website: yellowandblack.org/folsom/
Archive: archive ((dot)) ph/u0D4g

Attached: 1630707353309.webm (640x480, 1.88M)

And another, different video of Piss Swiper.

Attached: 1633157514514.webm (204x360, 2.84M)

As they say anonboy:
Big is the Lord's garden,
But some are jumping the gate..

Attached: 1656363048612m.jpg (496x1024, 71.28K)

I had no idea they did this shit in public.

Attached: 1635783638667.webm (576x576, 2.91M)

I hope something even worse than monkeypox and aids decimates these filthy, shit eating cunts. PLEASE GOD, IF YOU'RE THERE, UNLEASH HELL ON EARTH FOR THESE FAGS.

Attached: 1383723232995.png (553x759, 58.34K)

Bum on your face.
You big disgrace.
Spreading your pox all over the place..
Singing.. we will we will pox you.

Legit gag when i try to watch this. I detest filth. I can work in my garden and get covered in soil but bodily fluids, waste, and trash make my disgust response trigger hard.

How can these fags WILLINGLY do this

And one day, for no reason at all, people voted Hitler into power.

i think faggots have "disgust" wired up wrong and they literally get off on disgusting things, that's why shit people exist too
but if we can PROVE that, imagine what we could achieve

This genuinely activates my gag reflex. Why are gay men allowed to live? Shouldn't this be deserving of capital punishment?

Eternity in hell is good enough

every time you see this shit
just remember:
1) ANORECTAL LESIONS - and ON LARYNX - very painful and they cannot swallow
monkeypox is a godsend
BUT
also remember:
2) CHILDREN WILL GET THIS AND DIE - BECAUSE OF FAGS WERE THE LIABILITY AND THREAT
but we will get millions telling us this isn't the case, and that fags were VULNERABLE
41% of monkeypox people have HIV
meaning this shit could possibly keep mutating and reinfecting forever
this could be a pandora's box, fags created a reservoir of behavior and hiv that will create a death virus

Need /r/SilverSteeleAwards on Reddit but the fucking faggot jannies will never allow it.

fuck off you evil cunt
> we don't need to do anything, the invisible man will take care of it invisibly, trust the plan
fucking evil cunt
the most evil thing stefan mollymeme said, and I used to like him before I heard this, was:
> don't worry, evil people always suffer from the evil they've done
YOU FUCKING EVIL PIECE OF SHIT STEFAN
that's you trying to make it ok that this evil goes on
THEY DO NOT SUFFER AT ALL

fucking hell I've seen bread in urinals before

How the fuck are we not putting those people in insane asylums? Or, quite frankly, gas chambers.

No, hellfire needs to begin before they die.

> not knowing what urinal cakes are TRULY for
hehehheehe