Christcucks beware

THESE are your god's (yahweh) chosen people.

Attached: Retarded kike goblin fleshlight.png (2240x1260, 2.59M)

Quit being a fag, user.

Literally impossible, because he's OP.

Seething, christcucks?

Attached: Seething christcuck.gif (400x399, 477.75K)

OP takes monkey pox rotted dick up the hoop.

>Seething, christcucks?
kek, like you matter

I think you're confusing Christianity with Judaism.

Fucking retarded coping wignat christcuck mutt. The jewish god and the christian god are one and the same.

Attached: Massive kek.jpg (632x1952, 229.76K)

If the point of Christianity is to install Jews to rule over us, why didn't that occur in the middle ages when Christianity was at its peak, but only after WWII, when it was in decline?

Jews are the light of all nations, set upon this Earth to guide all people's into peace. Who could possibly be against that?

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 1.09M)

kikes have been lending money and engaging in usury for thousands of years, mutt brainlet. They were given near total financial hegemony in the HRE because christcuck moralfaggotry prevented christcucks from doing the same for fear of going to hell. Here's your trad and based semitic desert fairy tales, bro.
>The salvation comes from the Jews (John 4:22)

Attached: christfag.jpg (500x506, 48.48K)

>If the point of Christianity is to install Jews to rule over us, why didn't that occur in the middle ages when Christianity was at its peak, but only after WWII, when it was in decline?
But Christianity did.

Jews never stepped foot into England until William the Conqueror.

Attached: bc78ce6ed1fc5c903f1574c79fbd112140cf21202bce43d809ea4545c37682a0.png (382x286, 132.17K)

Jews are cursed with a curse.

MALACHI
2:2 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.

2:11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the Lord which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

3:8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

3:9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

AMOS 5:21
I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.

ISAIAH 1
4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.

27 Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.

MALACHI 1:11
For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.

>Jews are cursed with a curse.

>MALACHI
>2:2 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.

>2:11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the Lord which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

>3:8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

>3:9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

>AMOS 5:21
>I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.

>ISAIAH 1
>4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

>13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

>14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

>21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.

>27 Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.

>MALACHI 1:11
>For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.

Attached: Christard.png (1091x596, 84.57K)

Salvation comes from the Jews in the person of Jesus yes. If Christians are cucks, how did they destroy the pagans? Is that your alternative?

>Jews never stepped foot into England until William the Conqueror.
...and neither did Christianity. William the Conqueror brought Christianity, and Jews on his coattail.

>heh you expect me to understand what I'm talking about?

Attached: 1649288871988.png (638x732, 187.24K)

That role in Heredity was perfect for that fucking goblin

Revelation 3:9, NIV: I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

>haha my dead kike-on-a-stick jewish zombie religion subverted and destroyed actual European religions! total jewish victory!

Attached: Soy shitskin christcuck.jpg (618x559, 73.73K)

Christ makes me unlimited!

Attached: Bane.The-Dark-Knight.jpg (2720x1496, 668.49K)

Midgets are the flying spaghetti's monsters chosen people.
l2books

Yes, that's your narrative. The hardcore totally non-cucked European religions got completely destroyed by Christianity, the religion of cucking. So your solution is that we go back to worshipping Odin, and... get destroyed by Christianity again..? Or ...?

Both are the same. lol

the stone that the builders rejected

Have you ever consider that vaccine work and save billion of lives.
Have you ever consider that all the West degenerate are Japanese brainwashing through tranime?

Is that what Jews think?

>Is that your alternative?
I think humanity has progressed to a point where we no longer believe in god, 'pagan' or otherwise. It used to be that people literally believed that if you cursed God you would get struck by lightening or some other punishment. God was a real physical being. Today, God is more akin to a headshrink who listens to your prayers, but never actually does anything.

So, Nietzsche was right when he proglaimed, "God is dead." Personally, I think he works are as close to a modern day religion as anything else.

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1.64M)

Where did life and the universe come from?

As humans we are limited to what our senses tell us. Using rational and empirical evidence to discover the origins of life we have come up with the best possible explanation given the limitations of our brain power.

The idea some Jews in a cave thousands of years ago, writing about some magic man creating things out of nothing and still believing that without any critique is naive at best.

>Christianity, the religion of cucking.
That's right. The religion of cucking and sucking up to jews, to whom christcuck vermin like yourself are little more than useless eaters.

Attached: Giga Nietzsche.png (429x582, 316.15K)