How will single men suffer from the large spinster population brewing in the world?

How will single men suffer from the large spinster population brewing in the world?

Attached: 1659317175593802.jpg (663x553, 47.96K)

spinsters can't say they weren't warned

A lot of really good men will be lost to shitty 40 plus childless women, who want an ATM machine and can't produce him any children which both he and the republic needs to survive.

call options on whatever 40 million women over 40 without kids and without relationships want. Pills, box wine, and subverting the republic from Jewish Jihad and related subcontracting domestic insurrections to which the handful of US department of justices and subcontractors are allied due to financial payroll capture.

Let those women die with dignity. They chose to be a tree branch end.

Let another tree bud become the next trunk. She'll be fine and then die and then the universe will carry on. She can't make children, don't help her. Let the universe put her atoms back into the ready pile.

Men prefer breedable women.
Low risk pregnancy and all that.

I'm convinced she's a troll

I don't think so. Marriage for men carries lots of risk. The government give all married women a free coupon for an "anytime upgrade" like their men are Windows 7. Meanwhile, men are utterly at the mercy of no-fault divorce, community property, and presumption of mother's custody. Even worse, she can make any allegations of abuse and be believed implicitly with no supporting evidence, and the laws are setup to encourage her to take advantage of this.
The risk/reward ratio for marriage barely makes sense for men if the woman is young and fertile. It makes no sense at all if she's middle-aged unless she's bringing in a large fortune that's much larger than what the man brings to the table.

>So it’s okay for women to chase older men when their generation of men doesn’t have money?
>but then wants their generation of men to accept them after riding the cock carosel?

Women are insufferable hypocrites

Gods work user.
Every single young man needs to encounter this information.

Attached: aristotle_masculine_republics_give_way_feminine_democracies_give_way_tyranny.jpg (438x215, 50.9K)

Problem is paying attention to any women 25+. This is after all what they wanted.

I'm balls deep in hot single moms while you're all alone crying on the internet LMAO

Attached: prince_charming2.jpg (883x761, 118.53K)

When you realize that women are just children who never grow up and are lazy, it all makes sense.

It's not hypocrisy, that's too may moving parts, it's like a dog who can't help himself from woofing down a big steak. I want this now and I don't care about consequences or future.

When they're old they're just trying to transition from cock Carousel and burning out her emotional centers chad chasing (making her an Emcel) to beta bux ATM machine brad chasing by dangling him a few fucking trinkets.

Chapter 1 of the Christian bible has your diagnosis, and the rest of the book has your solution.

Why does my penis like her face so much?

Break rules for Chad.
Make rules for Brad.

Don't touch these left behind women after age 25 or 28. God help you after age 30. Thou Shalt Not.

>Problem is paying attention to any women 25+.
This user gets it.

>call options on the unwanted
What

larger pool of cum dumpsters for single guys in their 30s and 40s. seriously I made a tinder for laughs and got like 9 matches the first day from 35-43, I'm 38.

EPHESIANS 5
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

1 TIMOTHY 2
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

1 CORINTHIANS 11
7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.

9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 PETER 3
1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.

3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;

4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

I recently had a girl I haven't seen in 15+ years hit me up on Facebook. I ignored her but it looks like she's been divorced twice. Not looking good for women.

>I'm young and fuck old women
Damn.. this isn't something to brag about, bro.

Islam is better

Do you kneel snow monkeys

Attached: 12CC8852-F0C0-48F7-BDC0-342058544F53.jpg (905x1024, 146.82K)

Ya but it’s considered creepy

She needs to update her bio pic. That one is like 15 years old.

>men
>suffer
Only if you don't know what you're doing. Unmarriageable #noeggs usually go through a phase of pursuing younger men, making them perfect practice.
Just remember the rule - cougars are for fun, virgins are for marriage. Stick to it and you won't go wrong.

Same way I suffer niggers. I just avoid them.
Oh and if you couldn't/can't find a trad-wife before you were 30 fuck you, your genes will die with you and will cease to be an affliction upon humanity.
Things are looking up bros, the next two decades will be the greatest genetic bottle kneck since the advent of modern medicine.

Saved.

Attached: What to do with spinsters.jpg (2320x175, 91.52K)

How do I purchase stocks in boxed wine manufacturers specifically?

ignore them.

Women spent the last century fighting so hard to be treated equally to men, they didn't stop to realise that they actually do get treated like men once they're menopausal.