Pussies

Pussies

Attached: images - 2022-07-31T070022.647.jpg (627x489, 68.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jul/31/nancy-pelosi-confirms-asia-trip-but-does-not-mention-taiwan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jul/31/nancy-pelosi-confirms-asia-trip-but-does-not-mention-taiwan

And dont come back to Taiwan, you faggots

Attached: images - 2022-07-31T203452.836.jpg (604x335, 38.93K)

If that happens i will continue shirposting by writting stuff on paper and putting it into my neighbours postbox

Do they not know how many they'd have to shoot just to knock out our cell towers?

Germanbros, dont let yourselves get cucked by the pussy Yankies. Those fuckers will betray you on the first chance they have. Dont make the same mistake more than Twice. Its bad luck

Attached: descarga (6).jpg (256x256, 19.15K)

They know that Pooh memes are going to explode online when the war starts.

Attached: pooh bear.png (568x758, 709.21K)

China has so many airliners flying into its airports you and you know its enemies only have to build airliners with nukes in the cargo hold or any part really. Having these planes land and explode their payload without any notice or incoming has a 100% chance of success. There are already likely nukes in China for this purpose already. SO many apartment buildings...

>GAME CHANGER
I hate this nigger culture.

John Cena is my bitch, and so is your mom

Attached: descarga (11).jpg (256x256, 14.97K)

would be a shame if someone stole it

Attached: golden-eye-sean-bean.gif (300x128, 862.55K)

this shit is like 70 years old, just detonate a small nuke like 200 miles above a continent, apparently you dont need a big one to fry everything below even. even chinks are capable of this, what is this one of those anarchist cookbook tier contraptions?

>Pussies
Where?

Attached: Cooms.jpg (500x500, 40.11K)

You can bark all you want, but your bitch aint gonna step Taiwan

Cucks

Attached: descarga (12).jpg (256x256, 20.49K)

stop teasing and fucking do it.

EMPs don’t work anymore Chang you’re 20 years behind

>EMPs don’t work anymore Chang you’re 20 years behind
at the very least it would fry civilian shit

>From the same country that brought you Harbor Freight, wish.com, random same area code scam calls, and various f-35 copies with blobby welds comes a weapon to surpass all weapons

Gonna have an interested effect on the graphine oxide in the bodies of all the vaxtards.

Wonder if it'll make them melt?

it would be positive for a reset on a great scale you could say

Attached: ctMPhbB.gif (500x270, 987.46K)

Not my problem just get a gas generator

good luck shielding all your consumer electronics
their internals will fuse and melt and become useless

Motors create their own EMP dumbass

see
>good luck shielding all your consumer electronics

so does your dick but a nuke will overpower it by at least a magnitude of nine thousand niggawatts

i mean, you can shield it but even my schizo ass doesnt put my DAP and portable audio gear into a microwave even though half the reason i shelled out for high end audio is to enjoy the collapse/aftermath when im not struggling