Remember when FEMA

Bought 30,000 guillotines? Just making sure you didn’t forget.

Attached: D0223ABD-6B1E-4351-88D4-0E42AA0B4DC4.jpg (1170x1822, 1.03M)

It's for cigars

the guillotine is less cruel. Would you rather have your head chopped off, or a paralytic agent injected into your veins so you can't move, scream or breathe, while a poison rips through your entire body?

>the guillotine is less cruel.
We actually don’t know this.

No and you dont either
It never happened
They did buy some paper cutters

No it isn’t, leaf. It’s also no coincidence they were in the same purchase order as those millions of disposable coffins either. People always remember the coffins but they seem to forget about the guillotines

>It never happened
Yea it did

It's a safe bet
The brain goes unconscious really fast with zero blood pressure or oxygen while a bit hed lethi injection feels like drowning and fire in your veins for a few hours

The guillotine was really the best. Fast reliable precise. More reliable that hanging or electric chair.

Attached: Papillion (1973) – Guillotine.webm (640x360, 2.49M)

>feels like drowning and fire in your veins for a few hours
Only if it’s botched if all goes to plan it only takes 5 minutes but frankly both methods are inferior to firing squad

they were paper cutters you illiterate retard

>Would you rather have your head chopped off, or a paralytic agent injected into your veins so you can't move, scream or breathe, while a poison rips through your entire body?

Do we euthanize pets by chopping off their heads or injecting them with a paralytic agent?

Hello shill. One problem. People saw them.

Smoke enough and you don’t need a cutter

Who will be the first country to bring them back and why will it be Australia?

>People saw them
Irrelevant

Attached: 5e5d645cfee23d6b3005c882.png (907x680, 870.4K)

Do you just bite the end off or something? I don't usually smoke cigars.

The guillotine was the best, but the chair has more impact

The hell it is.

>everyone who disagrees with me is being paid to disagree with me
asinine

>People saw them.
source?

Who? God Like Productions schizos?

Just do anesthesia before execution and any kind of execution will be humane in this case

that's just for the benefit of the pet owner. They want to believe their pet felt no pain when he died, and they want the body intact so they can know he went to doggy heaven in one piece.

its even harder to tell is anesthesia is working if they never wake up to tell you they were in pain

It's really fucking weird that lethal injection has so many problems. Medical anesthesiology has been an exact science for decades, but for some reason the justice system just can't get lethal injection down properly. They either screw things up so badly the prisoner is in pain, or the chemicals they need are so wacky that they're waiting decades for a supplier to make some.

There's no fucking difference
Furring squad probably hurts more desu
Heart blown to shreds then fade to black from no oxygen
Vs
Neck cut with then fade to black

I want to be shot by a firing squad while being decapitated by a guillotine while fucking your mother.