Are you preparing for a Fascist America?

Yale is.
youtube.com/watch?v=g5bfeEXZy9A

>"Trump won the elections in 2016, and overnight our kitchen in New Haven Connecticut turned into a Soviet kitchen. So imagine Moscow in 1983, and everyone coming over opening bottles of wine and vodka, tearing their hair out..."
>"Ultimately the question we have to pursue is how are we going to save the world."
So many quotes to gold mine in this shit. This is coming from the most influential institution in the world...
I wish I could be preparing for fascism. You have to be absolutely dogshit crazy to think that civic nationalism is fascist, and these are the people who are running the liberal order.

Attached: fascist_america.png (835x533, 130.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CVc-XK9BoB0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ive already seen this, let me save you some time. It's basically a frenetic mess of jew pilpulling, aimless anecdotes, smartboi smuggie & jokes, copypasta leftist talking points, and strawmen.
the phrase "gradually I began to hate them" came to mind.

I'm listening to it right now it's so cringey. It's like a giant inbred pseud circle jerk with this woman talking about who her son thinks is the "craziest" "philosopher" out of her colleagues. Like bitch who the fuck are you and what do your friends have to do with anything relevant? No body gives a fuck.

Hell yeah, that's why you gots to join a domestic terrorist organization with 2 domestic terrorist attacks under their belt! One under Vanguard, and the 2nd, a failed electric grid attack! No honeypots here. No sirreee.

Attached: 1658146631141238.png (1111x785, 993.75K)

Just enter your email, political beliefs, what you can offer the group, and read the manifesto, fellow nationalist!

Attached: C862B452-0D7A-412D-99C4-32AA62404035.jpg (1271x1130, 133.34K)

this jew is running through so many ideas without giving any clarification and making many assumptions

They have been 100% peaceful
How does this glow? They're asking for no personal information, just basic vetting to make sure you share their values and aren't a loser.
It would glow if they asked for your name and address.

>bro tell us about yourself
>bro they dont ask for personal information
>cookies? cache? whats that?
Holy fuck PF niggers say the same dumb shit over and over again. I swear to god if i see any of you femboy twinks i will crack your god damn skulls open.

>the feds want me to work out! And hang out with white people! And hang up posters!!!!! Not falling for it, Glowie!!!!!
Grow up

Attached: DD86B8E9-2501-4746-97CC-1E3B4671304C.jpg (1000x1000, 154.74K)

But are they really fascist? Fascism is a system that implements syndicalism into the government.

Attached: 1485270469228.jpg (826x960, 64.72K)

>Holy fuck PF niggers say the same dumb shit over and over again.
It’s literally the same script everytime. Case in point:

Attached: 246F08F2-A205-4FB6-B163-DD326874438A.jpg (2362x1258, 232.95K)

>I don’t have any friends or hobbies

I skipped the first woman to the kikey looking fella, and my god, this guys public speaking skills are absolute shit. And this is supposed to be a prestigious institution? Every other word out of this retards mouth is uh or um, honestly embarrassing.

LMAO they actually ask you for this info?
>*
you're REQUIRED to write your own dossier, lmfao. If they were real they'd respect members' anonymity.

Attached: 31c6b78.png (1170x613, 1.04M)

>actual fascist america
>get to kill invading republicans

>leftist schizo "fascist" america
>get to volunteer to kill retarded commie revolutionaries

sounds like fun either way

>muh politics
Left and right will be discarded if they don't repent at once

youtu.be/CVc-XK9BoB0

Attached: One world government with Jesus .jpg (720x520, 84.96K)

based

It's pretty pathetic. Remember if this is the best they have then they can be beaten pretty easily as soon as we get the name of these "elite" universities and their circles of influence to be tarnished.

>preparing for a Fascist America
>Comments are turned off. Learn more

Attached: download (20).jpg (958x719, 79.94K)

The thread wasnt even about that, but the symbol must have tripped your bots lmao.

Attached: ally laugh.jpg (628x432, 47.13K)

These are just asshurt neurotic Jews

So they track you through your computer, to arrest you for having an illegal opinion. Its a good thing you aren't doing that, and are instead posting on the Bavarian throat singing forum, known for being monitored by feds, about an identical illegal opinion. What a massive cranium you have!

Attached: cameraman.jpg (506x460, 46.08K)

On a long enough timeline, the castles of pseudo intellectual nonsense come crashing down into the sea