WHAT ARE THE POLITICAL IMPLICATIONS OF WANTING TO LIVE ON A FARM ?

sounds like it could be relaxing
how are rural schools?

Attached: d97867bfa71d21ca.jpg (400x214, 13.95K)

There is nothing like the relaxation that washes over you after you have worked hard on your own property all day. Better than any drug

People shouldn't romanticize it, but certainly the hard work is worth it if you're smart enough to plan ahead.

And you are mechanically inclined. Farmers lose everything because they can't fix thirty year old piece of shit tractors and have to take out loans to get the best John Deere 2022 bullshit that costs more than the entire property. Modern farming is walking a tight line, and you can lose everything super easily. It definitely isn't for everyone.

Less blacks. More independence and self sustainability, lower carbon footprint, healthier lifestyle. Did I mention there is less blacks than urban centers?

>People shouldn't romanticize it
If people shouldn't romanticize working their own land then what should they romanticize?

desu it seems peaceful and safe.

This is still true.

Attached: morons_anim.gif (500x202, 1.38M)

is it like STardew Valley.
Or lis it like factario?

Attached: 20060608.gif (468x477, 48.25K)

The government and NGO's will do as much to fuck you over as humanly possible.

I don't want to live near niggers

Farmer here and I have to be honest with pol. Most city folk love the idea of living on a farm and working the land, but they can't last a week. For some reason when you are born and bred on a farm the animal smells are nothing, but coming from a city, or town to a farm the allergies are unlivable in most people. You might be able to survive the smells, but at night when your coughing up mucus and having a hard time breathing its a different story. The deer flies will also get you. They seem to target city folk and leave us country folk alone. Now if you don't mind the hard work during very hot days, the smells, the piles of poop you have to avoid, the well water, the insects, and not being able to go on pol during the day usually, then it might be for you.

>school
ngmi

Yes, but you have more freedom in that environment, and they fear that.

>how are rural schools?
brainwashing

Rural schools are better than suburban or urban schools but you should still homeschool. Get your kids into sports and whatnot to socialize them.

Buy a larger lot of forested land and sell the timber in the area you plan to build your home and farm, contract out to a mill to remove the trees and get a cut of the lumber profits.
Replace 10 acres with a stone fruit orchard and grow truffles between the trees, in 3-5 years contract out harvesting to a local cropper.
If you can, get land with chestnut oaks, contract harvesting to a local cropper.
Now you paid for your land and home with lumber, you have seasonal fruit, truffle, and chestnut yields, and you don't have to do any of the work.

This is easiest to do in the northeast and pnw.

fuck bill gates to hell with satans penis

there I typed it

be me
live on farm
own farm
no nigger problem

It is massive red pill, government force vaccine on your cattle and they still die from the same disease they vaxxed for. A lot of farmer have their own labs to modify seeds so naturally they are skeptical scientists.

Needing to learn a lot of shit. Needing to work hard as fuck. Being poor because agribusiness biotech is extremely fucked up and basically writes all the legislation.
You only really make money in small farming if you build a core base of patrons that want to support you because you're selling an ideal. Or you build out an online following and sell courses.

>he unironically wants to be a farmer instead of a hunter-gatherer

Attached: chad hunter gatherer.jpg (1445x588, 239.55K)