/chkg/- Comfy Happening in Kosovo General #4

Pervious thread: #
▶WARNING
Be aware, any /chkg/ thread that uses globohomo nuspeak wording in the OP (such as Prishtina ) or cites MSM sources (like video game footage) are fake shill threads.
>By posting in these threads, you recognize Israel controls the NATO Council and you irrevocably denounce the Talmud out of your own volition
▶Latest
>Albanians enter Serbian settlements along the administrative
>UN contingent on the bridge that separates the Serbian and Albanian sides of the city
>Alarm bells across northern Kosovo
>Movement of Kosovar special forces to the north
>Serbian armed forces moving to the border
>Vučić states Albanians will not win
>Serbian MPs call for denazification of Balkans

t.me/s/intelslava

Attached: 31-07-1-1.jpg (1734x1755, 3.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bfbPsxxW1r8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CKYA BLYAT!

Bump

SRBSKO! SRBSKO! SRBSKO!

kosovo stand no chance big serb from front line here like me 193+cm wow extreme fat 24cm+ dick woah and even strong jawline there is serb air superiority flying look i am shooting above me and shells right next to my masculine heavy arms wind in my hair from bullets hold me down sister i am totally going on kosovo sprinting through serb artillery support and air superiority i am gonna do it i am gonna end 2 million kosovars and than i will eradicate twice as many albanians i am literally ground became white from ashes of destroyed kosovar albanians i am going to do it any second now sister please if you do not hold me down the skies will be filled with blood i will do it literally any moment now i will do it i am going to ! youtu.be/bfbPsxxW1r8 some very patriotic songs blasting on my sennheisers hd560 connected via apple dongle into my fone space is fake and gay and gravity is not proven 6 million jews never died in holocaust while i am storming down village after village totally genociding everything brown in path wow ! nato has no balls to appear albanians are literally over and genocided there is maybe 20% left that is why there are no news ! !

Attached: 296966624_1477092656069783_1233841391707303273_n.jpg (1080x1349, 197.67K)

>Alarm bells across northern Kosovo
lol, still only alarm bells.
How many days has it been stuck at alarm bells? Four days? Five days?

New war just dropped???
QRD?

Thank you Gary

how come we keep getting deleted?

Attached: 16280301700082.gif (280x158, 792.98K)

It’s not happening, kys twitterplebbittors

Serbia will defeat the Antichrist. God bless.

You're very welcome. Keep in mind that if you have any problems, talk to me and I will help you.

Serbs starting another world war.

Third time's the charm.

Youre a piece a shit spammer

Gardisti Srpske zemlje vraćaju
Dušmani sve to skupo plaćaju
Gardisti su borci uvek bili fer
Jer komanduje Mauzer

What's the likelihood of another happening?

get your own gimmick, faggot

i have problems

Kek this is going to be exactly like chug vs ugh

Idiotic new frens from twitter will shill the gay corrupt hellhole and actual frens willargue in favor of the orthodox Christian nation. I can’t wait for the memes.
Which brings me to a geopolitical question

Russia and Serbia have kind of had a falling out as of late , at least between the Serbian government and Russia. Does Russia come in clutch and throw its full weight of support behind Serbia or do they say “play both sides of the fence and we will drop your ass” as a message to nations like khazakstan ?

Attached: 33EC300C-7CD9-418F-8E3E-30CE19C395AD.jpg (480x830, 44.58K)

Yaaay! Gary is BACK!

>there's now 4 generals for 2 happenings

Attached: 1658778395686116.jpg (323x323, 15.65K)

They just won't stop shitting it all up.
Maybe it's a distraction.

This whole thing is not my problem and I never really fully understood the conflict but aren’t the Albanians the rightful owners of Kosovo? What am I missing?

Attached: 17AA0ACF-FE69-4B33-9A45-82BD20225496.jpg (250x201, 9.48K)

look /uhg/ fags, I can stand for Ukraine, but when it comes to kosovo and albanians in general I have 1st hand experience and you cannot psyop me into supporting them.

Bumping

both generals run by the same people so who cares

>aren’t the Albanians the rightful owners of Kosovo?
they were
>brought to kosovo by ottomans
>brought to kosovo by tito
>brought back to kosovo by NATO
amerimutt-tier mysterymeat retards that even other albanians don't wanna be associated with occupying historically Serbian land

>trannnies found new bunker to shill at

kek

Any man that supports Alb*nians in Europe instead of Serbs cannot call him self a man.

How can we even help serbs we have own own wa- I mean SO to fight in.

Balkans are a mess where everyone lives everywhere so they can never agree on borders.
>this is serbian territory!
>nooo there lives 28% kosovo-albanians here
>oh oh do we divide it into 2/3 serbs and 1/3 albanians then?
>yes but there are 45% croats living spread out in the northern parts of the 2/3 serbian parts, they need special ethnic rights
>ok but what if they just move to croatia?
>aaaaah no this is genocide!!!
>did someone say war? time to take back this rightful albanian clay!

Redpill me on the ottomans bringing them

Attached: 4CC372DA-D9DD-4E78-BDD7-CCC4988E255B.jpg (785x847, 80.01K)

im not posting alongside those nato loving trannies in the /ugh/ threads