Kosovo

This country is literally 95% Muslim. Why don’t they do jihad like normal Muslims?

Attached: 27C206BA-25EC-4624-BFC7-6B0A18853665.jpg (1216x1232, 890.36K)

They are the result of jihad already

You are a fool

You’re a moron
Theyre actually whiter than Serbs

They try to but they are just too retarded and poor, can't plan anything

They have the most nafri genes in europe. Nothing wrong with nafris but lets be real

>Nothing wrong with nafris
Why would you say something so incorrect?

>memeflag
lol!

Attached: serb.jpg (1522x864, 387.01K)

why isn't she wearing a head covering?

>another memeflag

They are pork eating muslims

half of kosovo should've been bulgaria, the other half serbia and the locals would've been baptized and had their names changed during bai tosho

Lol I spent a year in Kosovo and I spent time at both Serbian and Albanian towns. Serbians are whiter than Albanians but they are also better in every conceivable way. They're smarter, more hospitable and better looking. Unfortunately we intervened on the wrong side thanks to disgusting kike politicians

Jihad is an american creation

Attached: Skärmavbild 2022-08-01 kl. 00.54.25.png (1526x1020, 2.08M)

>country

bc its a cherrypicked example of the most nonwhite looking serb and the most white looking bosniak. if either of the people depicted are actually serb or bosniak at all. great possibly the labeled ethnicities r fake.

Ok who should I root for? Who are the good guys and why?

The only religion an Albanian has is being Albanian.

Serbs on the other hand really like to larp as Orthodox justiciars.

This is the only conflict really. A bunch of drunk atheists and some fundamentalist christians

1 millions jihadis is weaker than one serb with some good vodka

Bosnian Muslims aren't super religious, generally speaking.

They're not normal Muslims, they are Europeans.

No they aren't. The war was purely ethnic. Christian Albanians would literally die with their Muslim countrymen rather than be called Greek or Serb. (You) should know it.

They'll be once CIA money start funneling in.

too busy selling heroin and kidneys for jihad shit, only towelheads do the whole suicide bomb shit