USA Chickens Out against Serbia

USA: "Haha, Pelosi will go to Taiwan"
China: "We'll shoot down her plane"
USA: "I'm sorry, nevermind"

USA: "Kosovo, let's ban serbian IDs"
Serbia: "If you do, we'll annex Kosovo"
Russia: "I'll help"
USA: "You know what, nevermind"

Attached: baixados (7).jpg (748x1052, 165.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bfbPsxxW1r8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NOT EVEN AMERICA HAS SUCH AN ARMY

My country is the weakest it has ever been.

Sometimes keeping the peace is more important than the provocation and threat of war

There isn't a zionist on earth that gives a single shit about peace. This is about power and controp, or lack thereof.

Good. We shouldn’t intervene and if we can’t that works for me too

USA isn't the global government. They should mind they own business and get out of Europe and Southeastern Asia. Their involvment brings only problems, and they are not capable of keeping peace anymore.

and that's a good thing

see

Attached: 1639287167058.png (736x992, 1.67M)

What is Serbua?

Ha ha hey man, we wuz just playin'!

Nice, more to come. death to globohomohub

Another Kyiv libfag creation.

wat

>They should mind they own business and get out of Europe and Southeastern Asia.
I wish we would glass Beijing and leave the whole eastern hemisphere.

yeesh i would be embarrassed right now if i was an american

*The government is weaker. Get it right dude. They dont even represent the citizens here anymore. They sent billions of our dollars to Ukraine and shit. The best possible scenario is some country kills them all and tries to take over, and we just fight them off with our guns and have a new government but this time make sure the constitution is little pictures and shit so even a retarded toddler understand it

Yup. We should keep all of our money and resources to ourselves, produce everything we need in our own country and not let any more people in.

It's incredible how fast we went from global superpower to getting cucked by Serbia
Can't say I'm upset though this country will never improve if it isn't humbled

Attached: R.png (498x498, 113.49K)

FUCK

That describes every country in the west
We just need to find out where the Jews are funneling these funds.

Be honest with yourself bro, look around, it's not just the government, our country is rotting from the inside out

Attached: 1659123557771662m.jpg (838x1024, 152.65K)

Holy shit so this is the power of NATO?

Panama papers stupid nigger

fake news kosovo stand no chance big serb from front line here like me 193+cm wow extreme fat 24cm+ dick woah and even strong jawline there is serb air superiority flying look i am shooting above me and shells right next to my masculine heavy arms wind in my hair from bullets hold me down sister i am totally going on kosovo sprinting through serb artillery support and air superiority i am gonna do it i am gonna end 2 million kosovars and than i will eradicate twice as many albanians i am literally ground became white from ashes of destroyed kosovar albanians i am going to do it any second now sister please if you do not hold me down the skies will be filled with blood i will do it literally any moment now i will do it i am going to ! youtu.be/bfbPsxxW1r8 some very patriotic songs blasting on my sennheisers hd560 connected via apple dongle into my fone space is fake and gay and gravity is not proven 6 million jews never died in holocaust while i am storming down village after village totally genociding everything brown in path wow ! nato has no balls to appear albanians are literally over and genocided there is maybe 20% left that is why there are no news ! !

Attached: 296848607_5360128354073352_3951591311354648360_n.jpg (1080x1349, 167.1K)

All Russians are genuinely evil people though. Americans are unpleasant but the extent to which they keep Russia in check is appreciated, because fuck Russia way more than fuck USA

imagine if we all just stopped paying them. en mass just stopped. I would love to watch it starve to death

>tf
>tp

Attached: 1633752660713.webm (448x320, 2.95M)

They should nuke Japan again

Hope US nukes you again, animeniggers

God will torture you for going against Russia.

If we get kino animation like again, and get rid of retarded fags like , then I'll sign off on it.

It's weird how it's opposite for me