Is this really what started racism?

Is this really what started racism?

Attached: 1656221554943.jpg (480x547, 34.32K)

YES

Attached: 90FB8737-60E9-4C29-BFE4-B956DCD25584.jpg (466x411, 35.92K)

Why were ancient 'greeks' so pussylike?

Haha. Thats a nigger cope.

Lets see a pic of nigger vs human brains THATS WHAT STARTED RACISM LOLOLOL

>Ifunny.com
Sit down, we need to have a talk kid

We never could compete. How is that possible that when we evolved from niggers are dicks shrinked?

Lmao a nigger

Why would this picture trigger antisemitism?

Bait thread but If i'm not wrong greeks used to think that large pennises where something gross that indicated lack of control and moderation.

The superior intellect of the white man? Yeah

Not saying that what the image implies is real, but even if it was; men like big tits and ass, I don't see a problem women liking big dicks. It's hypergamy what is the problem, keep your chimp for life god dammit.

Women were just property back then. Men couldn't care less about penis size

>Whites evolved in the cold and their flaccid penises are smaller to conserve body heat
>niggers evolved in hot Africa and don’t have such worry about conserving body heat, nor do they require planning ahead to live through a winter
>flaccid lengths don’t correlate to erect lengths
Sorry sweaty you’ve been debunked

Attached: A8DE9977-5F58-4E75-81F8-4D8AE2E08BD7.jpg (821x1024, 160.88K)

No, it was the blacks low iq and low impulse control…relating everything to muh dick proves you are retarded

>iFunny

Just to inform everyone here, Ancient Greeks believed that smaller penises represented modesty and good standing, not like say, like a large beast with a huge phallic object.

This however does not detract the BGC (Big GREEK Cock) exists and BBC is a cope-meme LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

What did the nigger statue on the left conquer?

Bigger the dick, the lower the IQ on average. Look at the chinks, right? Whites have the best of both worlds because they fit somewhere in the middle

Attached: lol wtf.png (1031x1981, 662.87K)

>one race thinking they're superior in some way is how racism started
you don't say

HIS NOSE IS WIDE AND UGLY

This is the kind of quality comments I come to the comment section for. Upvotes for you, good sir!

It's a jew, what do you expect

Attached: ifunny.png (1280x1122, 1.71M)

s0 y jack party was a mistake

At least I have a 6 and a half and a father...

Domesticating the human being replaced 2 inches of schlong with 200 grams of brain matter. Look at Africa vs Europe to work out how it went.

quality > quantity

Attached: White Superiority.webm (902x544, 2.95M)