Why is Mexico superior to the rest of Latin America?

>Argentina: 50% unemployed, 80% inflation
>Colombia: FARC control the entire country, barely relevant
>Peru: most unstable goverment ever, threat of famine
>Chile: bastardized by leftists, economy shrinking
>Brazil: civil war incoming, economy is fucked
>Venezuela its venezuela ffs
>Uruguay and Paraguay: irrelevant
>Mexico alone exports more than the rest of Latam combined

>inb4 muh cartels
Crime is decreasing, cartels only operate in northern mexico, which is the most self hating part so its ok

Attached: mexico master race.jpg (1280x720, 80.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/mundo/noticias-america-latina-61184894
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

>>Brazil: civil war incoming, economy is fucked
the comunists will win again so you are right

We aren't.

Para de mamar

whoever 'wins' guarantees a civil war
be careful out there brazilbro, i hope you have guns

they have more Spaniards/Europeans migrants

Civil war will not happen because Brazilians don't care about Cucknaro or Luladrão

The inflation in Bolivia is only 1.2%
bbc.com/mundo/noticias-america-latina-61184894

where are the Brazilians with big asses?

who the hell is a bolilla?

Mexico exports are mainly driven by maquilas, so the capital gains brings almost no benefits (besides the shitty jobs, that are better than nothing desu). Brazil is in the middle of a severe de-industrialisation and that maybe reverted if the commies get back in power, but at what cost? I don't think anything inflation-wise will be worse than the current government.
Violence levels in Mexico City are much worse than São Paulo. You're right about the civil war but that's mainly in Rio.
So, in summary, both countries are fucked up, but a little bit better than the rest of the neighbors. You shouldn't be proud.

>nortindio detected
seethe harder self hating bitch

>superior to the rest of Latin America?
>among all the piles of shit, I am the best pile of shit
OK well done.

this.

sorry but you are a bong

>angloid subhuman

Attached: angloFAGGOTS.jpg (448x252, 27.56K)

If you really think our country is superior to the rest of Latin America, it means that you are believing the lies you are being told and you are not reading enough.

Educate yourself on the current situation of our country, dark times are coming.

I'd like to go to Uruguay/Paraguay and be irrelevant but in peace before the shit hits the fan in Mexico, hope I can save enough...

It took to the british and the jews to destroy argentinian currency 30 years since the ww2 and now all sudamericans and drug dealers from México think they are better than us because the british destroy argentina all of you are so entiteled fucking faggots you are all brown pieces of shit Who are alive Just because US needs drugs from México, bananas and drugs from brazil hookers and cocaine from Venezuela and Colombia, urugay they think they are superior and we create them because of an argie traitor Who sided with the british wors of all they only source of income is argentinian going with their money because their are a fiscal paradise, chileans keep existing because the british want to kill us, Perú and Bolivia are the shitties countries and the worst mixed people it exist they are qorst than indians and Pakis mixed, the only country i support its Paraguay even after the war i think they are really brothers.

>another seething nortindio
sorry puta, just because your nortindio shithole is shit doesn't mean the rest of the country is

Attached: nortindios22222.png (595x354, 271.33K)

>cartels only operate in northern mexico, which is the most self hating part so its ok
El Norte es primer mundo, negrindio de mierda.

Attached: 1638404941319.jpg (787x609, 159.26K)

Parasitic relationship with the USA keeps Mexico from totally collapsing

>inb4 muh cartels
>hur just ignore the glaring problems that make the whole point of my thread retarded

u mad bitch?

Attached: mexico won9.jpg (1024x493, 70.22K)

>Farc
are you reading news from 20 years ago or are you talking seriously? Also, they were a joke compared to the cartels which currently control your whole country

I'm from Michoacán, I live and travel between Guadalajara and CDMX.

If that is your reply to another user that tells you to educate yourself to get a better opinion, I can only say:
No hay peor ciego que el que no quiere ver...

>u mad that you use us as slave labor?
no?

by "they" do you mean Mexico or the rest of Latin America?

Because it borders the US.

Every country is turning into shit, even here, society is eroding.

The only thing Mexico exports are telenovelas, I can't stop watching this. It feels like it's aimed at people with ADD.

Attached: Screenshot_20220731-152449_Chrome.jpg (943x903, 182.75K)

>telenovelas
That shit's for the low iq poorer straits of Mexican society dude. Same as El Chavo, is crap aimed at nigger tier low iq mongrels, reason why it was so popular in Brazil.

Attached: 1632539357000.png (713x611, 25.91K)

your shithole is so cheap i can buy a luxury apartment in puerto madero right now if i wanted to
cry harder argenshita

Attached: argies3.jpg (600x365, 33.27K)