Dolph Lundgren

>Wake up, Vikings!

Attached: FZAkaKWXwAIS3f3.jpg (847x1199, 267.14K)

who is this? a chud of some kind?

>Dolph Lundgren is a genius with an IQ of 160.
>He's got a Chemical Engineering degree from the Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden and a full scholarship to MIT
>196 cm tall

Attached: CHCWwvxWgAEY7Bv.jpg (476x640, 38.43K)

BASED
Vikings wake da fuck up!

Attached: norway_vikings_bros.jpg (764x673, 53.54K)

Why does this Russian care what happens to Sweden

He lives in Spain for the last 20 years. If he was so brave then why isn't he sending this sort of message from Stockholm or Malmo?

He's banging a Norwegian trainer from Trondheim. He's legit. His daughters are hot too.

Yes Dolph is so based and pro-european

Attached: dolph.png (612x893, 866.4K)

I mean vikings used to be brutal raiders what the heck happened?
Was it xylitol?

wife and kids are white
couldn't care less if he fucked some monkey along the way

Roastie bros...not like this.

Attached: 3156.jpg (1080x1167, 568.89K)

>Find woman from far away
>Knock her up
>Go home
That is basically the last 500 years of European history.

Grace Jones picked him out of the crowd when he was an 18 year old nightclub bouncer in Australia. She got him his first movie role in "A View to a Kill". He literally owes his entire life to the fact that he was banging a black movie star when he was a teenager.

Thats the actress from conan the destroyer.

>this

Ascended knowledge that lead to apathy. All thought and no action aside from efficiency and higher learning. Subverted by commie Jews in the 70's. My people have fallen.

The chuddest of chuds, he's a aryan übermensch archetype that with his conquer instinct fucked the blackest of women and moved on to fuck and married a young woman while in his 60s, he's the spirit of hyper borea incarnate

>He literally owes his entire life to the fact that he was banging a black movie star when he was a teenager.
You think Hitler didn't bang a few negresses on his way to the top? Don't kid yourself.

any retard has a graduate degree in the nordics
only americans are impressed by this

He's a Nietzschean Superman.

Tbh, "solving" crime with help of "DNA evidence" after fucking 25 years sound dubious at best. And let's not forget that is Sweden definition of rape, the same one they accused Assange with.

Based fellow ameritard

kek hitler probably was more into jewesses

You can live safely in Stockholm and Malmö of you’re rich. He’s prob in Spain for the sun

Go out with a sword if you have to

It's nice to see there are people who aren't complete dipshits in this thread.
He's a very smart and talented person that we would have never heard of if not for Jones.
Plus, she was fucking hot in Conan.

Yea yank liberalism, I remember watching a docu about Nader and dem policies talking about the Nordic countries saying something like:
>we made the policies and and brought the debate forward but these people actually went and did it

If you ever met swedish man irl you will know they wont do shit.
35% are npcs with glass eyes, 35% are feminizes fiends, 35% are junkie/drunkie/gooftards.

He's a nigger fucker.

Nigger, he was offered a Fulbright scholarship to MIT. They only give a few thousand of those each year to international students.

Dolph has to be careful because he still works in Hollywood. He can't be too based or he will be cancelled. Still he's less of a cuck than his pal Schwarzennegger.

Spain isn't necessarily safer

dont tell me you never thought about fucking a really, really dark black chick at least once

Before I enlarged the pic, I thought it was a man with his dark colored dog.

Isn't this because in America a degree is very expensive, but in your country it is free?

Russians are the niggers of Europe

He cucks the negro male

no one will disagree with you there
it's the same in Norway
99% of men are fat or just soft men in general
none of them have ever been hungry or been in a fistfight

we need hard times to weed out the weak

Every town got a rape story by migrants in Sweden, so even Hollywood stars start to notice it.

He looked like a gay nazi's wet dream.

Attached: Ivan_Drago.jpg (638x772, 233.97K)

And what is this viking going to do?

Marbella is pretty safe. Though his house in Spain was broken into and the burglars saw that he was a black belt in karate so they left without taking anything.

Definitely not Grace Jones though... ugly nigger. If i would fuck a black girl it would be an ethiopian

He should make a movie about a man that murders swedish prisoners after they are convicted, but before they make it to prison. It could be like In Order of Disappearance plus Law Abiding Citizen.

The rapist was a non-ethnic swede, sweden is notrious for letting their women get raped and killed and then tell the murderer/rapist "its ok, you just don't understand our culture, judgment against surviving 16 year old girls surviving family members will be to pay the muslim murderer $100,000. Next case"

Not joking, this is how the neo-liberal marxists judges and gov't officials work in Sweden.