Was it real? Where is the pic?

Was it real? Where is the pic?

Attached: 1658232784455654.jpg (1080x360, 49.59K)

Southampton

yeah southampton

The real pic is in my asshole

every time Any Forums has downtime there are claims of something being posted thst was covered up. wether its the ayy or the video of hillary cannibalizing a baby.
when Any Forums goes down for a while right after it just ask if anyone else saw [random bullshit] being posted right before the server crash, and during the next threads yoz wull see either people asking if they saw that random bullshit or claiming to have seen the thing you made up

This one

Attached: AB192A9D-7A83-4F97-AC82-72469096E67F.jpg (320x180, 5.38K)

Attached: C4059B1E-7438-4E3C-B952-19C2EB207B16.jpg (256x256, 15.98K)

Vultis scire verum?
QUID MUTET PRO VOBIS SI VERO SCIS?
CXXXIV TE MIHI SECONDS antequam discedo et proficiscor vel antequam videant me facere

They say Southampton.

Too late. Bye everyone

I was here. It was real. I remember seeing the thumbnail and dismissing it as a fake… but something about it kept pulling me back. The background was slightly blurry, the ayelamo was in focus. The scales were a beautiful yellow with a blue/purple splash around the eyes. If it was a shop it was the best I’ve ever seen in my life. Each scale Looks to be about a centimeter large did not smaller multicolored with the perfect color blend between scales but each edge of the scale still clearly visible it was insane. It would’ve taken days in Photoshop if it was even possible to shop. What really convinced me though was immediately after it was posted Chan took a shit and then we got flooded with a bunch of bullshit obviously fake copies of that picture. The most accurate remake I’ve ever seen is that yellow scaled Pepe. I have it on my computer but I’m work phone posting like a faggot right now so I can’t post it. Sorry.

Attached: A2AA61C9-E849-4EDC-BE9C-5F3F382C0729.png (828x1792, 2.5M)

Bump

yeah its weird how so many alt versions got created

Idk, you tell me

Attached: 1658764663515212.jpg (768x1024, 76.07K)

It was this. /End thread.

Attached: l-intro-1632752169.jpg (1600x899, 226.5K)

Attached: 1649378931321.jpg (1066x1066, 101K)

Nice quads. It is suspicious how so many alts popped up. I wasn't there for the og thread but researching later it was just endless fake versions. Makes me think it might've been real

A quads then a trips checking it both continaing threes. Wtf is going on here? Checked.

D
U
B
S
Nice, ayys ITT with us

>this week on numbers that make you say “woah dude”
Not to mention I could read the expression on the little dude’s face in the original. You can’t get shit like that with fakes. I know it wasn’t a shop. Afterwards frens went digging around in the archives looking for the original thread (myself included) and it was gone.
I’m telling you man I’ve seen every fake and not a SINGLE one looks even remotely close to the original. My favorite was when they brought out that obvious movie prop alien suit photo, and had a whole 5 paragraph essay on how the whole thing was obviously a fake… but when we called the shill out for straw-manning a fake photo as the real thing and calling it a total hoax, that movie prop pic with the essay got scrapped and instead (or from then on) we get shill faggots like (OP) who post these weird pixelated shit with captions like
>quick save before the site crashes!
As if that’s any less obvious than the try hard 5 paragraph essay.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ shills gonna shill. Ayelamos are here bro, and they look pretty dope ngl

Attached: EA91B2A0-20CE-442B-8A04-1435C1149585.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

>Was it real?
Yes I see the original that day.
>Where is the pic?
Force delete from every pc and phone that day, i search for the same photo for years and nothing, you never gonna see the original again.

here it is

Fuck you niggers

Does it had little eyes compared to the fake ones ?
I think I saw the real one too, creeped me out.

Yellow
Scales
Small eyes
Desert in the back