Why doesn't america have high speed trains

why doesn't america have high speed trains

Attached: train.jpg (669x536, 86.46K)

Niggers.

because Americans historically haven’t liked each other. A car, like a pod, prevents an individual American from interacting with his fellow citizen. A train does the opposite.

Because it would invariably be filled to the brim with niggers and other various shitskins, thanks to the jews and their gibs

Ur mom had a high speed nigger train ran on her lmao

because of strategic industries being private
retard mutts use economy of scale to everything, but when it comes to government...

if you want to apply it: youre a communist

and if you wont government is bloated and useless

brainwashed sheep.
americana is a psyop and they bought it wholesale

we're too lazy to walk over a block, which would have to happen for us to get to the train station and walk to where we're getting when we get off the train. car takes me right next to my house, right next to my job, right next to the front of the store.

if I have to walk over twenty paces fuck that bullshit, I'm not stopping there. motherfuckers now don't even want to get out of there car to get food. fuckers sit in drive thru for 45 minutes with a/c running before they park and go inside, then bitch about how they spend $500 in gas a month. They don't even want to get out to go shopping. they park at the "bring us our shit" parking spots and associates give them their groceries.

>why doesn't america have high speed trains

Because that would just be something else you would bitch about

And sandniggers.

Also the technology was jewed in every way to be as expensive as possible, so even if there weren't sandniggers around it's very hard to have HSRs in a big country without spending money like a BPD bitch.

Solved it with a 2 seconds of thinking and ripping off elon's dumb subway-for-cars idea. Highspeed train for cars. You load cars on platforms, passangers/drivers are inside their cars the whole trip. The car is fixed to the platform and the train travels to another state/city with 400-600 km/h. There, gib me 50 bln bucks for a test lane between Texas and Boulder now, please.

1. Large infrastructure projects are now very difficult to build, since every county it passes through can raise their own objections.
2. Most of the population lives too spread apart for high speed rail to be accessible to many people. We got a lot of cities with like 50-100k people.

Cuz we invented jet aircraft which can go nearly anywhere, way faster, and without having to lay special tracks everywhere. America is also the size of all of Europe. Remember pre-9/11 you pretty much could just walk right on the plane, doubly so before all the hijackings.

Mutts are narcissistic, entitled, obese, antisocial, and uncultured. And no narcissistic, entitled, obese, antisocial, and uncultured mutt is going to have a good time in a train filled with other narcissistic, entitled, obese, antisocial, and uncultured mutts.

Also niggers. No one wants to get on a train with niggers.

Too big with not enough places to stop. European countries all have numerous cities with unique cultural distinctions to attract people. American cities are not so distinct. If you aren't making a permanent move there is very little reason to visit most American cities.

because of bisons

Attached: driveby surfing.gif (270x270, 929.86K)

We have airplanes.

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

Why don't we have high speed planes?

Nimby liberals.

>600 km/h railway in a country with niggers
Just imagine all the ways this goes wrong.

Cuse fly is cheaper