AYO THE ROSTER FOR WW3 JUST DROPPED

Attached: ww3roster2022.png (6178x3315, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=An5pgQS5BFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is Taiwan a US ally if they are part of China?

Taiwan isn't a part of China.

NGL red wins that pretty hard , advantage on pretty much every front geographically speaking

Parts of Africa have already sided with Russia. There are African soldiers fighting against Ukraine.

Half of Europe and Canada and New Zealand will have Civil War. Turkey will stay neutral. India will probably support China.

banker war when?

Mongolia gonna be like the “Switzerland” of Asia by staying out of this shit kek.

Also India should be on Russia's side same with Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Indonesia and Brazil will likely also side with Russia.

>If both sides lose the war the only people left will be niggers, mexicans and pajeets
good goyim, have ze wars

Brazil is with Russia and China.

Indeed
The easts only hope is the west falling into civil disarray
which is quite likely if things were to pop off today
a united western Europe + USA and ANZAC completely dominates Asia
It's just math and basic strategy at that point, not counting Nuclear

>no not Africa, what ever will we do

Attached: 1657835151371.gif (250x230, 927.29K)

It’s already over. No one in the United States wants to fight. Western Europe is cucked and btw you should color Turkey in a different shade since they’re obviously playing against the West.

>India will probably support China.

Attached: retard.gif (500x267, 998.45K)

italy will declare neutrality and then join china side no doubt

Turkey is clearly a wild card that will sell itself to the highest bidder

100% controlled by china

>Brazil will likely also side with Russia.
nah, we are chill

/r/genzedong user detected
why would any of those countries join the war

Waves of African suicide soldiers. Followed by a billion Chinese, Indian, Pakistani and Indonesian soldiers.

Western youth won't fight even if drafted.

My only enemy is the jew

Agreed
IMHO Turkey fleeces the west, chills out for a while then raises their own flag and attempts to reestablish the ottoman empire
they never join either side completely though

Mutt education, resources you dumb mutt... No wonder you elected a demanded pedophile as president

forgot a few:
>india to red (fighting china over water)
>iran and afghanistan to blue (hate america)
>brazil and venezuela maybe to red
>africa turning into a mosh pit without gibs

Let's a fucking GO!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=An5pgQS5BFs

Attached: Doom Man.png (650x419, 412.05K)

It will be soon.

Attached: A78DCFEA-7A11-42B3-ABC1-7DB61BD60A2D.jpg (1280x720, 116.47K)

I wish whole Africa joined the war just so we could nuke them

Not fighting in your jewish war. I'll fight the kikes genociding Whites in America.

Attached: 1658840889558671m.jpg (1024x745, 148.82K)

Economics. They don't have to join militarily but they do economically. They rely more on Russia/China than the USA. They cut exports to you like what happened to Germany and Japan and Italy in WW2.

Russia and China need more power for a more balanced war you huehues better not fucking ruin it.

fixed

Attached: 1659293265127018.png (6178x3315, 1.63M)

>china
>russia
>allied
How's 9th grade going there, buddy?

>Hungary
>US ally

Attached: 1653053893558.png (500x500, 100.83K)

Okay, what navy are they using to ferry their troops and land in America?
>america quits sending food
And what now you fucking master tactician

Attached: 1657460219302.jpg (630x630, 42.06K)

Where is this meme coming from? India overtly hates China due to them having the ability to fuck over 2 major rivers that they depend on and cause mass starvation
India will either stay neutral or join the Western side out of spite

Hungary should be neutral or Green.
Also China would win this easily because Europe would descend into total chaos and the USA, if not collapsing into total chaos as well, would not be able to muster a competent military to combat China in the long term because White Americans are simply never going to have the will to fight for a country that despises them.

China is a giant but russia not even close.

Also countries like Iran, Pakistan, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Myanmar and more will see this will as the end of Western Supremacy and some may join simply in hopes of being a key part of the next world order, which leaves Western democracy as 2nd world.

>AYO THE ROSTER FOR WW3 JUST DROPPED
>Has civil war category
>The US, France, Netherlands, Italy not in that category
user I.....

india has problems with china, but they don't have world war problems with china

if they do anything at all they'll side with brics, because westerners have proven what a bunch of backstabbing snakes they are, most likely india will just sit out whatever they can until food/trade/energy is threatened

>india to red
India has betrayed the west for russia
>iran and afghanistan
Iran is probably going after Israel and the Talibã doesn't care
no country in SA is in condition to join ww3

>invading america
Chemical weapons. Britain falls.

if nato cucks try to enlist me I'm gonna sabotage everything I get my hands on

India loves Russia more than it hates China, have you been in a coma in the last 6 months?

checked

Well Russia is struggling with only Ukraine and China is so weak and scared they can't even invade an island next to it. Clear win for the West.

Was just thinking about this, If for some ungodly reason we end up on the western side of the war, I will shoot our own first

>what about this highly unlikely scenario hmmmm
You okay Bruce

Attached: 1658362502970270m.jpg (1024x743, 52.58K)

Turkey will most likely side with China and Russia tho

>baltcuck
>retarded butthurt whining
many such cases

Literally the only proof people have for this is that India brought oil for dirt cheap from Russia
Wow guess they are gonna give up and just let China starve them to death

Ill volunteer to execute 5th column traitors just like you

Attached: 1648991602762.png (460x459, 93.02K)

Attached: fixed.png (6178x3315, 1.63M)

imma drop a grenade in a tank for sure

>turkey will join the nonwhite alliance against whites
not a big surprise

Thats why Taiwan is a Democracy? What are you talking about?GG0JRH

Countries like America don't have to be strictly invaded. The youth of America are already defeated. Economic sanctions, meaning no medicines or fertiliser and no cheap electronics or food, would lead to civil conflict.

Furthermore a country like Mexico may very well side with China/Russia in hopes of being part of the new world order. But I highly doubt you would ever have to invade America as they are a defeated nation. The youth will not fight for their country.

Ak-tually, you're on your own on this one.

Attached: 1659293265127018.png (6178x3315, 1.63M)

>third world coalition against white people
>good guys
Lol

pakistan and india would not join the same side

>India
>Brasil
>Mexico

Lads, you dont even know the scope of how much your are done fuckedup.

you baltcucks gonna get rolled over in an hour and the fagto faggots will just offer some thoughts and prayers on twitter

Attached: 1648995734922.jpg (1024x926, 79.62K)

I kinda hope India would side with them. Not that I wouldn't want them as an ally but my God as someone in tech imagine how many jobs would get cleared the fuck out without h1bs shifting the demand and depressing the wages

Ok maybe you guys are right. India will stay neutral.

There are no white side it upcoming war, it's literally kikes vs bugs with white people used as cannon fodder, just like in WW2

Recruitment into US army at record low.

>being on germanys team in a world war
Fucking auto balance

Why would China join a war with Russia when they could just sit it out and be in a better position at the end?

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

Suck more jew dick, niggerfaggot

Attached: 1653411443875.jpg (838x1024, 385.04K)

There will be no economy if the world goes into war, so h1b or not, you are fucked.

Because of your flag retard. Russia won't fight America.

you gotta wait for the DLC to get the Africa pack bruh

I'm just stating facts. Seems like you're the one getting butthurt

If its under a Republican president they may be able to get enough morale for whitey to fight on
Once you do that drafting the niggers to fight is pretty easy

We're just having fun mate, nothing ever happens

I TOO HATE THE ANTICHRIST

>India should be on Russia's side
India has an on-going border conflict with China and Pakistan. Why the fuck would they join them against the US+EU? More likely India would get dragged in on our side.

>Hungary
>US ally
The day of judgement will come. We will slaughter you.

Attached: 1656577427424.jpg (683x626, 236.88K)

The EU is a US vassal. The US is an Israeli puppet. Israel is evil, therefore all of the aforementioned entities, are also evil. Take a look at history. The US keeps bringing 'democracy' to all who it dislikes. France does as it's told, too. I remember the cruise missile strikes on Syria.

You forgot those pockets of American insurgents attacking infrastructure and causing a logistical nightmare for the globohomo.

Noo greatest ally betrayed burgers

The world eventually would recover and it'd be like a Japanese person trying to get a job post ww2 for them. That's what I'm getting at

I'm just stating facts, baltcucks are whining butthurt retards, lithuanians being the absolute worst, I wish ww3 broke out just for the reason of wiping you baltcuck subhumans out

'it*ly' will do exactly what the judeomasonry that created it in 1859 will tell it to do.

America and EU have made several demands for India to cut ties with China and Russia and they have repeatedly rejected saying they will "stand their own groundnow"

>"white people" side has more niggers than the entire population of France in it

So on which side are jews playing?

>>third world coalition against white people

Attached: French speaking.png (238x250, 86.43K)

Because whoever wins this war becomes part of the new world order. Unless they are that fucking retarded which I doubt they will understand that whoever wins a war like this inherits the world and everyone who loses becomes the new 2nd/3rd world.

This war would be a lot bigger than just bullshit historic disputes. Everyone saw what happened after ww2 how the winners became the greatest economies known to man that would happen again and those cunts are going to want a piece.

>Turkey
>red
Yeah, dream on

nigga got Austria and Hungary confused

Attached: warjews.png (749x1133, 505.44K)

I'm doing what my ancestors did and go colonize some brazillian pussy

Attached: 1653993831801.gif (440x248, 982.96K)

Not attacking China when they are getting attacked by mutts and kikes. We don't hate chinese like we hate Pakistanis.
Most we will do is blackmail chinese to give up Aksai chin while they are getting attacked.

Fixed it for you OP.

Attached: fixed.png (6178x3315, 1.19M)

Both, duh

Attached: 1658856042998420.gif (588x588, 3.4M)

Several other flaws with that map
Germany might have internal strife as well if the occupying power (US) isn't pulling the strings
Turkey is a wild card
They play footsie with the Russians
If they smell weakness on behalf of nato, they'll go with the Ruskis and fight the Greeks
The countries that don't have internecine conflicts in the west will have massive recruitment problems
Very few, if any, want to fight and die for this system
The butthurt belt will have strong recruitment/morale
On their own without western materiel they will get steamrolled slowly
The chances of them getting western material/aid is slim
A combination of the chances of civil wars, and energy issues the rest of Europe will have will lead to an anemic level of arms production coming from west to east
As another user mentioned, Hungary could easily flip
Bulgaria too
With this the EU would have a multi front war against an enemy with a much more moralized enemy
Western countries could have handled it with ease in the 90s, today this is not the case

you are both getting dissapeared to NATO black sites in our swamps. Your cadavers will keep for at least 200 years in the pickling water of the bog so we can pull you out sometimes for fun

Attached: 1649130510979.png (604x815, 441.17K)

what's with the insults man, try to be civil ok?

based COLONISADOR

it makes no sense for S. Korea to join any team in war. Seoul metropolis is the country and it's an hour away from the border.

turkey will attack greece but won't side with either side

I'm curious to see if eurotards would actually fight a war like that for LGBT. Finntards surely would because of mental retardation and hatred of russians but can French people for example truly be so stupid?

>declare neutrality
>then join the winning side
>lose all its army in alps
Italian art of war