If eastern europe was settled with 300 million Aryans instead of dysgenic slav(e)s we would be colonising mars right now

if eastern europe was settled with 300 million Aryans instead of dysgenic slav(e)s we would be colonising mars right now

Attached: R.png (1906x1655, 292.94K)

-ACK

Attached: EWJmoLGXkAI4uAt (1).jpg (498x748, 79.59K)

Europe was settled by Aryans.
>'Aryan' literally means Iranian.
>Ariana/Aryana lies in what is now north-eastern Iran.
>Filthy krautoids never had anything to do with that area, fucking ever.
>But, take a wild guess which group of peoples migrated from that EXACT AREA to Europe millennia ago.
Das rite Enrique Shekelbergsteinmann the 46%.

Anyway, krauts larped and we wuzed as superhumans then got stomped and mass raped by supposed subhumans thus krauts are the actual subhumans.
Kys memeflaggot, get raped by a nigger and get monkeypox.

Attached: 1622930628102.jpg (543x594, 168.56K)

yours is the most subhuman race in europe you contributed nothing to humanity if not for the mutt and anglo lend lease you would be wiped out

Attached: 1654025491072.png (4408x3008, 770.89K)

My grandfather was a partisan officer who killed dozens of you "Aryans", luckily WW3 is going to start so that i can go my grandfather steps and kill many germs and mutts.

>land lease
lmao only an american goes for that absolute meme:
>“If the Western Allies had not provided equipment and not invaded northwest Europe, Stalin and his commanders might have taken twelve to eighteen months longer to finish off the Wehrmacht,” Glantz noted.
>“The result would probably have been the same, except that Soviet soldiers would have waded at France’s Atlantic beaches rather than meeting the Allies at the Elbe.”
Lmaooooooooo

Not sure about that but we wouldn't have anti white policies and replacement migration so in the future it would perhaps had been possible

Romania would never accept serbian ethnic cleansing
cope shitskin

you aryans constantly fail to root out the Neanderthal. you have literally had forever to do it...

so fuck off

Daily reminder that there are zero proof the Generalplan Ost existed. It is a total fabrication with no links with reality.

Slavs are the real aryans.

Germanic = Turkic languages in their roots + many borrowed Slavic modified words

R1B is turkic

R1A aryans (slavs).

Genetically only scandivanians can be called aryans (huge percentage of R1A haplogroup).

He's in fact american subhuman though. Butthurt because someone named him a mutt subhuman and that he should kill himself for being a racial waste

>Slavs are origina a Ryan's
Wat
>catchall not required

Retard.
He's a dysgenic mutt butthurt from previous threads because he was called a subhuman by some flag

if eastern europe was all whiteoids, they would be 30% nigger, 50% lgbt, and 20% muzzie by now just like other whiteoid countries.

>saaremaa to swedecucks
lmao kill yourself fucking mutt

of course. It's either a arab subhuman, or a american "white" man

OP is again, a nigger.

>racial waste
you just described your race untermensch
how did gypsy like you gained access to the computer?did you steal it?

Attached: 1657559007610.jpg (471x400, 23.87K)

post hand

I described the amerimutts and you know it well. Amerimutts are a mistake that shouldn't happen, bunch of mixed rootless people brought on stolen land mixed with mcdonalds grease and fructose syrup.

Nah he's american "white" though.

I agree, Im half German and slavs behave worse than niggers they are loud obnoxious brutes with 90 IQ on average

you only exist because of amerimutts soon their zog empire will fall and you will be exterminated like you should have been in ww2
based mischling you will be spared

Attached: 1653747871088.jpg (1308x838, 207.37K)

nobody cares coal nigger
emigrate already shitlesian, if it's such a pain living here then move to krautoidstan and get stabbed by a somali the day you arrive
just fuck off

>being this delusional
Cope amerimutt, when zog empire collapses you will be the frist to be mass exterminated, by the Russians.

OP is a jew and anyone fallign for this shit thread is a gullibe, effeminate retard

Attached: rabbi.jpg (1900x881, 434.9K)

>I'm half German
I'm so sorry

Attached: SamuelMaurice.jpg (760x1119, 271.83K)

He's american subhuman. This is what happens when you mix human with nigger and spic and fluorinated tap water, the IQ drops significantly

>much gdp
greedy kike

Attached: bol.jpg (873x871, 204.18K)

He's actually a fanatical christian nigger half-breed.

Poland deserved way worse in WW2.

Start slav hate threads is a very jewish thing

Attached: Spectre.jpg (1917x1008, 508.23K)

kek russian will go second after you unless you think your cavalry will save you this time

Attached: 25036_1b.jpg (800x483, 225.23K)

Americans are partially Jewish so no surprise.

>Bragging about helping Russians enslave your people
Embarrassingly pathetic

slavs are behind in every metric 4 out of 4 polish nobel prize winners were jews

Attached: 1654025814118.png (512x512, 74.08K)

Well it saved us, since we're here :) and that why you half-nigger half-spic is so mad, I mean blame your bitch mother for shitting you subhuman out. You're not a white person, you will never be considered human you will never be welcomed in tha aryan club since you're a racial mistake from muttmerica, you will be first to be transformed into soap.

Same as german and american.
Jews are very contributive people.

What is that picture supposed to be about?