What is: A woman, a recession, a vaccine, racism

Attached: Ree-Definoor-1.jpg (896x900, 139.71K)

>woman
An annoying thing invented by a notorious Jew (God) to keep men perpetually aroused and irritated at the same time.
>recession
Hebrew term roughly translated as "shut it down".
>vaccine
Mind control and cattle sterelization substance.
>racism
Niggers.

Agree, is there other examples of what Leftists have tried to redefine? Just looking for more examples of their linguistic tricks.

what was the original definition of recession?

herd immunity, they redefined it to only mean everyone is vaccinated.

two quarters of negative growth

Two consecutive quarters of negative growth. MSM currently trying to redefine it to help Pic related for Mid-Terms.

Attached: 79-Year Old Boomer.jpg (898x887, 126.72K)

A fall in GDP in two successive quarters

БACEД

I like the definition of racism and how it's changed, i think they had to change it because they realized that non whites could be racist also, so then it was all 'ohh nonono, you need POWER to be racist'

Liquid shit of course, but amusing. Pic related.

Attached: 1657222265466.gif (448x252, 3.05M)

HHNNNGGG... I THINK I'M GONNA... I THINK I'M GONNA....

REDEFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN

Attached: RAAARAHHGAHGAHGHARR.gif (300x300, 1.93M)

They literally changed the definition of definition.

Attached: 1659291662447.jpg (738x1041, 258.76K)

The data for the US GDP says this:
Q2 2022: -0.9%
Q1 2022: -1.6%

so we are in a recession then, yeah?

Yes, it also wouldnt surprise me if the GDP loss is worse than reported

>Fluid
If I hear that word once more in any other context than moving liquids I swear I'll go full incel and shoot a walmart.

This is how leftism works. It only works because they're not called out on it and the right doesn't do it and make their definitions standard, like saying privilege is having institutions set things up solely for you, so only Whites CAN'T be racist.

More babel to hide the jews crimes.

Correct. But googling "Are we in a recession?" Might lead you to think we are not. And that's the point.. why are we allowing them to change definitions to fit their narrative all the time? Redefining terms should be mocked mercilessly and it should get called out every single time.

Attached: aaf-2.png (680x709, 243.33K)

You should make one of these but with Jews like Trotsky creating words like racism, anti-semitism, bigot, transphobic

>may have multiple deifinitions
But each one would be for a specific use/context. How exactly does this prove definitions are fluid?

Your anger is a fluid situation and may not reflect how you feel when not turbulently flowing.

I'd love to, believe me. But normies are fucking braindead and shut down as soon as the small-hats get mentioned. At least this can point out the jewish behavior if only indirectly.

Destroying language and meaning is in the playbook.

Undocumented Immigrant

take it easy taylor gamboa

woman is a feeling like sad or angry. somedays I feel man, some days I feel woman.

not too sure what a recession is, but experts say this isn't one.

a vaccine is some sort of magnet that reacts with 5G

racism is when someone with darker skin than you disagrees