What did Asians even do to deserve black-on-asian violence?

What did Asians even do to deserve black-on-asian violence?

Attached: 1640924709046.jpg (500x500, 83.58K)

succeeded in the US of A even without gibs, while niggers cant succeed even with gibs.

Received our respect, admiration and affection. Blacks are extremely jealous, envious and covetous people.

It's your elite paying the blacks under the table because they are butthurt about the gros of China.

>HEY YOU MUST PAY FOR THAT
>I REMEMBER YOUR FACE
>wasn't an empty threat
>90% of the black community is now banned
>shopkeeps have shotguns under the counter

shot them from the roof of their shops like neo nazis

Fuck. I remember this little 'movement' that did virtually nothing because asians dropped the fucking ball.

>New hashtag to highlight the unspoken epidemic of black brutality and wanton violence
>the asians just deflect onto whites

This is when I began to take those 'bug people' stereotypes seriously. Sadly, dumb civnat whites will still worship the bugs because they're not nogs.

The chinks broke a million bucks with schlong covid

Attached: 1620262862059.webm (640x640, 1.85M)

Asians don't trust jews so they don't use banks and carry a lot of cash. So they are perfect targets for muggings. There are a lot of rap songs that detail this fact I'm not fucking kidding. So asians dicrimate against them.

Also the fact asians often outperform white people disproves their white oppression world view, so they think of them as pawns of white people and therefore evil.

>There will be blood
>Shed
>The man in the mirror nods his head

Based Rooftop Koreans. May their heroism never be forgotten.
I’m a Chinatown chink and everyone I know hates and resents the subhuman zoo animals that terrorize us daily.

Dindus are going after asians because they don't actually dare to go after whites. They know they'll end up either decorating trees or out picking cotton so they go after the weaker prey.

Attached: cotton-pickin-dindus.jpg (900x463, 86.19K)

Filthy niggers.

Maybe in asian countries, but here, I only carry card.

> why are niggers violent
a pointless line of thought

They voted Democrat for decades en bloc.

Blacks have to do something about Asians, because they completely destroy their “whitey is oppressin’ the world”narrative, and forces them to look at reality again.

Tell them to HURRY UP AND BUY! I NO PUNK BITCH!

I don’t like blacks either but I don’t feel sympathy for gooks specifically Koreans they’re disrespectful obnoxious pieces of shit that mock and tease me. I hate gooks they bullied me for being autistic, underweight and white. They also coped that I’m 6’3 and they’re all midgets

What did the gazelle do to invite lion violence? The question shows a serious misunderstanding in regards to black people and culture.

Stop Asian Hate enraged whitey first tho.

>I’m 6’3
Everybody on the internet is 6' something and 230lbs of pure muscle. Is it really possible?

Exist. Niggers are a plague.

They gave us the corona, it was only fair I flykick one of their elderly

I think it was a stereotype in the 90s that many blacks still believe.

Typical that an American would have no concept that asians are more racist than most white people are, the shit the chinks, nips and gooks have done to niggers far surpasses anything white people did to them. They don't even care about other asian lives, it's obvious then how they'd treat niggers.

Haha autistic skeleton gweilo faggot

Wanton violence? More like wonton violence

And you gave the world crime. What should be done about that?

They want more gibs. Chinks are card carrying Democrats. They voted for it, just sit back, get some popcorn and admire the irony.

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-205446_Brave.jpg (1461x1062, 804.77K)

lol you retarded spacker

Niggers are America's gods. Americans fear niggers like a mortal would fear God. They're not allowed to curse or speak ill of niggers, like how you mustn't blaspheme God or take His name in vain. They devote entire institutions in academia and media to remind themselves of their sins against niggers and beg for mercy, like you'd beg God for forgiveness for your sins. The only landmarks and monuments they're allowed to revere are parks, schools and statues dedicated to famous niggers, immortalized in marble like gods. While their ancestors expressed devotion to gods through offerings of food and drink, present-day Americans created food stamps for niggers for this very purpose. Jesus gets two annual days of reverence, while niggers get an entire month plus MLK's birthday. Americans prostrate themselves in the streets to appease niggers. This is because nigger worship is the official religion of America.

Attached: 1659291593213.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Then you should have beat them up? You let 5' tall gooks bully you, not really a man are you?

asians called them on pretending to be dumb and violent to make you let your guard down. they arent as dumb as the pretend to be half the time and not nearly as capable of violence even when they manage a kill

the federal government had to remove waves of white supremacist for fucking with asians . they removed them from doj, state department, cia, fbi. now here is the thing since they had to removes large batches of people its clear that data collection is probably less than accurate. blacks couldnt stand the fact the only thing that invalidates the 12% 51% sort of talk is that whites were caught lying about other stuff and caught red handed discrimination against a ethnic group... which wasnt black

whites are 2/3 of the lifers in the prison system nationally. they make up typically 2/3 of any prisons maximum security prison population as well

most of the states dont even have many blacks in prison. this undermines their narrative of being oppressed

Nothing. Niggers gonna nig.

Should’ve picked your own cotton

>What did Asians even do to deserve black-on-asian violence?
Niggers are just salty that they are the most inferior being on the planet. They hate what they most wish to be. simple as....

White people submit to black crime as well. Afraid to put niggers behind bars because 'racism'.

They know White and Asian friendship goes back to the ice age. The R haplogroup has some hapa in its root stock.

>What did Asians even do to deserve black-on-asian violence
Be successful.

Asian immigrate to the west with preexisting wealth tho

LOL look at this faggot

Attached: Dan-Quayle-resize-2.jpg (1186x804, 634.02K)

And they did it in a single generation.

Asians relaxed and showed weakness when they refused to say who it was that's attacking them. Blacks quickly learned that not only could they attack Asians with impunity but also that whitey would take the blame. Even the dumbest pavement ape can see that's a pretty good deal for them.

They briefly said the things white people are now too afraid to say to them, such as you smell like gorilla shit and you’re a dumb poor faggot because you’re lazy and entitled and also the female Asian vaginal cavity is very shallow so only the biggest whores ever go for them, and they resent that because Asian females are objectively the best cuntnectar out there.

The nogs can generally get a sympathetic (IE jewish/democrat) judge to give them lighter sentencing. It actually speaks volumes how criminal these people are despite the reality of the 'justice' system working to their benefit. The threat of blacks evaporates without the astounding/mind boggling jewish/liberal protection extended to them.

Ape

Proved that niggers are failures because of genetics, not because of racism.

Attached: SmartSelect_20210810-153229_DuckDuckGo.png (910x1450, 993.61K)

Rooftop Koreans had enough of dindus

I don’t believe you. Maybe if you went to school in Korea.
This is a Chinese psy-op. Koreans are sweet people.

what in white supremacists is this

DISS UZ UH MMUUURRKUHN POST