Klaus Schwab

What dirt do we have on this faggot? For a gentile he seems to be getting an awful lot of Jewish funding for his capitalist/globalist agenda. Who is he working for/with? What is his endgame?

Attached: YMBR3GFD5NBVFCOLPZCI7U6DQM.jpg (1200x1697, 162.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
youtube.com/watch?v=G99-IfKcd_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's in that tier of people who have everything with such little effort, they end up creating problems for themselves and everyone else. They have mental problems. Any Forums/internet moderators are like that as well. You don't necessarily need money to do this (influence), although it helps a lot.

do you think people hating him are justified?

Klaus Schwab stated on video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents. For example, he stated that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young global leaders”.... along with many other Western nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

>For a gentile he seems to be getting an awful lot of Jewish funding
The ashkenazim are gentiles, they're the synagogue of satan.

I see most rich and powerful people as I see the majority of internet moderators. Completely insane due to their detachment form severe consequence.

>Jewish funding
>The ashkenazim are gentiles, they're the synagogue o
I seem to be mistaken then because I thought all non-jews are called gentiles

>What is his endgame?
fuck me, again an endgame thread

I haven't actually participated in one of those so I don't know what you are talking about here

>completely insane due to their detachment form severe consequence.
Yep, thats what happens

great video

Assuming his ancestry is correct then he's the son of a Nazi industrialist. However, there's also a source which says a Rothschild woman married a man named Schwab
Either way he is pretty suspect. My guess is he plays some role in the Jewish messianic prophecy and that's why they have made him their leader

ok, you are a good guy i let you pass

Homosexuals are not christian.

I am pretty sure this old dude isn't even "evil" and shieeet... just kinda out of touch with reality.

Attached: sherfrog.png (545x611, 348.12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=G99-IfKcd_4

thanks for the video, will listen to it. is the op a serious youtuber or alex jones tier? Asking so I can save time by not watching it XD

They talk at length but do a deep dive. They speculate a bit, but provide refs for everything. I've been follwing themsince the start of the 'rona and they've been pretty good.

I am 10 min deep noww and seems solid.
Thanks to everyone by the way, learn something new about the jews everyday it seems

>Who is he working for
>((Who))

Attached: Qui.jpg (678x717, 62.5K)

of course I can imagine that but a quick look on his geneology doesnt reveal any jewish roots which seems to be the surefire method to identify them. He also had a christian wedding.

His endgame is to drag your soul into Hell.

Ashkenazi are not ethnically Jewish, they’re Aryan converts from the 2nd millennium AD. Indoctrinated into ancient Canaanite worship which is false Judaism. It’s actually a super interesting rabbit hole, real Judaism has its roots in ancient Druid religion which is in turn an artifact of Egyptian religion which is an artifact of Atlantean religion.

They're all in need of a baptism by fire.

Correct. The Jews were Harlots worshipping many pagan gods (demons).

Acts 7:43
"43Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon."