Zoomers Pissed A Man Off And Gets Killed

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11065959/Boy-17-killed-four-people-injured-stabbed-TUBING-Wisconsin.html
About time you Zoomers faggots get what's coming to you.

Attached: 20220731_123629.jpg (2880x2880, 513.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymMUc4W5svw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck is tubing?

>taking it out on the kids
what a weak pathetic faggot

Attached: 246675[1].jpg (1200x632, 259.93K)

I believe this is a serial killer

lmao dumb bong doesn't have enough fresh water to tube with the bros

Attached: Screenshot_2020-05-03-river-tubing-north-carolina-Google-Search-700x450.jpg (700x450, 85.8K)

What the fuck? Floating down a river on an inflatable tube and drinking beers.

>Banjo music intensifies.

Why are Minnesotans such violent niggers?

They 17,
States in US qualifies as an Young Adult,
Neck yourself Zoomer loving faggot

will be shocked if these victims dont turn out to be dindu
could be wrong
but odds are

It’s when you’re gay and your fucking another man and your anus prolapses and falls out

ayo dis our tubing spot white boi!

Idk op. I'm not really sure you can call some mentally ill old man stabbing some children a win-win. Perhaps if the children had been niggers or something, yes.

LMFAOOOOO

nordnigger genes
they wuz vikangs and shiet

Kek my first thought

It appears to be the leisure activity of riding on water or snow in a large inflated inner tube.

>don't know about tubing.
>probably knows tiktok and Kardashians
I hate you zoomers...

Attached: download (6).jpg (242x208, 6.11K)

This explains the stabbing.

>critically "ill"
they got stabbed. Why are Brits like this?

using the grenade launcher
fuck tubers

nope, it's a boomer
a serial griller

based zoomer remover, too

>ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS WALK IN AND GIVE A FIRM HANDSHAKE!
>FUCK YOU OLD MAN THAT'S BULLSHIT
>FIRM HANDSHAKE MOTHERFUCKER
>FIRM HANDSHAKES DON'T GET YOU A JOB
>FIRM HANDSHAKE ALWAYS GETS YOU A JOB!
>GO TO HELL OLD MAN, THE JOB MARKET IS RIGGED BECAUSE OF IMMIGRATION

They're not children idiot,
Certain states in the US and Europe would qualify them as Adults. Want to know how you're a retarded zoomer or just an social-e faggot?

Attached: kermit-karaoke-1-1600x380_d9907373.jpg (676x380, 21.24K)

That was good Bruce, I laughed.

Dindus can't swim silly user

>no large inner tube
>literally using a craft designed for waterplay
Not genuine tubing. Shameful.

He's a Bong, user. They don't have rivers in Bongistan.

you just float down a river in an inner-tube. shit is relaxing man
youtube.com/watch?v=ymMUc4W5svw

>taking it out on the kids
Not fucking kids bitch.

Kronenwetter and Mosinee just had a massive sewage flood into the Wisconsin River, anyone down stream shouldn't be swimming in it. Just a heads up for any other Wisco anons, you can smell if for miles when you're heading into Wausau from the south.

but you live on an island, wtf??!!

>Be American
>Go "Tubing"
>Get killed
KEK.

>left critically ill
Did he coof on them?

Attached: 496-4964447_apu-pepe-png-download-pepe-thinking-png-transparent.png (860x603, 36.92K)

they were reenacting the river barrel ride scene from the hobbit movie.. this time the orcs got them

I'm 38. The zoomers are so retarded that they're mentally (and sometimes physically) retarded until about 25. It's because they were coddled little faggots who never had to do shit. I have leather boots older than you Aiden. And tougher too.

>Tubing is popular along the river, where for about $20, a person can take a shuttle up the river and be dropped off with an inflatable tube to float back down. The float downriver takes about two and a half hours.
sounds fun

It is, you can get absolutely piss drunk too. A lot of these will shuttle you back from the end point and then you can drunk drive home.

it is fun, people drink heavily when they do it and often drown, or stab people

you basically end up down river with no civilization in sight, and then run into other strangers in tubes who are drunk

Judging from picture. I would guess.

>drunk boomer gets into it with obnoxious kids. They think they will play some fun games. Dude ends up being a crazy fuck.

Many such cases. Don't fuck with randos if you ain't ready to tango.

Seethe more boomer faggot

It's not exactly uncommon for a group of drunk teenagers to start fights, I assume they did based on how much they keep dancing around what happened in the article.

I'm also an 80s baby aiden,,
There was time where 17 year old and even younger (around 16s) were treated as adults and were hold to their responsibilities as teenagers/young adults. Then the government started making retarded to moves to make every younger generations more brainlet as usual and increase the age because of their foolishness.

Zoomers are the worst generation because of this hence why they did that age increase for their irresponsibility and retardation.

Attached: ms3wc.jpg (382x422, 20.29K)

It would be international news and faggots all over the anglosphere would be kneeling for the dead nogs

something metal we're long overdue to beat you over the head with

You tide pod eating zoomer are the ones that needs help.

Attached: 5f34b4eee68d1a5c2724a083_tidepod.jpg (634x340, 30.85K)

(You)Tubing.

KEK - it requires going outdoors, so we understand you cant do that without being raped but any random passing muslim emigre, so - just dont worry about it.

How the fuck do you get stabbed WHILE tubing? Did him swim out to you? Was it a fellow tuber? I don't understand

harpoons?

Wouldn't be surprised if they deserved it.

Imagine not having the IQ to just figure it out by the name.

lol
lmao even

>They were attacked at around 3:45pm by a member of what St Croix County sheriffs believe was another tubing group of about six to eight people.
i guess they got boarded pirate style

Attached: tubers.jpg (830x486, 148.46K)

It wasn't a woman who got stabbed, user

Yes user. That was basically what I was getting at. Many of us are also to blame for being shitty parents, and letting the electric jew raise the zoomer shits. I raised mine right, most of my peers did not. They did not work summers laboring for tradies and farmers. They didn't have to endure hardship, or work to buy that mossberg 500 at 15. Schools were bully free safe spaces, participation trophies, all that shit. Many stay in the basement until near 30. It's fucked. I don't entirely blame them though. They can't ever own shit, you and me have likely had and sold/lost more than they could ever hope to own. I'd check out too.