Western civilization is crumbling before our eyes, I can only wait for nuclear fire to wipe us all, globohomo has won

Western civilization is crumbling before our eyes, I can only wait for nuclear fire to wipe us all, globohomo has won.

Attached: degeneracy.png (673x770, 224.37K)

GTA always worshiped niggers and ghetto lifestyle. I don't see how this is any different than all their other games.

>Oh no a virtual model that resembles a female humanoid will be a character in my vidya. I'm getting feminized!

>A minority who commits crimes in video games
>Want the main protagonist to be a white meth head again

Pick one.

Gta went to shit when you the protagonist was a nigger in 2004

>a bonnie and clyde duo
That sounds cool, however i'm sure they are going to make the girl do everything and be "enpowering", while the man is a complete useless fag. I hate kikes so much it's unreal.

Attached: 1657784089195.jpg (622x621, 87.85K)

Take meds.

Daily reminder that no one ever had problems with Catalina.

Clyde is a negro. More interracial, BBC, jew, Marxist propaganda from the nigger lovers known as Rockstar.

will it catalina from gta3?

Attached: faa44e-3.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

>GTA portrays brown people as subhuman criminals
Why is this something to be mad about? It's entirely accurate.

The fun of GTA is that it shows white men what it's like to be a non-white subhuman (Italian, nigger, spic, etc.). It's never been anything other than a shitskin LARP simulator. And it is undeniably fun to go around committing crimes and fucking whores without consequences. But only actual shitskins can do that IRL. White men have to be content with a simulator because the world holds us to a higher standard.

Ahh yes, based trad games like grand theft auto

Can’t wait for lesbian rape mods

>TFW there is zero mod support, and circumventing that gets a permaban from single player

The more and the faster they push young white males out of this faggot hobby the better.
Stop video games, lift, read, hunt and fuck.

Catalina was also in san andreas

They're bringing back the faggotry of multiple characters again? And a woman as a gangster kek, don't fucking kid me. GTA is going down the drain.

Gta re released all their old games and removed any “problematic” content from the games, another way of saying they took out all the funny jokes that would piss off the woke left. This new gta is gonna suck more then all the rest I think it peaked with vice city and San Andreas. 4 was pretty good and so was 5 but the oldies are the best had the most sovl

It sounds like Catalina and Claude.

>GTA
>'Western civilization'
Get a grip retard

Just correcting the game for real life, where niggers and spics do all the crime.

yeah I know.
plus the fact that vice city was before san andreas in the timeline suggests she may be the protagonist in a new vice city game.

hahaha... that's insane! gta 6 will have female character
>america is collapsing nukes incoming its over
are you 12?

>sovl
cringe as fuck zoomer word

>level of freedom you expect from a Rockstar game
>get to play as a woman

Unironically gonna be an unintentional Any Forums fetish simulator. Be a raging whore, kill her off in every fucked up way imaginable. The possibilities are endless.

A long time ago they said the HD universe (IV onwards) was entirely different from the ps2 universe. Plus Catalina and Claude are from back when Rockstar was sillier and a lot less self important. Its gonna be new characters with tragic backstories on a quest to learn why America is bad or whatever like all their games have been for the last 15 years.

>female latina

Yes, Trevor deserves his own game