What Does Having a Beard Say About a Man?

>In a study out of the University of Queensland in Australia, researchers attempted to determine the degree to which varying lengths of facial hair might change perceptions of men, in the eyes of heterosexual women.

>Researchers collected the women's reactions to photographs of men whose beards fell into four categories: clean-shaven, light stubble (5 days' growth), heavy stubble (10 days growth), and thick beards (about a month's worth of growth).

>The study really broke the women's responses into categories based on what type of romantic relationships they were looking for.

>But in short, men with light stubble and heavy stubble fared best in the "just looking for a little fun" category, while men with heavy stubble and full beards were most attractive to women looking for a long-term relationship.

>Men with clean-shaven faces were at the back of the line in all cases.

Attached: www.maxpixel.net-red-hair-greens-redhead-beard-man-red-beard-1848452.jpg (320x213, 15.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1090513816303014
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/social-instincts/201904/what-does-having-beard-say-about-man
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LSZCxzmhico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Yet another group of Australian researchers asked 227 people to look at photographs of men both with and without beards, and with facial expressions connoting happiness or anger.

>In general, the study participants identified the angry, bearded men most quickly, leading to the conclusion that men with beards give off an aura of seriousness and aggression, regardless of other factors or expressions.

>But, the surprise was that in a follow-up study of 450 people, in which they were asked to rate the same photos as either aggressive, masculine, and/or prosocial, they rated the happy, bearded men as higher on all three categories--including, "prosocial."

>One theory: the mere presence of a beard suggests aggression and masculinity, so the change in expression as the result of a smile or another signal of happiness results in a magnified reaction toward prosociality on the part of the other person.

Sources:
>sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1090513816303014
>psychologytoday.com/us/blog/social-instincts/201904/what-does-having-beard-say-about-man

>>But in short, men with light stubble and heavy stubble fared best in the "just looking for a little fun" category
I win I guess

Cutting a man's beard off is like shaving a lion's mane. Today's society wants people to look like children forever. Probably because the elites are all pedophiles.

Patriarch.

Attached: 1655052607925m.jpg (893x1024, 235.59K)

>0-30
Clean shaven
>30-50
Mustache
>50+
Beard

Simple as.

I don't know if it is just me, but picrel have successfully turned having a beard into a feminine feature.

Attached: 1594661875982.jpg (680x680, 90.47K)

didn't read. the only thing these (((studies))) reveal is the (((politics))) of the (((researchers))).

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LSZCxzmhico

Thoughts on mine?

Attached: 38786052-ABC7-4675-93D8-D9AA56A1373F.jpg (1081x626, 534.17K)

I always assume a weak chin

This, plus I’m a salesman

Attached: C8AC3D7A-F9EB-484F-8707-B51E5FFFD98A.jpg (374x500, 68K)

>you are required to look like a twink because you haven't orbited the sun this arbitrary number of times
You do you, I guess.
>in the eyes of heterosexual women, men with clean-shaven faces were at the back of the line in all cases.

You look like a mexican nonce

>in the eyes of heterosexual women
I hate the way these articles do this. One does not need to add qualifiers for normal people.

It is just you (who can't grow a decent beard)

>caring about the opinion of women
Women don’t even know what they want, or what they’re feelings mean. You think you can just ask a liar a few questions and figure them out?

Nope it’s just my mustache is brushed a certain way, your average beaner spic doesn’t have pale skin nor a colored beard

Shave it

What part

Look man just because I don't like having your wife's pussy stink in my facial hair doesn't mean you need to throw around insults.

yea, this is why i switched to an electric razor

>I can hardly grow any facial hair I’m 27
>my brother is 24 has a full beard and is a complete pussy that plays video games all day

Facial hair means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. You can look like a warthog and get laid, look at Harvey Weinstein

Clean shaven for whites
Full beard for non-whites

Both look odd otherwise

>The Jew fears the beard

Attached: BA401000-FCF4-4C38-9B9C-93BEF268F433.jpg (1024x1014, 67.38K)

>can't grow a beard
>seethe online about it

Hilarious

All of it and go for a stubble look if you want. You have a lot of empty/low growth spots and it comes off as an unkempt mess.

Beards are for chincels

Attached: marlon brandon.jpg (516x699, 58.01K)

psyop

Most fags with beards have shitty jawlines/genetics

Yeah you're right the image looks totally different from the thumbnail

Ok sour grapes

Could try that. I usually go with the mustache only look though.

>t. beardlet/chinlet
Them grapes sure are sour, huh?

I wonder what that study would show based on different colors. Half my facial hair is almost translucent blond just like my arm and leg hair and my chin will start to get a red tinge once it gets long enough so I never grow it out.

What's a chincel? I mean what is the cut off chin size to be a chincel.

>What Does Having a Beard Say About a Man?
Can't be bothered to shave.

That youre gay.

>mustache only look though
If you can pull it off go for it.

When you dont fuck, silly.

>look at Harvey Weinstein
We're talking about average everyday men, not disgusting pervy kikes using blackmail and intimidation. Kikes are NOT a righteous example to use, for anything.
>you're just coping
I get laid without using money or tricks. Kikes can't compete on a fair playing field with actual men. I don't begrudge them it necessarily, if forced to compete they'd never get pussy so I understand the dirty tricks, but again, we're discussing humans, not demons.

That man in your pic looks like a faggot. Just saying. He'd be far more masculine-presenting if he grew a beard.

>Men with clean-shaven faces were at the back of the line in all cases.

I am not going to grow a faggot beard, you can just shove it with your attempts at normalizing islam in the west.

Kek, chincels and manlets seething rn

You can tell which ones have a beard to hide how weak they look. It’s not like a beard actually hides it, look at those fat asses that we’re getting the straight line to show off their fat jaw line. I have a beard, everyone thinks I have a no bullshit look about me. But at the same time I know someone that’s low t that has a beard and is always comparing his beard to others. Makes comments about how his is better kept and how he uses all this special shit for it.

ugly homosexual jew
excellent angle of his jew nose

It says he doesn't care about his facial appearance like some twink, and also that he is high enough T to actually grow a beard rather than a few scraggly Shaggy chin hairs.