What does Any Forums think of Russians and Ukrainians?

strawpoll.com/polls/PbZqo36rKnN

Attached: 1658788755718668.png (602x414, 177.53K)

nobody cares what pol thinks

Nobody cares what the French think either to be fair.

I do

Western Ukrainians are scum, eastern Ukrainian are kind of like Russians, without Russian delusions, so actually very normal people

>Western Ukrainians are scum
why?

western ukrainians are polish peasants in denial

Russia. Even if you'd vote both because you hate slavs note that Russia also means filthy Mongols and churkas so it can actually be more subhuman than ukies.

>turkgay, uhils and psheks united in butthurt
Lol
You will never defeat Russia.
You will always have you defeats against Russia immortalized in History

Are you retarded? Bandera made terrorist attacks against Poles in interwar. And then massacring whole Polish villages in WW2.
Petlura would be more fitting.

>uhils
what?

It's the same breed of degenerates and filth, although hohols are in massive denial about that.

Ahah that picrel
I cant even
Retaaaards you deserve each other

I hate polish people because vienna so I post these to make poles believe Bandera is a good guy to them

Ukrainian language is a horribly attrocious mockery of my language that also sounds extremely low IQ. You dislike a person immediatlely when you hear it. Luckily nearly all people have been speaking russian, so I don't have to witness this torture of a language

But they are violent and delusional, they commited genocide on polish people. Western Ukrainians were like 90% illiterate then, so yeah when you combine low IQ and violence you get what you get. Truth be told western ukrainians like us, but at the same time they hail their local "heroes" and name streets after them

That image is disgusting please delete it.

but /uhg/ told me poles and ukrainians were friends now and anyone who thinks otherwise is a russian shill

the war over there is one group of russian-speakers shooting at another group of russian-speakers. its a civil war and its none of our business. for centuries and centuries, there was only one country over there -- the fact that the ukraine is its own country now is just a short-term aberration that will probably be corrected soon. but either way, not my monkeys not my circus

Attached: FV-SCQMWIAA89Pg.jpg (897x1200, 143.78K)

I think about Ukrainians what Hitler thought about Ukrainians.

Attached: Hitler dunks on UkroJew slime.jpg (676x364, 39.55K)

>poles and ukrainians are friends
LOL
That's may be one sided love, because Ukraine is in a bad need of allies and everybody hates them and our government is in a virtue signaling spree

they cross the border only to get social and go back live peacefull lives for Polish taxpayer money

Ironically ukrainians were so retarded they thought hitler will come and proclaim independent ukraine. Yes. Their history is fucking shame, when you read it you're glad you're not ukrainian and don't come out of their stupid and violent ancestors

Basically Ukrainians are the true descendants of the Kievan Rus' and Russians are Muscovites whose only culture is appropriating others.
You must be retarded. Everyone knows Polish sounds like a guy with his teeth knocked out. Ukrainian is the second most melodic sounding language in the world.

How could you Cenk. I thought we are brothers. Vienna happened because we just didn't want Islam here. You have a city named after Poland.

Ukrainian is not a language more like Russian bastardized by polish vocabulary spoken by someone really low IQ. Not even the language is real (let alone the country, which is just a mistake of Gorbachov)

I'm sorry it's in the Turkish blood to hate everyone we went to war with

Nope its a language. It even sounds more graceful than those other two. Ukrainian has something like 100 thousand more words than Russian and 5 million synonyms. KYS.

Attached: coomers.jpg (271x186, 7.9K)

What's the one struggle here exactly? Killing Polish citizens?

>Nope its a language
The same way haitian creole is a language it's a mutt not a language
>more graceful
lmao, it sounds like an 90% illiterate villager speak which you all were until soviets came.

>Ukrainian language is a horribly attrocious mockery of my language that also sounds extremely low IQ.
The same exact reaction to Ukrainian from Russian language. They sounds like a retarded illiterate villagers talking the ugliest form of dialect.
Just goes to show you that you cannot remake one language into the other by just stealing words and replacing letters with i.