UFO around Jupiter

What are the political implications of giant alien spacecraft parked around Jupiter and throughout the solar system?

Attached: Screenshot_20220729-160032_Signal.jpg (1080x2220, 545.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYl5md8VWSI
blogs.nasa.gov/webb/2022/07/14/webb-images-of-jupiter-and-more-now-available-in-commissioning-data/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fabricated and homosexual

What are the political implications of giant alien spacecraft orbiting around Earth? Footage from the ISS.

youtube.com/watch?v=SYl5md8VWSI

>inb4 "It's a camera issue."
Boy that really sucks then that all of NASA's gazillion dollar cameras indicate giant alien spacecraft. Talk about cameras failing at the most basic level.

Attached: image.png (1279x638, 88.11K)

Literally from NASA's website. blogs.nasa.gov/webb/2022/07/14/webb-images-of-jupiter-and-more-now-available-in-commissioning-data/

Images from the James Webb telescope. NASA postponed the publication of this Jupiter close up and quietly released it the day after all the other Webb images were posted.

A bunch of people in the "contactee community" are saying that Oona, a female diplomat from the Intergalactic Confederation, gave them the following message:

"Salutations to who will read this communication. I am transmitting now. Here first, Altean emissary Oona speaking on behalf of the Intergalactic Confederation of the Twenty Four. There are one-hundred and thirty-eight motherships part of the Nataru Alliance in your star system named Sol, with their fleets. This number represents several thousands of crafts. Five-hundred and fifty vessels of the Intergalactic Confederation have entered your star system and are stationed in orbit of your planet named Jupiter, and four are at the present moment in orbit of your planet Terra."

pathetic images. NASA should be abolished and all its money should be sent to SpaceX instead.

That's a blood clot

I don't disagree, but it would be acknowledged that NASA's most advanced images indicate engineered objects in our own solar system. NASA's excuse is, what, "It's a camera issue"? Pathetic indeed.

>ufo
>giant alien spacecraft
that escalated quickly. Are those "giant alien spacecraft" in the room with us right now?

Attached: headbutt lawyer.gif (379x332, 312.74K)

I’m more worried about the hypersonic missile/satellite of unknown origin that’s currently orbiting earth. None of the five eyes nations are saying much about it.

Attached: FB2688F4-4AAC-4A7E-AD7C-F95DB2F02DC9.jpg (2031x2236, 1.06M)

a fucking moonite.....again

they just stopped for gas

Link please? Unfamiliar with this.

Describe the orbit path and ill tell ya if worrisome

It's easy to make these assumptions when you're familiar with the UFO history of the last 80 years.

That is where a micrometeorite damaged the mirror. Notice how that is exactly what it fucking looks like

>NOOO NOT THE HECKING ALIENS AGAIN
Kill yourself.

until aliens show up in a state-sized craft and hover over my face all of these things are either hoaxes or explainable shit.

Attached: ufo5.png (339x345, 83.97K)

Attached: ufo3.png (433x371, 66.89K)

Actually, I don't notice that, because I don't know the exact size and scope of the meteorite that hit the James Webb. Why didn't it show in any of the other images? What's the blue line orbiting Earth? The USG is not addressing this in its totality. They're lying to you.

Attached: UFO.png (4032x3024, 3.53M)

I don't give a shit that aliens are conducting surveillance of Earth. What I care about is ZOG exploiting this issue to its own benefit, which they will. It's the ultimate blank check. You don't see how this can be exploited globally? Covid x 10,000.